Chapter 126: Crocodile vs Luffy
227 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So you think you can beat me?” Crocodile said.

“Yes I can Wani,” Luffy said.

Crocodile laughed, “Kuhahahaha.” Luffy stared at him seriously. Robin was there as well.

“Vivi is doing all she could to protect her country and try to stop this without anyone dying,” Luffy explained.

“That is a foolish position belief,” Crocodile replied and added, “Don't you think so?”

“Maybe but as long as you are here she will suffer. She is my friend and Ben`s friend. Anyone who makes a friend suffer will be dealt with,” Luffy said.

“You are a bigger fool than I expected,” Crocodile said.

“A pirate will never be strapped down. You are no pirate Wani, you are a coward,” Luffy said.

Robin chuckled at the statement. Crocodile looked at her. “Miss All Sunday or Nico Robin, shall I kill you too,” Crocodile said.

Robin looked at Crocodile. She was serious. “You better not call me by my name. I am leaving,” Robin said. She was angry that Crocodile broke their promise. She thought pirates are all the same. She looked at Luffy and remembered Ben.

“Fine,” Crocodile responded. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a sand timer.

“Three minutes is what you get Strawhat,” Crocodile said.

“That is plenty for me,” Luff replied. Luffy stretched his arm back and then launched it at Crocodile. “Gomu Gomu no Pistol,” Luffy said. Crocodile saw this attack and transformed into sand. The attack went right through him.

“What?” Luffy said as he saw the attack fail. Crocodile then leapt forward with his hook attempting to impale Luffy. Luffy saw this and narrowly dodged the attack as he leapt over Crocodile.

“Gomu Gomu no Stamp,” Luffy said as held his feet together with the bottoms of each touching each other and attempted to kick Crocodile. Crocodile simply turned to sand and the attack went through him again.

“Useless,” Crocodile said and added. “I ate the Sand-Sand fruit.”

“Gomu Gomu no Gatling Gun,” Luffy said as he followed up with another attack. He brought his fists forward and repeatedly launched a rapid barrage of punches. Each punch landed on Crocodile however his body turned to sand during each attack. Crocodile felt no damage.

Luffy stopped the attack. “Like I said the sand-sand fruit is a logia type which means physical attacks don't do anything to me,” Crocodile explained.

Crocodile then attempted to impale Luffy again. He tried to use his hook however Luffy again jumped out of the way.

“Shut up. Gomu Gomu no Bazooka,” Luffy said as he stretched his arms back and launched them forward. Luffy's hands went through Crocodile. There was a blast of sand.

“Futile,” Crocodile said.

“You better get serious, time is ticking,” Crocodile added.

“I am serious,” Luffy replied.

“Desert Spada,” Crocodile said. Crocodile formed his right hand into a loose blade of fast-moving sand, and he stabbed it into the ground. This split the ground and sand blades could be seen arising from it. Luffy narrowly dodged out of the way. He came less than an inch away from being hit.

“Impressive Strawhat, you have good reflects. If you did not you would be dead,” Crocodile smirked.

“That was close,” Luffy muttered to himself.

“You have some control over your devil fruit, however I have been using this fruit for a while and you can never beat me,” Crocodile said.

“Shut up Wani, Gomu Gomu no Gatling Gun,” Luffy said again as he brought his fists forward and repeatedly launched a rapid barrage of punches. Sand was seen coming from his body however Crocodile felt no damage again.

“You need to train more if you want to get better using the devil fruit. You are nowhere near me,” Crocodile taunted.

He then followed up with another attack. Crocodile created another loose sand blade from his right hand. He stabbed it into the ground causing the area around Luffy to collapse. This created a giant pit of quicksand. “Desert Girasole,” he said.

Luffy immediately noticed the danger around him as the objects started to swirl towards the ground. He stretched his hand upwards and grabbed a tree. He pulled himself upwards. Luffy escaped the attack. “That was close,” Luffy said.

Crocodile then lept towards Luffy and grabbed his right arm. “Barján,” he said. Crocodile started to suck the moisture from his arm. Luffy felt the water in his arm being dehydrated.

“Let go of me,” Luffy said as he struggled.

“Kuhahahaha,” Crocodile laughed.

Luffy then remembered from his battle against the round man from Chopper`s homeplace. “Gomu Gomu no Baku Baku,” Luffy said as stretched his mouth wide open and attempted to bite Crocodile.

Crocodile turned to sand and evaded the attack. He turned back into his human form “Why you?” Crocodile said angrily.

“Shishishi,” Luffy laughed. Crocodile could be seen popping a vein in his forehead.

Luffy stretched his leg out and launched his forward foot towards Crocodile. “Gomu Gomu no Stamp,” he said. The attack went through Crocodile body. He was unfazed by the attack.

“You really don't learn,” Crocodile said.

“Maybe I should create a sandstorm so big to bury everyone here,” Crocodile said.

“Why would you?” Luffy shouted.

“Because I can and there will be less insects when I am the ruler,” Crocodile said.

Luffy got angry by this statement and jumped forward. “I won't let you hurt my friend`s country,” Luffy replied.

Crocodile also jumped forward. Luffy punched him in the chest, however his fist went through him. He could see a gaping hole with sand pouring out. Crocodile smiled. He used his right hand to grab Luffy's throat. Then he raised his left hand with the golden hook and impaled Luffy in the chest.

Luffy felt the hook. He felt the pain. There was blood leaking from the hole created by Crocodile. Crocodile then let Luffy go as he fell to the ground. The quick sand was still there before and started to swallow Luffy.

Crocodile smiled as he saw him sink.

14