Chapter 92: The Two Giants
387 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The ships raced off the mountain. They were airborne for a few seconds. The sun was shining in the background. There was not a cloud in the sky. Ben looked down to see the ocean and the tiny homes.

“Hang on,” Ben said as the Miss Love Duck came falling down and hit the water. It landed with a thud on the water. They were rapidly going down the river now.

Ben looked up and saw ships fighting each other. There were two ships in front of them which opened their cannons and fired at each other. They looked further down and saw Willy`s ship use the drill to puliverse a smaller pirate ship in front of them.

“It is carnage,” Kaya said.

“Scary,” Honey commented.

“Our Captain has a plan,” Marianne assured. The girls smiled and nodded.

As the ship battles raged on, Nojiko came from the Bridge and Alvida, Vivi, Mikita and Karoo who had bags of flour strapped to her came from the kitchen.

“That was bumpy,” Nojiko said.

“Everyone alright?” Alvida asked. They nodded back.

“HQ at helm?” Ben asked. Nojiko nodded.

“Okay as most of us are here now, I will tell the groups,” Ben said.

“Group 1 will be Mikita and Kaya against the giants Bobby and Pogo,” Ben said.

“They are big but I can take them,” Kaya said, not too sure about herself.

“You can do it,” Vivi encouraged.

Kaya smiled and replied, “Yes I can.”

“I wanted to fight Gasparade,” Mikita said somewhat disappointed. She wanted to give him a piece of her mind for targeting her crew.

“You can join later, if you are up for it,” Ben said. Mikita smiled and nodded.

“Group 2 will be me and Nojiko against the Willy Pirates,” Ben stated.

“Arlong rival gang,” Nojiko said. She was nervous however she was not scared.
“We are here,” Ben assured her. She smiled and nodded back.

“Group 3 will be Marianne and Honey against our loudmouth Bigalo,” Ben said.

“Sure,” Marianne replied happily.

“Yes Ben,” Honey responded. She was still a bit scared but she knew her crew was behind her.

“And finally Group 4 will be led by me and Alvida against General Gasparde. More can join this one if they would like,” Ben said.

“Yes my love,” Alvida replied.

“I will certainly join,” Mikita added.

“What about the other crews, Captain?” Kaya asked.

“We can rotate around however these are the biggest threats,” Ben said.

The girls nodded.

“What about me Ben?” Vivi asked.

“Vivi, I want you to stay safe and focus on Crocodile. You have a lot to worry about and this will add to your tension. I consider you part of the crew already,” Ben said.

“We have our condition still,” Vivi yelled.

The girls giggled.

Kaya put her hand on Vivi`s shoulder. “Captain is right. We have your home to focus on,” Kaya said.

Ben then walked over to Kaya and hugged her from the behind. “I am always right,” he teased.

“Get off me you pervert,” Kaya said. The girls laughed at the situation. Ben thought about why the system didn't give him any quest for this race.

[Quest 7: Vroom in the Ocean

Description: Win the Dead Race

Conditions:
Win the Race
Take down Bobby and Pogo
Take down Willy
General Gasparde and Needles
Take down Bigalo
Make love with Marianne (0/1)

Rewards:
Hito Hito no Mi Model: Dark Incubus
Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Cheetah
]

Ben was confused on why the quest now appeared.

(Thank you Sweetie.)

[Happy to help good luck in your race.]

Ben thought he could hear her giggling.

“Ben the giants are approaching,” Nojiko said.

“Mikita and Kaya you are up,” Ben said.

The Giant's ship was shaped like a bullet, however there was an open space in the middle where they could stand. Bobby was holding what looked like a bike`s handlebar. He was moving towards the Miss Love Duck. Bobby was a dark-skinned, red-nosed giant. He had brown hair. He wore a red cap, red sleeveless shirt and black pants.

“Let's take one out,” Bobby said.

“Sure,” Pogo said. He was a dark haired giant with a beard. He wore blue pants. black sandals and a sleeveless black and gold vest.

“Can you fly us there and we can take them out?” Mikita said.

“Yes we do not want to endanger the Miss Love Duck,” Kaya replied.

Kaya transformed into her full beast form. Her pale alabaster skin was a sight. She had a pair of large, feathered wings that were folded behind her back. Her wings extended and she started flapping them. She began to fly up. Mikita reduced her weight and held onto her shoulder.

Kaya flew up in the air. “For the King,” she said.

“King my love,” Alvida teased.

Ben started transforming into his hybrid form. He shrugged his shoulders. ”Good luck,” he said.

She flew towards the Giants`s ship. Kaya lets go and increases her weight. “Meteor Strike,” she said, as she dive bombed towards Pogo. Pogo saw this and tried to block the attack with his hand to protect his face. Mikita impacted his hand and the sound of a bone breaking could be heard.

“Aaaah,” Pogo shriked. Mikita did a backflip of his large hand and landed on the ship.

“You,” Pogo said.

Bobby turned around when he heard Pogo scream. Kaya had flown to Bobby's face and punched him. “Angel Smash,” she said. Bobby was hit in his jaw. A tooth could be seen falling from his mouth. Kaya then landed behind Kaya. Their backs were to each other.

“Nice hit,” Mikita said.

“Same to you,” Kaya replied.

Bobby and Pogo looked angry.

“You will pay for my hand,” Pogo said. Pogo went towards Mikita. Mikita ran towards Pogo. Pogo tried to punch Mikita. Mikita used her devil fruit and decreased her weight. She was easily able to dodge the punch. She landed on his arm and ran up his shoulder. She ran all the way and further decreased her weight and jumped into the air. “Featherfall,” she said.

Mikita with her reduced weight jumped higher in the air until she was above his face. “Meteor Strike,” she said as she increased her weight dramatically and dive bombed again but this time onto Pogo`s face. His face was crushed by the impact. Blood came out of his mouth and he fell onto the boat. Mikita jumped off his face and landed on the boat.

Meanwhile Kaya had just flown into the air. Bobby was trying to catch her however she was to kick. “Hold still,” Bobby shouted. Bobby moved his hand left and right trying to swat Kaya like a bug however she was too quick. Kaya then landed on the boat. Bobby tried to grab her however she jumped up. He missed.

Kaya then said, “Angel HyperBeam.” A golden light of energy shots from her mouth. It impacts Bobby on the face. A loud explosion could be heard and black smoke was emitting from his face. He groaned in pain and went down. Kaya landed back on the Giants ship.

“Good job,” Mikita said. She gave her a thumbs up.

“You too, let's go back,” Kaya replied. Mikita decreased her weight and held Kaya`s shoulder. Kaya started to fly and they flew back to the Miss Love Duck.

23