Chapter 105: Debrief (2)
359 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben and Kaya landed on the Miss Love Duck. They saw that HQ and Honey had made it. Vivi, Marianne and Karoo were on the deck of the ship.

“I am glad you are all safe,” Vivi said. Karoo quacked.

“Good job Captain, logias are always tricky to deal with,” Marianne commented. At that moment, Mikita and Alvida entered the deck through the staircase in the Bridge.

“My love we just woke up,” Alvida said.

Mikita, who yawned, said, “It's time to take Gasparde down.”

Ben, Marianne, Kaya, HQ, Honey and Vivi looked at them. They both had a glow to their face. The all laughed. Mikita and Alvida were confused.

Kaya looked at Ben and whispered, “Pervert.”

“Mikita, Alvida the fight is over,” Ben informed them.

“Master beat Gasparde and Honey defeated Needles. They both are probably at the bottom of the sea,” HQ added.

Mikita and Alvida were shocked.

“Why didn't you wake us up?” Mikita asked.

“Yes my love, why didn't you?” Alvida said.

“You both looked like angels and I could not disturb you both. Also it was just Gasparde, when we have a real threat, I will wake you up. Don't sweat it,” Ben said.

Alvida smiled. ”We have a capable crew, my love so I don't have to worry too much,” she said.

“But,” Mikita muttered.

“It is okay, we need some of our personal time as well. The crew was pulled through,” Kaya said.

“What was the personal time?” Vivi asked innocently.

“You see my love,” Alvida tried to say but Kaya interpreted.

“It's personal Vivi, so it's rude to ask, let's move on please,” Kaya said.

“I want to hear,” Marianne said.

“I would like well,” Honey added.

“Well me, Ben and Alvida,” Mikita said.

Kaya yelled, “Hey!”

The girls laughed. Marianne figured out what they were referring to. Vivi did not have an idea but she guessed it was something with the harem.

“Okay let's go to the Bridge. Nojiko is there so I would like to inform everyone at the same time,” Ben said. They entered the Bridge stairs and walked up to the Bridge. There they saw Nojiko sitting on the helm`s seat.

“Hi Nojiko,” Ben greeted.

“Hi Captain,” Nojiko said.

The girls gathered around. “Okay now everyone is here, I would inform of the situation,” Ben said as he explained Honey fight with Needles, him fighting Gasparde, finding the prisoner, finding the log pose to Partia, getting sea prism cuffs, letting Adelle go to her brother and giving the ship and half the treasure to Shuraiya.

“Any question?” Ben asked.

“My love sounds like an adventure. It was good we got the eternal log pose to Partia,” Alvida said.

“Yes we can get our price money,” Mikita added.

“Money?” Vivi questioned.

“It's a bonus but we got training and learnt our capability as a crew,” Mikita replied.

“Okay,” Vivi replied.

“She is right, the race was a lawless land where anything goes and we did well taking out some big names,” Ben said. The girls nodded.

“So sea prisms have the power of the sea to nullify devil fruit ability?” Nojiko asked.

“Yes they are very powerful but rare,” Mikita said.

“Can we use it against Crocodile?” Marianne questioned.

“It will be a back-up plan,” Ben said.

“That is good to hear, we have multiple options,” Vivi remarked.

The girls looked at Vivi. “I mean,” she muttered. They giggled.

“They are just pulling your leg,” Kaya said to Vivi.

“I will miss Adelle even though she was on the ship with us for half the day, it was nice,” Nojiko commented.

“Yes it was but we know where she will be so we can go there,” Kaya said.

“Yes, Warship Island. I wanted to visit there sometime anyway,” Ben said.

“Also our little prisoner we saved sounded ungrateful,” Mikita remarked.

“Yes, how dare she hit my love`s precious tool,” Alvida said as she slammed her fist on the computer.

“Careful,” HQ said.

“I will paint her all over for hurting our Captain,” Marianne said.

“I will crush her bones,” Mikita added.

“Girls, I want to tell you about Jewelry Bonney. She is the daughter of Bartholomew Kuma,” Ben said.

“A Warlord like Crocodile,” Marianne said.

“They say he is stronger and ruthless. They call him The Tyrant,” Mikita added.

“Evil,” Nojiko said.

“His daughter is the same Master,” HQ said.

“He is also a member of the Revolutionary Army,” Ben said.

“Like Belo Betty,” Kaya commented.

“Yes, but why would he join the Marines my love?” Alvida asked.
“Double Agent maybe,” Ben suggested.

“Sounds dangerous,” Vivi said.

“It is and with the World Government, he will be turned into a mindless cyborg soon,” Ben said.

The girls gasped. “But why?” Marianne asked.

“I don't know,” Ben said.

“But we know he was a former ruler of the Sorbet Kingdom,” Ben said.

“Wait, the brat who kicked you was a princess,” Mikita said.

“Former,” Ben corrected her.

Vivi thought if Bonney is royalty and a pirate and exploring she can also too. She smiled.

“So what happened for him to join being the King to the Revolutionary Army, to the Warlord and finally a Cyborg?” Nojiko asked.

“I don't know,” Ben asked.

“But he left a little girl who is now trying to get her father's love,” Ben said.

The girls stayed silent for a second. “However that does not mean she will not be punished,” Ben said.

“That is right my love,” Alvida said.

“I will join in Master,” HQ said.

“You can count me in,” Mikita said.

“She got past me, so I help as well,” Honey added.

“Well we can go a bit easy on her,” Ben chuckled. The girls laughed.

“Nojiko set a course for Partia, let head get there in the morning and collect our price and then we go straight to Alabasta,” Ben ordered. The girls nodded.

“Kaya my love got hurt so why don't you examine closely,” she teased.

Kaya looked at Ben. “You are right, I should as a doctor,” Kaya said. She was a bit red.

“Okay, but you forgot your bag in the storage room,” Alvida said.

“We have a storage room?” Ben questioned.

“Yes Master, we created one for the loot, next to the shower room,” HQ said.

“Okay, I can come and check it out,” Ben offered,

“Not now my love, you are hurting so to the Captain's room now,” Alvida ordered. She looked him in the eye.

“Okay, I will go to the Captain's room,” Be replied. Ben could use his authority as Captain however it would not have been a wise choice here.

“HQ stay with Nojiko and help her. Once it gets dark, send Nojiko to her room and carry on,” Ben ordered.

“Yes Master,” HQ replied.

“Good night all, in case I do not see you until tomorrow,” Ben said. The girls said good night back.

Ben walked down the Bridge stairs to the First Floor and into his room. Alvida and Kaya went down to the Second Floor and the other girls headed to the dining hall at the opposite side of the ship.

16