Chapter 139: Marianne (R-18)
394 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben and then walked down a corridor. There were several rooms and paintings which they saw.  The air was redolent with the aroma of exotic spices, mingling harmoniously with the sweet scent of freshly baked bread and simmering stews.

“This smells good,” Honey said.

“My stomach is hungry,” Kaya said. 

“We have worked hard today, so let's feast,” Ben said. 

They entered the room and saw the dining hall adorned with gold and silver embellishments. They saw tall white pillars supporting the ceiling. The walls were lined with mirrors and carvings, reflecting the flickering light of countless candles. A long, polished mahogany table stretched the length of the hall, adorned with sumptuous linens and gleaming silverware. 

Upon platters, an array of dishes await, each a masterpiece of culinary artistry. Fragrant rice pilafs, jeweled with saffron and garnished with toasted almonds, sit beside platters of succulent grilled meats, marinated to perfection with a secret blend of spices.

“This looks really good,” Nojiko stated.

“Thank you Vivi,” Kaya said.

“It's our pleasure,” Vivi replied.

“They seem to be enjoying the food my love,” Alvida pointed to Luffy. He was stuffing his face with food.

“We should start as well,” Honey said. 

“Yes we should, let's dig in girls, Marianne they have some green tea as well,” Ben said.

“Green Tea,” Marianne replied excitedly.

They all sat down. Ben poured green tea into Marianne`s cup.

The girl started to dig in. The colorful tagines bubble with savory stews, where tender meats mingle with apricots, dates, and a myriad of aromatic herbs. Towering pyramids of couscous are crowned with slow-cooked vegetables. Skewers of kebabs, dripping with juices, tempt all their senses. 

They all started eating. They all made small talk mainly about the fights, clothes they brought. Ben overheard some of the conversation and thought it was nice that girls can relax with each other and talk openly. 

Ben looked at Marianne. She had finished her green tea and meat rolls. It was getting dark. 

“Marianne, it's getting late, should we go?” Ben asked. 

Marianne had a confused look on her face when Ben asked however she realised what he meant and blushed. 

The other girls heard this and giggled. “Have fun my love,” Alvida said.

“Pervert,” Kaya said.

The other girls giggled. “I want to be next,” Honey whispered.

Mikita overheard this, “Could be Vivi as she kissed Ben infront of everyone,” Mikita said.

“I,” Vivi muttered, going red. 

 “Marianne has not answered so maybe she does not want to,” Alvida teased.

“Yes, let's go Ben,” Marianne said. 

“Cheeky,” Mikita said. 

Zala and Robin smiled. Nojiko also wanted her turn but she did not say anything. 

Ben and Marianne got up. Marianne walked up to Ben and held his hand. Ben smiled. “Vivi, which room can we have?” Ben asked.

Vivi who was red and was having other thoughts in her head. She snapped out of it and said, “All the rooms on the top floor are for us and no one goes there,” Vivi said. 

“Okay thank you,” Ben said. Ben and Marianne walked hand in hand. They were silent. Marianne looked down. They walked up the stairs and into the first room and entered the room. Marianne and Ben jaw dropped. 

The guest room was large. There were main features such as a bed, and small sunk bathtub. The walls, ornate with tapestries and mosaic patterns create a sense of grandeur. Large windows, draped with heavy curtains in luxurious fabrics, allowed the nightlight to filter through, casting a warm and inviting glow upon the room. 

In a corner of the room, a small sitting area was arranged, featuring plush cushions and low tables. A writing desk was next to the low table, adorned with delicate carvings. Nearby, a wardrobe crafted from rich, dark wood offered ample space for guests to store their belongings, its doors adorned with hand-painted design.

The en-suite bathroom was a sanctuary in itself, featuring a sunken marble bathtub, adorned with golden fixtures and surrounded by flickering candles. Fragrant oils and artisanal soaps were artfully arranged.

“That looks romantic,” Ben said, pointing to the sunken marble bathtub. 

 “This is very fancy,” Marianne said.

“She is the princess and they have to take care of other royal guests,” Ben replied.

“Yes, you are right,” Marianne replied.

The room had an expansive canopy bed, draped with rich fabrics in hues of gold and deep crimson. The headboard was carved with patterns. Ben and Marianne walked to it. The bedding, adorned with delicate embroidery. 

“This is soft,” Marianne said as she touched the bed. Ben followed suit and also touched the bed. 

“It sure is,” Ben said.

“Let's have a shower together,” Ben suggested. 

“What?” Marianne questioned.

“I mean,” she said Marianne looked nervous. 

“I won't force you but it's been a long day and having a bath together makes it better,” Ben said.

