Chapter 151: Fish Assualt
209 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Grandline Ocean*

On a large brown ship with a large circular drill at the front, three fishman were on the top deck.

“Those humans,” Niseusopp shouted and added, “I will kill them.”

“That iron mace woman,” Girarin said and added, “If she was not there, I would have saved my brothers.”

“Coralfin and Jube are not with us because of that crew,” Niseusopp said.

“The Love Pirates will pay,” Girarin said.

“We shall sell them all off,” Niseusopp said.

“Settle down, we lost our brothers, we cannot face them like this,” Willy said.

“I know that is why we are saving them,” Girarin said.

“Why should we save them?” Niseusopp asked.

“We both now have a common enemy, together we can crush them,” Willy said.

“How do we know they are on this ship?” Niseusopp asked.

“You ask too many questions and dont listen,” Girarin said.

“I want to know,” Niseusopp replied.

“Our friends told us,” Willy said.

“Those guys, we cut them good,” Niseusopp said.

“Their screams were something,” Girarin.

“Those marines ratted these ones,” Willy said. They all laughed.

A human approached them. He was wearing a black shirt and black shorts. He had an eye patch and a sword on his belt. “Captain, we are approaching the Marine ship,” said the human.

“Prepare the drill and smash the ship,” Willy ordered.

The human ran away to the helm.

“Why do we keep these humans?” Niseusopp asked.

“They are selfish and greedy. Their greed will be their undoing,” Willy said. Willy knew that humans would betray one another to get ahead. He thought of using that to his advantage here.

“I still don't like them,” Niseusopp said.

“I don't either but we can use them,” Girarin said.

They looked up to see a large marine ship with three massive sails. It was painted green at the bottom of the ship. There was a middle structure which housed the marines. It has two floors. The side of the ship had cannons aligned.

Willy smiled. “Destroy it,” Willy ordered.

The human crew cheered. “Foolish humans,” Niseusopp whispered.

They approached the Marine ship. The massive circular drill started to spin. It made a loud noise. The drill was spinning faster and faster. The Web Panic picked up speed. They were right behind the Marine ship. They could hear gunshots coming towards them from the rear of the ship. The Marine ship tried to turn to align the cannons with the threat. However it was too slow. The Web Panic crashed into the Marine ship. .

The Marine ship was hit by the drill. The massive drill tore the ship apart and was significantly damaged.

“Careful we need them alive,” Willy shouted. The Web Panic did not press on. Their drill was locked with the part of the rear of the Marine ship.

“Stop the drill and prepare to board,” Willy ordered. The crew cheered. Some of the pirates grabbed a robe and started swinging across to the Marine ship. Some ran onto the drill and jumped across to the Marine ship.

The Willy Pirate Crew and the Marines clashed. The Marines were taken by surprise. They did not expect to get rammed by a massive drill.

“Let's go save our brothers,” Willy said to Niseusopp and Girarin.

Girarin ran and grabbed a rope and swung across the Marine ship. He crossed his hand in mid-air and performed a swift cross slash with both of his blades, creating an 'X' shape. The attack went towards a couple of Marines. “Dual Slash,” he said. The attack hit the Marines and blood came from their body. They went down.

Girarin landed on the deck of the Marine ship. He ran up. He had blades on his underarms. He saw a Marine and slashed his chest. The Marine went flying back and landed on the floor. He was not getting up.

Another two Marines came running towards Girarin. He extended his arms out and started to spin in a circle rapidly. He created a vortex of wind around him. He kept spinning and his blades extended slightly. “Whirlwind Cleave,” Girarin said. He hitted the two Marines in the stomach and cut them. Blood was seen leaving their wound. The Marines went down.

While Girarin was slashing, Niseusopp waddled across the drill. He landed on the deck on the Marine ship. He saw a Marine and one of his human crew fighting. They both clashed with their swords. The Marines was quicker and slashed the member of the Willy pirates.

“Weak human,” Niseusopp said. He ran up to the Marine. “Hundred Brick Fist,” Niseusopp said as he threw a solid hard punch towards the Marine. The Marine got hit in the stomach and he went flying off the ship.

Niseusopp looked at the human, dying with blood leaking from his wound. He stomped on his face. “You humans are all scum,” Niseusopp said. The human died as he walked away.

He saw another Marine with a gun shooting at people. Niseusopp ran across and punched the Marine in the face. The Marine went down with a single blow. Niseusopp smiled. He saw another Marine charging with a sword at him.

“You will pay for attacking us,” the random Marine said. The Marine swung his sword. Niseusopp dodged the attack. He punched the Marine in the stomach. The Marine stumbled back in pain.

“Hundred Brick Fist,” Niseusopp said as he threw a solid hard punch towards the Marine and hit his chest. The Marine went flying back and landed on the ground with a thud. He was unconscious.

“Humans are weak,” Niseusopp said. He thought back to the blonde hair woman in that yellow dress. He will get revenge for his humiliation.

Meanwhile, Willy was walking through the lower floors of the Marine ship. He had his morning star weapon in his hand. A Marine charged toward Willy with his sword. Willy blocked it and hit the Marine with a spiked ball on his weapon. The Marine got hit in the head as he went down.

He walked through the various prison cells. He saw lots of humans however he was not interested in them. He got to the end of the corridor where he saw the last cell. He looked inside and smiled.

“There you are,” Willy said. Willy saw Kuroobi, Chew, Kaneshiro and Take. They were all dressed in prison clothes. Willy swung his morning star and broke the cell door.

“Get up,” Willy ordered.

Kuroobi looked and saw Willy. “Willy, what are you doing here?” Kuroobi asked.

“Saving you,” Willy replied.

“Why would you chu?” Chew asked.

“You and I have the same enemy, the Love Pirates,” Willy said.

“Them,” Take said in anger.

“That demon killed Arlong,” Kuroobi said and added, “I will avenge him.”

“His crew killed some of my crew, fellow fishman,” Willy said.

They looked surprised but angry. “Join my crew and we will destroy the Love Pirates,” Willy said.

Kuroobi, Chew, Kaneshiro and Take all nodded.

18