Chapter 74: Training with Nojiko and Kaya (R-18)
701 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben felt something wet around his dick. He took off the sheet and saw Honey sucking his dick. Her red lips were around the top of his head. She licked the head of his penis with the tip of the tongue. She was teasing and moving her tongue around the head slowly.

“Good Morning,” Ben said. Honey made a pop noise as she released his penis.

“Good Morning Ben,” Honey replied and then went back and inserted her mouth into his penis. She went as far as she could and went back up again. She went up and down. Ben felt her mouth sucking his penis. She then moved her hand and fondled his ball gently.

“So good,” Ben said.

Honey took this as encouragement and sucked his penis harder. She went up and down again on his shaft while gently playing with his balls. Honey kept moving up and down on his penis. Honey went faster. Ben was getting close.

“I am cumming,” he announced as he came in her mouth. Ben shot his load directly into Honey mouth. Honey accepted it all.

“Thank you,” Ben said.

“Thank you for the meal,” Honey said.

“Honey, do you want to do another show for Sumi?” Ben asked.

Honey smiled, she licked the head of his penis and kissed it. “Sure,” she smiled and replied.

Honey was wearing her bra and panties only. She got up and Honey saw her beautiful body. He looked to his right and Mikita had gone.

“I am going to have a shower,” Honey said.

“Sure let me join you,” Ben replied.

Ben grabbed his clothes and walked with Honey to the shower. He opened the door and saw there was no one. They entered the shower. Honey took off her bra and panties. Her large breast was there. They looked so round and soft. Her pussy was hairless and glorious. Ben took his boxers off and revealed his dick.

They got into the shower and turned the water on. Honey hugged Ben. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the warm hug and the hot water hitting their body. Ben then kissed Honey. Honey accepted it and slowly played with each other. Ben moved his hand to her breast and slowly moved them.

Honey moaned. Ben slowly moved to her pink nipples. He playful squeezed them.

“Yes Ben,” Honey said. Ben smiled. The water was hitting their body. She looked beautiful with her wet hair. He went down to her soft stomach. Honey moved her feed part, allowing access to her thighs and pussy. Ben slowly stroked her pussy lips.

“Ben more,” Honey said. Ben continued to tease her pussy by stoking her lips and rubbing her clit. She was holding tightly on Ben.

“More Ben. Put it in me,” Honey moaned. Ben stuck a finger inside her pussy. He moved his finger up and down inside her pussy. Honey moaned.

“Please Ben put it inside me, put your dick inside me,” Honey said. Ben smiled. He stopped the water. Ben turned her around. Her ass was pressing against his erect dick.

“Ben put it inside me. It is yours,” Honey said as she wiggled her ass. Ben grabbed her ass and inserted his dick in her wet pussy. Ben rocked his hips. His penis went in and out of vagina. Ben was moving faster and faster.

“Yes, keep going,” Honey said. Ben moved his hips faster. His penis was now rapidly entering her vagina. He kept going for 20 minutes.

Ben saw her ass again. It was round and beautifully shaped. “I am close,” he announced.

“Inside me Ben,” Honey said. As he heard Honey speak, Ben shot his load into her. He came ropes of sperm inside her completely filling her pussy up.

“Thank you,” she said. Ben turned her around and pulled him towards her and kissed her. He started the shower again and then had a shower.

They exited the shower and wore their clothes. Honey and Ben exited the shower room and headed to the dining room. They arrived at the dining room and saw the girls having breakfast.

“Morning All,” Ben greeted. The girls greeted back.

“Someone had some fun my love,” Alvida teased.

“Pervert,” Kaya said.

“Well I had to sleep with him in my underwear,” Mikita teased.

“What?” Vivi shouted.

“I had to sleep naked,” Nojiko replied. Alvida laughed.
“Monster,” Vivi said.

“He sure can,” Honey said. Alvida and Honey laughed.

Ben sat down to eat breakfast. “Let's do some training while we wait for the next island, Little Garden,” he suggested.

“Nojiko and Kaya, you are with me today,” Ben said.

“You better not do anything perverted,” Kaya replied.

“Yes Captain,” Nojiko said. She was looking forward to spending some time with her man.

“Alvida and Honey, could you explain the training regime to Mikita and Vivi and help them out?” Ben asked.

“Sure my love,” Alvida answered. Honey nodded.

They finished their breakfast and left for the deck.

Honey and Alvida began explaining the training regime. Vivi looked in shock and was about to cry. Mikita had this face of determination. She looked committed.

“So are we just doing our regular training?” Kaya asked.

“No, we can do any other time. Today we are going to do some devil fruit training,” Ben answered.

“Devil Fruit training?” Nojiko questioned.

“While haki is important for sure and we will need to make progress, we should use all the tools at our disposal. That includes your devil fruits.” Ben said.