“Okay, I want to be with you,” Marianne replied. She looked eager. Marianne was wearing her new outfit which was a brown cargo utility crop top and brown safari shorts. 

“But close your eyes,” Marianne added. Ben took off his clothes. He took off his shirt and pants. Marianne saw his toned and muscular body. She licked her lips. 

She was now looking at his underwear. Ben pulled his underwear to reveal his flaccid penis. It was about 5.5 inches and looked thick. She licked her lips again. Ben smiled, she looked cute like that. Ben then walked to the bathtub and sat down, The water was just right.

“Come in Marianne, the water is perfect,” Ben said. Marianne nodded.

“Close your eyes,” Marianne said. Ben closed his eyes. Marianne started to strip rapidly. She took her shoes, shorts, socks, top and hat off. She was completely naked. She walked to the bathtub and entered the water. She slowly went down near Ben in his lap. She felt his dick rub on her ass. 

Ben felt a round soft object hit his dick. “Can I open my eyes?” Ben asked.

“Promise you won't laugh,” Marianne said,

Ben opened his eyes and say Marianne round puppy-like eyes looking at him back. She looked nervous. Ben looked down to see her slender bodies. Her breasts looked small however they were cute and perfect for her. Her nipples stood out. They were hard and erect. Her ass was soft and round. It felt amazing on his dick.

“You are beautiful,” Ben said. 

Marianne smiled at the compliment. 

“Thank you,” Marianne replied. 

Ben and Marianne relaxed in the bathtub. The warm water was relaxing their muscles and body. Ben slowly moved his hand and hugged Marianne from her waist. Her back hit his chest. Her ass was now on his dick. She felt it was getting hard. 

Ben then moved his hand to her breast. He started rubbing it gently up and down. Marianne moaned. He moved his hands around her breast. They were small, however they were fun to play with. 

“Ben, you are playing with my breasts,” Marianne said. 

“Yes, I know, they are cute and feel good,” Ben replied. He continued to move his hands on her breasts going up and down and then moving in circles around her nipple. She was moving up and down on his dick as Ben played. 

“I am going to play with your nipples now,” Ben said. Ben moved to her nipples. He circled the areolae first. He used one finger on both areolas. Marianne felt her body shiver. She moaned loudly as Ben circled her nipples. 

She wanted Ben to touch her more. “Ben touch me,” Marianne said. Ben smiled, he stopped circling. He removed his hand for a second. Then he touched her nipple with one finger and pushed down on her nipple. She moaned loudly. Her heart took a long beat. Her breathing changed. Then Ben let go. Marianne's body shook. 

“Ben,” she said. Ben then used his thumb and index finger to stroke her hard nipples. Ben went up and let go. He then stroked her nipples again and let go. Ben did this a few times. Marianne was panting loudly each time Ben played with her nipples. She was moaning. She could feel her pussy getting wet. She wanted him. Her ass was grinding on his dick.

“Ben, I can feel something down there,” Marianne said, trying to catch her breath as Ben played with her nipples. Ben moved his left hand down to her stomach first and then went further down. His right hand continued to play with her breast and nipple. 

His left hand got to her pussy. He glided his hand over her pussy lips. Marianne shivered. He then moved his hand over her outer pussy lips and gently went up and down. He then moves over to her inner pussy lips and press gently on and moved his finger hand up and down. 

“Ben,” Marianne said. Ben then moves to her pussy and slowly inserts his middle finger into her hole. Marianne was on the edge. Ben had played with her body. She was close to cumming. As soon as Ben inserted his finger inside her, she came. Her body shook and shivered. She moaned loudly. 

“Ben,” Marianne shouted as her body had a spasm. Ben held her as had an orgasm. He removed his finger from her pussy and held tightly. Marianne calmed down. Her heart beat was going wild.

She looked up and saw Ben. Ben leaned down and kissed her. Their lips met and locked. Marianne's heart felt relaxed, she knew she was with her man, someone who will look after her and take care of her. 

Ben stopped kissing and pulled away. Marianne leaned forward trying to carry on. Ben saw her eyes closed. “Marianne, let's go to bed and carry on,” Ben said. 

“I love you and want to make love with you,” Ben added.

“I love you too as well,” Marianne declared. 

Ben picked her up in the princess position. She was light. Marianne grabbed his chest and leaned into it. They got out of the water and walked toward the bed. 

Ben put Marianne on the bed. He saw Marianne. She blushed. Her round face and petite body was cute and beautiful. Ben leaned and kissed her again. Their lips met again. Marianne's heart beat increased again. Ben slowly then inserted his tongue into her mouth. At first there was resistance. Marianne was unsure of what was happening when she felt something trying to enter her mouth. 

