Chapter 116: Mr 0`s Plans
268 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a desert island, in the middle of a city, a man was sitting on a table beneath a casino. He was a tall man with a wide chest, broad shoulders, muscular arms and legs, and had a thick neck. He has pale skin and black hair. A long-stitched scar at the bridge of his nose could be seen which stretches across his face. He had a large hook made from a gold alloy in his left hand. He wore an orange, black-striped button up vest over a peach shirt and dark brown suit pants and black shoes.

He had a thick cigar in his mouth. “Miss All Sunday, are they arriving?” he asked.

“Yes Mr 0, they are upstairs and taking the lift down as we speak,” Robin (Miss All Sunday) answered as she stroked a large green crocodile.

As she said that, the sound of a bell could be heard. Robin looked up and saw the lift had arrived. The caged door opened and a group of people exited Mr 0 also saw this and said, “Take your seats,” he ordered.

They all sat in their places around the long rectangle table. Robin sat next Mr 0. “I have called you all here to inform you about our current situation and our plans going forward,” Mr 0 said.

“Our members have gone down recently. Miss Valentine has betrayed us and joined our enemies. Mr 5, Mr 3 and Miss Goldenweek were dispatched to kill her. In addition Miss Wednesday was to be killed as well,” Mr 0 explained.

“Mr 3 reported that they all had been eliminated,” Mr 0 added.

“Good riddance ba,” a stout, middle-aged woman with red hair said. She wore a necktie that resembles a Christmas tree and a pair of large purple-lense sunglasses and a dress.

“Yes Miss Christmas, it has been a welcoming report. Traitors will be dealt with harshly,” Mr 0 said.

“We had a feeling Miss Wednesday might betray us but why did Miss Valentine leave us?” a blue-haired woman said. She was a tall, slim young woman with curly dark-blue hair, thick lips, and dark green eyes. Her skin was pale and she had a curvaceous figure. She was wearing a short long-sleeved jacket. She wore a bikini top and low-riding pants.

“Miss Doublefinger, she joined the Love Pirates after a member talked her into it,” Mr 0 replied.

Zala or Miss Doublefinger was interested. Mikita and her were friends and she was interested to know why Mikita changed sides. Robin smiled at Zala.

“This Love Pirate has also been dealt with ba?” Miss Christmas asked.

“Yes Miss Christmas, Mr 3 has reported this,” Mr 0 replied.
“Where is Mr 3 wa yo?” said a tall male wearing flamboyant ballet clothes. He wore a pink overcoat and blue medieval garments. His face was covered with heavy makeup, His legs were exposed, and hairy.

“Mr 2 he is one his way back,” Mr 0 responded.

“So what is our plan?” Zala asked.

“We are now onto our final plans to take over this country. There have been a few hiccups along the way which I don't like,” Mr 0 said.

“Mr 1, Miss Doublefinger, Mr 2, Mr 4 , Miss Merry Christmas, Mr 6, Miss Mother's Day, Mr 7 and Miss Father's Day, prepare yourself and follow the plan. Anyone who slips up will face severe consequences,” Mr 0 added.

“The foolish revolutionaries think their king is causing all this, They are being led to destruction. We will use their charge on the Royal guards to create more chaos. Then Mr 2 will disguise as the King to trick them,” Mr 0 said.

“Mr 7 and Miss Father's Day prepare and guard Plan B,” Mr 0 said.

“Yes,” Mr 7 and Miss Father's Day said.

“Mr 6 and Miss Mother`s Day, you will be with the Billions and ensure the supply of weapons and the special powder is delivered. It will be arriving at the port soon,” Mr 0 said.

“Yes,” Mr 6 and Miss Mother`s Day said.

“Mr 1, Miss Doublefinger stay around to take care of any troublemakers,” Mr 0 added.

Mr 1 nodded.

“Mr 4 , Miss Merry Christmas you will kidnap the king,” Mr 0 said. They both nodded.

“So this will cause all the chaos but what is our real plan,” Zala pushed.

“You will know in due time Miss Doublefinger,” Mr 0 responded.

Zala was not too happy with this response but her facial expression did not show discontent. She was trying to be neutral.

“Mr 0 will inform you,” said a tanned man with long, thin limbs and fingers. He was tall and muscular. His head was shaven and had a black unibrow, right over his round eyes. He was wearing a sleeveless dark coat and black pants. He looked at Miss Doublefinger.

“Mr 1, is right, you will know in due time Miss Doublefinger,” Robin said.

Zala nodded. Zala and Robin had talked previously however they were not good friends. She thought Robin was crowded in mystery but that made her interesting as well.

“Any more questions?” Mr 0 asked. He puffed his cigarette.

They all shook their heads. “You are dismissed, get to your positions and be ready,” Mr 0 ordered. They all nodded and then got up and headed to the lift.

“That went well,” Robin said to Mr 0.

“It was always going to be,” Mr 0 replied.

“Miss Sunday, did you encounter the Love Pirates?” Mr 0 asked.

Robin paused and said, “No.”

Mr 0 looked at Robin, his eyes narrowed. “Okay,” Mr 0 said and he puffed his cigarette.

13