Chapter 59: Miss Love Duck Mark II (II)
792 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben moved to the second floor where there were another 10 rooms on each side. He opened 2R1 which had a large luxurious bath which could fit 5 people at least. The bathroom was an oval shape and was made of marble.  

“Nice and cosy my love,” Alvida teased. 

Ben could think of a few ways to have fun with this. “Yes it can be,” Ben replied back.

They went and opened the opposite room named 2L1 . There was a communal shower room in a large, open room with a row of 15 showers along one wall. The showers were not private, and there were no curtains or doors to separate them. The floor of the shower room was made of a non-slip material, and there were several drains in the floor to prevent water from pooling.

“Interesting. I don't recall the other rooms having a shower actually,” Ben commented.  

“That is fine my love. You remember the rules,” Alvida replied.

“Only girls and it is a safe place but what about privacy,” Ben pointed out.

“They should not have an issue since it is us girls and yourself my love,” Alvida replied.

Ben thought if he timed it well, then he should give the girls a bit of privacy if needed. 

They moved into the next room, 2R2. This looked like the radio room from the old ship. The radio and monitor here looked like it was working. Ben grabbed the radio and tried to use it.

“Hello, can anyone hear me?” Ben tried to communicate.

“Yes we can, Sir,” someone replied. He looked up to see a female on the monitor.  

She had long, dark brown hair that fell to her shoulders. She had large, brown eyes that are framed by long, dark lashes. A small, upturned nose that was slightly freckled and her skin was clear and smooth, and she had a light dusting of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her body was of average height and build. She was not particularly curvy, but she was fit and healthy. She has long, slender arms and legs, and her hands and feet were small and delicate. The girl wore  jeans and a t-shirt, and a lab coat.

“Hello, you helped with fitting the King Cannon Mark II on the ship,” Ben greeted.

“Yes Sir, I did,” she replied. 

“Sir my love?” she teased.

“You can call me Ben,” Ben said.

“Who are you talking to Amelia?” an unknown voice was heard from the screen.

“Amelia, what a beautiful name. Thank you for your help that day,” Ben rejoiced.

Amelia blushed. Then another game came on the monitor. 

The girl had long, dark hair that fell to her waist. She has deep brown eyes that are framed by long, dark lashes. Her  warm olive complexion and her skin which was clear and smooth made her look exotic. She had an above average breast size which looked fun to play with. Her shirt was thin so you could see her nipples. She was wearing shorts and a lab coat. 

“Oh it's you,” the girl remarked.

“Nice to meet you. I'm Ben,” he greeted.

“I'm Zara. The one and only brilliant scientist,” she said enthusiastically.

Ben chuckled. “It was nice to meet you. I was hoping to see if this radio worked and maybe be able to contact Sumi,” Ben queried. 

“Here I thought you wanted to meet us,” Zara joked.

“Zara,” Amelia said. 

“What? You talk about him in your sleep,” Zara teased.

“Zara!!!!” Amelia shouted going red.

“They seem fun, my love,” Alvida commented. 

Ben chuckled. “A.S.S Model HQ left with Sumi and Emily to Gold Island where those Mechs are to do further research,” Amelia said.

“I see,” Ben said and looked at Alvida,”We need to head back to Gold Island. The ship is too big for our crew. We need the extra hands and knowledge,” Ben explained. 

“HQ was amazing to handle the ship. She was a one woman crew, my love,” Alvida said.

“Ship upgrade?” Zara asked.

“Yes the Miss Love Duck has transformed into a bigger and more powerful ship with modern equipment,” Ben answered.

“This must be the quests that Miss Sumi talked about that Sir has,” Amelia said.

Ben nodded and confirmed. “I am sending blueprints for the upgrade for the A.S.S,” Ben informed. 

(Sweetie redeem blueprints for A.S.S)

[Here you go. Redeemed A.S.S Blueprint Arms upgrade (Lazer Beams)]

A blueprint appeared in Ben's hand. He went to what looked like a scanner and placed it in there. The machine made some noise. 

“Thank you for sending it Sir,” Amelia said. 

“Let's get working on this. We don't want SIR to be mad,” Zara joked.

Amelia nodded. Zara smiled and waved as they closed the screen. 

“They do seem fun, my love,” Alvida said.

 They went to the other rooms on the second floor and they were empty with no furniture. “Something we unlock with your quest?” Alvida asked.

Ben shrugged and said,”Maybe. Lets see the third floor.”

They went to the third floor and saw an open space. There was nothing there besides a small panel on the side and a hatch in the middle of the floor and what looked like a deployable ramp.

“Nothing here, my love,” Alvida said.

“For now. The hatch there could be the entrance to the Mech under the ship. That wall at the front looks extendable, so if we have vehicles here we can use that as an exit,” Ben tried to reason and understand. 

“Vehicles?” Alvida asked.

“We will have to see,” Ben replied

Ben walked to the panel and it had “Deploy” on the screen. This fed into his theory. 

“Let's head back and see what the girls are doing,” Ben said. His priority was to get moving and meet HQ group at Gold Island.  

They walked back to the first floor where they met Kaya, Honey and Nojiko in the corridor. 

“Liked your room girls,” Ben asked.

Honey nodded. Kaya said, “Much better than before.”

Nojiko added, “The room is big for me. I could get another bed in there.”

“Sounds good,” Ben replied and added, “Let's head back to the bridge.”

The group went up back to the Bridge through the stairs at the front of the ship. They reached the Bridge and saw the same instruments again. They were still blank however they had power. There was a control console and wheel. 

“Let's go there,” Ben said.

“This looks like a wheel,” Kaya said.

Nojiko sat on the chair where the wheel was. The control console had lots of buttons. There was a lever to the right. 

“Should I move this? she asked. 

“Yes,” Alvida replied. 

Nojiko moved the lever forward. There was no sound or movement. 

“Nothing,” Ben said.

The girls were puzzled. There was alot of buttons and alot didnt work. 

Ben thought maybe the system can help. 

(Sweetie, I have upgraded the ship but I can't get it to move. Can you help please?)

[Yes, I can. Only you finally are being nice to me. The ship is automated. Most of the manual work required is all automated. This decreases the amount of crew needed to operate the ship. However you need to get maintenance staff. The current status of the Miss Love Duck II has a lot of systems down due to the links. Advice is to get the working for remote operation of the ship. A.S.S Model have special features to help operation.]

(Is there a way to get it moving Sweetie?)

[Yes, press the green button shaped like an anchor at the top right this will raise the anchor. Then press the white button next to it to deploy the sails. This should produce enough wind power to move the ship however performance will be greatly reduced.]

Ben pressed the anchor button and white button. He looked outside to see the sails deployed and the anchors retracted. 

“Good job my love,” Avlida said.

“Got a brain up there,” Kaya complimented.

“Yes good job Captain,” Honey said. 

The ship slowly moved out of the coast and into the sea. 

“Can you handle it,” Ben asked Nojiko in the seat holding the wheel.

“I will try Captain,” Nojiko replied.

“I will be here my love,” Alvida assured. 

“Lets head back to Gold Island,” Ben declared. 

The girls nodded. They knew getting HQ back will help out alot for this ship and Kaya and Honey missed their friend. 

“Kaya, can we talk? I need your help,” Ben said seriously.

34