Then she realised it was Ben`s tongue. She opened her mouth slightly and Ben`s tongue slid in. She let it happen. Ben`s tongue slowly slid in her mouth. Marianne pressed her lips hard on Ben`s. She kissed harder. Ben kissed back with equal force. They both were moaning loudly. 

Ben slowly let go of Marianne's lips. He looked at her. “I want to be inside you,” Ben said. 

Marianne nodded. “Will it fit inside me, I am small,” Marianne said.

“I will be gentle and slowly put it in and only as much as you can take. I want to connect with you,” Ben replied. 

“I love you,” she added. 

Ben smiled and replied, “I love you too.” Ben went down and looked at her pussy. It was pink. Her outer lips were narrow. Her inner lips were also small but it looked cute. Her clitoris was small and slightly pointy. It looked beautiful. Ben inserted one finger into her pussy. Marianne moaned. Ben slowly moved his finger up and down inside her pussy. Marianne breathed heavily. She was getting wet. He then inserted a second finger inside her. Marianne moaned again. 

Ben could feel her pussy squeezing his fingers. He moved up and down inside her pussy with his fingers. He could feel her getting wetter. He moved his other hand and started to gently press down on her clit. Marianne's body vibrated. “Ben,” she said. 

Ben increased his movement inside her vagina and pressed down on her clit. Marianne's mind was going crazy until she exploded. She had another orgasm. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She was breathing heavily. “Ben, I am ready,” Marianne said weakly.

“Okay,” Ben replied. He positioned his dick near her pussy. The head of his penis touched her opening. 

“I am going in,” Ben said. Marianne nodded. She braced herself. He slowly started to insert his dick. He could feel the friction. She was tight. 

“Ben, it hurts,” Marianne screamed. Ben stopped. The head of his penis was inside. 

“Should I take it out?” Ben asked. 

“No, let me adjust,” Marianne said. Ben nodded and kissed her again. Marianne enjoyed the feeling of his lips on hers. They kissed for a minute.

“Ben go in please,” Marianne said. Ben slowly inserted his dick further in. Marianne moaned in pain. 

“Ben,” she said in pain again. Ben stopped. He was about 4 inches in. She was incredibly tight.

“Marianne, we can stop,” Ben said.

“No, I want you inside me, giving me your baby juice,” Marianne said.

“Please don't take that away from me,” Marianne pleaded. Ben kissed her again. He slowly moved his hips up and down. Ben was going slowly making sure each stroke was meaningful, he was careful not to go deeper. Marianne was moaning in Ben`s mouth. 

Ben moved his hips faster. Her pussy was gripping harder. He could feel her pussy wall squeezing his dick. It felt incredible to Ben. Marianne was moaning. She was able to get used to his dick like this. 

“Ben keep going,” Marianne encouraged. Ben increased his pace. He went slightly faster. Marianne moaned louder. Her body was getting hot. Her mind was going crazy.

“I am cumming,” Marianne said. Her body had a spasm and shock as she came. Her pussy got tighter which Ben did not think was possible. Ben at that moment also came. 

“I am as well,” Ben announced as he started shooting ropes of cum inside her. He blasted the inside of her pussy with his baby juice. Marianne felt Ben exploding inside her. She was still recovering from her orgasm. However as Ben came, she had another smaller orgasm. She was happy.

“Thank you Ben,” Marianne said as she fell asleep with his dick still inside her. 

[Quest 7: Vroom in the Ocean

Description: Win the Dead Race

Conditions:

 

  • Win the Race
  • Take down Bobby and Pogo 
  • Take down Willy 
  • General Gasparde and Needles 
  • Take down Bigalo 
  • Make love with Marianne (1/1)

 

Rewards:

 

  • Hito Hito no Mi Model: Dark Incubus
  • Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Cheetah

 

  Complete. Transferring Rewards to Storage 

]

(Thank you Sweetie)

[ I am happy to help as always. You still have Quest 6, Condition 4 to fulfil to complete. I recommend to complete today for the rewards, they are useful and be used tomorrow. ]

(Thank you for the advice Sweetie. I will get onto it now.)

Ben thought the system was being helpful and giving advice now. This was a stark contrast from the beginning. I guess I will have to go for Vivi now, for the greater good. 

Ben pulled out of Marianne. He saw a pool of sperm leaked from her pussy. He saw a towel near the bathtub. He grabbed the towel and cleaned her up. He then pulled the blanket up and let her sleep. 

“Time to find Vivi,” Ben muttered to himself. 

19