“Kaya, I know we talked about this, however it is important to stay in control when using your devil fruit,” Ben said.

She nodded, feeling a bit guilty she hurt Ben.

“Nojiko, you also need to learn. You got lucky when you used it against the Buggy pirates,” Ben said.

Nojiko nodded. She wanted to get stronger so she can help Ben and make sure she has the power to protect her friends so she does not end up in another situation like she did with her mum.

“Okay Nojiko, a devil fruit is limited by their user's imagination. You have the cloud cloud fruit, a logia devil fruit allowing you to create clouds and change your body as well. I want you today to work on creating clouds and moving them around,” Ben said.

“Yes,” she shouted. Nojiko felt determined to complete the task that Ben gave her. She started to imagine clouds coming from her hand. She thought about how fluffy clouds are. She thought about how they could move around. She thought about how big they are. She put her hand forward and a small cloud appeared. It was the size of a football.

“Yes,” she shouted.

“Good progress, keep at it can make big ones and move them as well,” Ben said. Nojiko nodded and got to work.

“Kaya, when you transformed before, I want you to remember what the trigger was,” Ben said.

“I was fighting Chew and he said that I will lose and he will use me to hurt you. He said he will kill you. He said he will make you suffer,” Kaya said as she was getting more and more angry. Ben thought Kaya had this personality before.

“Now channel that anger, don't lose control,” Ben shouted.

Kaya snapped from her thoughts, she focused on Ben, she began to transform into her full beast transformation. Her tail was long and slender. Her skin was white. She had a pair of large, feathered wings and a single horn on her forehead. Her eyes were yellow.

Ben thought she looked almost the opposite to him in his hybrid form then why was his devil fruit a variation of his.

“Kaya, can you hear me?” Ben said.

“I can,” Kaya replied in her full hybrid form.

“Do you feel any different?” Ben asked.

“Yes, a bit I feel stronger and you look more juicer my king,” Kaya replied.

“King?” Ben questioned.

“Yes King, I will serve you to help you reach your goal to become Pirate King,” Kaya replied.

“Serve in what ways?” Ben asked.

“In all ways you Pervert King,” Kaya answered.

Ben chuckled. “Well glad it is you in there Kaya,” Ben said.

“It is me, my King,” Kaya replied.

“Why did you attack me before then?” Ben queried.

“I did?” Kaya asked and she added, “I was fighting that fish and he said some nasty things about you so that made me angry. I wont lose my anger again King.”

Ben thought Zoans devil fruits have a will of their own. It seems like Kaya and this devil fruit will have combined. Could this be happening to me as well, Ben thought.

“Okay we are doing some training right now Kaya so train a bit,” Ben ordered,

Kaya turned to the side of the ship and was facing the ocean. “Angel HyperBeam,” she said. A gold light appeared from her mouth and she shot an energy beam into the ocean. It caused an explosion.

She then shot another few Angel HyperBeams. “This move is awesome,” Kaya said.

“How did you learn that?” Ben asked.

“I had a feeling and pushed it to my mouth,” Kaya said.

Ben thought his Demon Beam worked similarly. He can probably do that.

“Kaya, why don't you try doing that with your hand. Kaya moved her hand forward. She then focused on her hand however nothing happened.

“Keep trying,” Ben said.

While Kaya was working on the Angel Beam attack, Ben transformed into his hybrid form. He opened his mouth, he focused his energy in his mouth. He tried to form an energy ball like he does in his hand. He felt something and he fired, nothing came out.

“Looks like I have to keep trying,” Ben muttered.

Over the next few hours Ben continuously tried to fire the explosion from his mouth. He got better over time. He was able to form a beam and fire it, however the explosion was nothing compared to Kaya`s attack.

Kaya kept trying to use her hand beam attack. She did it before however she was not able to fire the same attack with the same level of power. She was getting tired. Her body felt weak. She started to transform back. Ben caught her as she fell asleep. “You overdid it. Get some rest,” Ben said. Ben princess carried Kaya. He walked to see Nojiko who had clouds around her.

“Looks like you have made some progress,” Ben said.

She looked up to see Ben carrying Kaya. “What happened?” Nojiko asked.

“She overdid it and tired herself out. She just needs some rest,” Ben replied. Nojiko nodded.

Ben walked back to the dinning hall when on the other side of the ship he could see Vivi running. She looked tired. “I am not part of the crew and I still need to do it,” Vivi complained. Mikita looked was on the ground panting however she was smiling. She looked like she completed it.

Ben went to the first floor through the back of the ship to Kaya`s room. He entered, still holding Kaya in her arms. He laid her on the bed. He took off her shoes and covered her with a blanket. “Ben,” she whispered with a smile on her face.

Ben smiled and left. He saw HQ running towards him. “We are approaching Little Garden,” HQ said.

27