Chapter 135: Sanji vs Mr 2
218 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sanji looked at Mr 2 and clashed with each other with their legs. Sanji backed off and kicked his leg again at Mr 2. Mr 2 followed up with a kick right back at Sanji. Their legs clashed again.

“Not bad,” Mr 2 said.

“You are not bad yourself,” Sanji replied.

Sanji backed off. Mr 2 ran towards him. “Hakucho Arabesque,” Mr 2 said as he let out a flurry of kicks towards Sanji. Sanji attempted to dodge the kicks however he could hit with a few kicks to the end. It hit his stomach, chest and face. Sanji slid back. There was a bit of blood from his lip, he wiped it.

Mr 2 went for another kick. Sanji saw this coming, “Tendron,” Sanji said as he kicked Mr 2`s collar bone. Mr 2 got kicked and went flying back. Mr 2 spat some blood out. Sanji followed up with a kick to the stomach. Mr 2 hunched forward. Sanji was about to kick Mr 2's face.

“Okama Dash,” Mr 2 as he took a long stride and dodged Sanji.

“I will win,” Mr 2 added. Mr 2 then moved towards Sanji. He jumped in the air. “Keri Pointe,” Mr 2 said as launched a flurry of kicks towards Sanji. Sanji also jumped in the air.

“Mouton Shot,” Sanji said as channeled all his might into one leg and launched a flurry of kicks. Mr 2 and Sanji both attacked each other. The kicks were fast. Mr 2 and Sanji's feet clashed however some went through. Sanji got hit in the stomach. Mr 2 got hit in the chest. Sanji got hit in the face. Mr 2 got hit in the stomach. They kept attacking each other until they both were launched in opposite directions. Sanji and Mr 2 hit the ground.

Mr 2 was panting loudly. His stomach was in pain and he spat blood. Sanji's forehead was bleeding. They both got up and looked at each other. Mr 2 smiled.

“We were friends when we met on the ship,” Mr 2 said.

“You are trying to hurt my friend`s country,” Sanji replied. Mr 2 and Sanji glared at each other.

Sanji ran up to Mr 2. “Longe,” he said as he did a sweeping kick targeting Mr 2`s back as he was lifted off his feet. Sanji followed up with a kick to the stomach. “Flanchet,” Sanji said.

Mr 2 went rolling back from the attack. His stomach again got hit. Mr 2 got up and peeled off his mascara from his face. He looked at his hand and smiled. Mr 2 then throws it at Sanji.

“Mascara Boomerang,” Mr 2 said as the mascara acted like a boomerang and hit Sanji. There was a sharp tip at the end and it cut his stomach slightly. There was a tiny amount of blood from that spot.

“What was that?” Sanji said as the mascara boomerang had circled back and into Mr 2's hand. Mr 2 smiled and threw it back towards Sanji. SAnji dodged to the left and moved out of the way. He ran towards Mr 2.

He lept in the air and was about to kick him when Mr 2 smiled and touched the right side of his face with his hand. He changed his face to Nami. This caught Sanji off guard and the mascara boomerang hit his back, cutting him again.

Mr 2 followed up with a flurry of kicks at Sanji. He hit his chest, stomach multiple times before Sanji was launched backwards. “Hakucho Arabesque,” Mr 2 said.

Sanji coughed up blood. He got up again.

“You are tough for sure,” Mr 2 said.

“You are up from all that damage,” Mr 2 added.

Sanji looked at Mr 2 with Nami's face. “Get rid of that face,” Sanji said.

Mr 2 touched the left side of his face with his hand and turned back to normal. He smiled.

“Let's get serious,” Mr 2 said. He put the mascara boomerang back on his cheeks and grabbed the two swans from his shoulders and placed them on his feet. “Prima,” Mr 2 said.

Mr 2 ran up to Sanji and kicked him. Sanji dodged out of the way. He noticed his kick range was now longer. Mr 2 kicked again and Sanji rolled back backward. Mr 2 continued on the attack as Sanji dodged left and right to counter his attack. Sanji was getting tired and then Mr 2 kicked him in the chest. Mr 2 now had a sharp needle at the tip of feet and it pierced Sanji`s chest as he went flying back.

Sanji landed on his back. He was breathing heavily. He looked into the sky and got up. He reached into his pocket and looked at his lighter. He flicked it open and smiled. He put the lighter away and looked at Mr 2 who was smiling.

Mr 2 ran up to Sanji. “Ano Fuyu no Sora no Memoir,” Mr 2 said as he leapt into the air and did several somersaults mid-air before descending at a 45 degree angle towards Sanji. Sanji dodged the attack and lept to get the height advantage over Mr 2.

Mr 2 saw Sanji was about to hit and he touched the right side of his face and turned to Nami. “You got something on the left cheek,” Sanji said.

“Here?” Mr 2 questioned as he touched the left side of his cheek with his hand, turning him back to his original face.

Sanji smiled and said, “Basse Cote.” Sanji kicked Mr 2 to the ground who went tumbling over. Mr 2 got up immediately. Sanji appeared behind him and said, “Longe.” Mr 2 received a sweeping kick from Sanji in the back.

Sanji then followed up with a kick to his stomach. “Flanchet,” Sanji said as Mr 2 went flying backwards. Mr 2 spat blood out again. His stomach was in pain but he got up again.

Mr 2 ran up towards Sanji. Sanji ran up to Mr 2. They kicked each other. However Mr 2 had the better reach and almost impaled Sanji. Sanji then flipped over into a double-handed handstand, and started spinning around, kicking Mr 2. “Quasi,” he said.

Mr 2 also flipped over into a double-handed handstand, and started spinning around, kicking Sanji. They both kick each other going in circles.

“Deux,” Mr 2 said as he kicked Sanji. At the same time Sanji kicked Mr 2.

“Collier,” Sanji said as they both went flying back. Mr 2 and Sanji got back up.

Mr 2 and Sanji ran at each other. “Veau Shot,” Sanji said as he leapt into the air and swept his leg forward towards Mr 2.

“Bombardier Arabesque,” Mr 2 said as he leapt into the air and swept his leg forward towards Sanji.

Sanji kicked Mr 2`s torso.

Mr 2 kicked Sanji.

They both exchanged places. Sanji and Mr 2 stood there. Sanji fell to his knees. Mr 2 felt the impact on his body. His body was rocketed with pain and he flew back. He was knocked out. Sanji got back up.

Zoro then approached him. “Took you long enough,” Zoro said.

“He was a bit tougher than expected,” Sanji said while lighting his cigarette.

13