Chapter 95: Nojiko`s Rage
329 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaya and Ben flew towards the coast and landed next to the Willy Pirates. Ben and Kaya let the girls go. Mikita, Marianne, Nojiko and Alvida were ready.

“Smooth landing my love,” Alvida said.

“Yes, an improvement over last time,” Nojiko commented.

“Can we swap on the way back?” Mikita asked.

Ben chuckled. “Kaya is not good?” Ben replied.

“No she is perfect but I would like a ride on you,” She teased.

“Pervert Captain,” Kaya remarked.

“I would take the offer as well,” Marianne added.

While they were talking, the Willy Pirate approached them. They had seen two flying objects coming towards them.

“Look what we have here,” a human pirate said. He had a sword, blue t-shirt and black pants.

“Fresh meat,” said a purple fish-man with yellow-green hair who had a fin on top of his head.
He was wearing an open red shirt, a teal colored cloth belt and white shorts. He had green hair and a wide mouth.

“More slaves for us Girarinm,” said a blue skin fishman. He had gills, webbed hands, and sharp teeth. His nose was long and pointy. His body looked slim. He wore brown overalls.

“Yeah like that boy we found on sneaking on our ship Niseusopp,” Gurarinm said.

“That blue fishman looks like that person from the Strawhat crew,” Nojiko commented.

“Usopp?” Ben suggested.

“Yes I can see the resemblance to Usopp,” Kaya said. He was her best friend so she knew how Usopp looked.

“The clothes are similar as well my love,” Alvida said.

“It is,” Ben added.

“What are you talking about?” Niseusopp shouted.

“Nothing, just how we are going to kick your ass,” Ben said.

“You are a cocky human,” said a vibrant orange and white striped clown fishman. He had blue hair. His eyes were large and he had a small nose. His mouth was large. He had two arms and two legs. He was wearing a red shirt and yellow jacket and black pants.

“They look weak Coralfin,” Gurarinm said.

“They are annoying as well,” Niseusopp added.

“Captain Willy, Jube we have some intruders,” Coralfin shouted.

Willy and Jube, squid fish man black hair with a pointed-up ponytail walked towards the group with humans.

Willy looked at Ben and Alvida. “Captain Alvida. Your crew caused some ruckus last night,” Willy said.

“I am not the Captain,” Alvida refuted.

“Already admitting defeat, you will be joining us whether you like it or not,” Gurarinm said.

“We beat Arlong, we can beat you,” Kaya said.

Willy was a bit surprised. He read that Arlong was defeated but the newspaper said it was the marines who did it.

Jude laughed. “The marines defeated them,” he said.

“The newspaper did talk about fighting another crew that day,” Willy mumbled.

“Lets ge them,” Niseusopp said. The other fishmen and pirate yelled in support.

Willy smiled. “Take them,” he ordered.

“Let's go!” Ben shouted.

Ben ran up to Willy and kicked him. He was knocked back toward a tree. Ben pursued him.

Jude ran towards Kaya and extended his arms and wrapped it around her arms and legs immobilising her. ”Hold still,” Jude said.

Girarin ran towards the immobilised Kaya with his blade-like attachments under his arm. “Hold her still Jude so I can cut her,” Girarin said. He was about to strike Kaya when Alvida slid in and blocked the attack.

“You will fight me,” Alvida said.

“So be it,” Girarin replied. Alvida swung her iron mace and clashed with his blades. He was pushed back.

Niseusopp had pulled a gun and was about to shoot Kaya. “I will finish her,” he laughed. Mikita came and increased her weight as she kicked the gun from his hand.

“Not on my watch,” Mikita said. Niseusopp was surprised by the force he felt.

“You are stronger than you look,” Niseusopp said.

“And you are weaker than you look,” Mikita replied.

“Why you?” Niseusopp said as he tried to punch Mikita who dodged.

The other pirates tried to ran towards Kaya however Marianne got her paint brush out and dipped it blue paint in her paint pallet. “Sadness Blue,” she said as she threw the paint onto the pirates. The pirates felt their emotion change. They felt sad, very sad.

“Why am I here?” one cried.

“I wanted to become a marine,” another cried.

“I want to go home,” the third cried.

Coralfin saw his pirates struggling to take down one immobilised girl and now they were crying.

“Weak pathetic humans,” Coralfin said.

Nojiko stepped up and walked towards Coralfin. “Your rival terrified my village, killed others, enslaved more, killed my mum and made my sister suffer,” Nojiko said.

“Hahahah,” Coralfin laughed. “You are weak and pathetic humans. Arlong was right about killing your kind and making you suffer. In fact we sold some humans not long ago. They were begging for their mommy. They were small. Their mommy tried to save them but we beat her to death in front of them,” Coralfin laughed.

Nojiko was not angry, she was livid. She thought back to when Arlong shot Bell-mere infront her and Nami. She was helpless back then. Dark clouds started emitting from her body. She thought about how cruel it must have been to hear the screams of a parent to a child brutally being beaten. The dark cloud started surrounding Coralfin .

“What is this?” Coralfin said.

“You evil man. Fishman are so cruel. You are the same as Arlong. I will kill you,” she shouted.

Coralfin laughed. “You weak pathetic human will you,” he said. Coralfin ran towards Nojiko through the clouds. He punched. However, Nojiko was not there anymore. The dark clouds had formed all around Coralfin.

“Lightning Barrage,” she yelled. The dark cloud had surrounded and lightning bolts started hitting Coralfin rapidly. Coralfin yelled in pain. The lightning hit his chest, his head and leg. He was screaming and black smoke was emitted from the black the he got hit. Coralfin went down. Half his body was covered in lighting marks and was smoking.

Nojiko stopped the attack and let the cloud disappear. She saw Coralfin's body on the ground.

“The boy,” Nojiko said and went to free him.

20