Chapter 162: First Encounter with Simon Pirates
252 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben and the girls saw there was a small forest in front of them.

The small forest on the island had the lush beauty where nature thrived in a relatively confined space. This island forest offered a unique blend of diverse flora and fauna against the backdrop of a secluded, island setting. The forest emerged from the island's sandy coastline, a vibrant tapestry of green that stretched toward the cerulean sky. Towering palm trees swayed in the gentle island breeze, their fronds rustling softly in the wind. The ground was a soft carpet of fallen leaves, twigs, and the occasional patch of moss. Sunlight filters through the canopy, creating dappled patterns on the forest floor. The air was filled with the earthy scent of damp soil, mixed with the fragrant aroma of wildflowers and the salty tang of the nearby sea. The trees in this forest were towering, ancient oaks and maples stand alongside exotic, vibrant hibiscus and bougainvillea. Vines and lianas weaved their way through the branches, creating natural arches and swings that offer the perfect playground for monkeys and birds.

“It's a beautiful forest,” Nojiko said.

“It is but let's be careful,” Ben cautioned.

They headed towards the forest. The forest was thick. They made their way through the forest.

“Ben, what are we looking for?” Vivi asked.

“Anything out of the ordinary,” Ben replied.

“That is not very specific,” Kaya said.

“Are you getting tired?” Nojiko asked.

“I am not,” Kaya replied.

“Really, I was going to give you a piggyback,” Ben said.

“I want a piggyback,” Marianne shouted.

“I want to as well,” Honey added.

“I cannot decline that,” Mikita said.

“If we are going to get closer, this will be that start,” Zala commented.

“My love is in high demand,” Alvida added.

“Captain, I see something ahead,” Robin said.

They all looked up and saw an opening in the forest. They approached the opening and saw a large hole on the ground. There was a sign pointing towards the hole in the ground.

“Hitoma Cavern,” Marianne read.

“This place has life,” Zala said.

“Yes, given that someone put a sign up, it marks a location of interest,” Mikita said.

“Or danger,” Robin said.

There was a second sign which read. “Monster.”

“Monster,” Marianne said in shock.

“Could this be the guardian?” Nojiko asked.

“Could be,” Ben said and added, “Treasure are usually hidden deep so not many people can find it.”

They looked down and saw the hole opened up into a large cavern. It was large. They could see a rock and crystal sparking up. Ben tried to get another angle and saw the cavern had another room connecting to it.

“We should explore it,” Vivi said.

“Yes, it could be a good lead,” Mikita said.

“Look at what we have here,” a man was heard saying. They looked around and saw a group of four dozen pirates approaching them.

“A bunch of beautiful girls,” a muscular teal-colored fish-man said. He had black hair shaped like the head of a hammer, sideburns, a pointed nose, thick lips, and thin eyebrows. He wore a blue and white tank top, an orange shirt, black shorts, orange sandals, and gold piercings in his ears and nose ring. He had hearts in his eyes.

“Gad, we saw those two have a devil fruit,” said a slim and wheat-colored fishwoman. She had short and white hair as well as blue eyes. She wore a blue necklace, a blue tube top, a gold wristband in each hand, a long blue-skirt, and a pair of sandals.

“We should take them from Simon,” said a slim and wheat-colored fish-woman. She had long, rigid white-hair as well as green eyes. She wore a green necklace, a green tube top, a gold wristband in one hand, a long green-skirt, and a pair of sandals.

“Just tell them about the plan,” Gad said. He looked annoyed and added, “We should tell them who is going to kill them.”

“Yes we should,” said a slim and wheat-colored fish-woman. She had short white hair as well as red eyes. She wore a red necklace, a red tube top, a gold wristband one hand, a long red-skirt, and a pair of sandals.

“Shut it,” Gad said.

“Saphir, Rubis and Emeraude get the other girls for me,” Gad ordered and laughed. The girls looked at each other. They were a bit sad.

“Yes Gad,” they said in unison.

“The rest of you, head to the cavern and get the treasure,” Gad ordered again. The pirates cheered.

“I don't like that guy,” Marianne said.

“Ben, I don't know about the quest, but I want them to join us,” Kaya said. Ben was surprised that Kaya suggested it.

“I agree. I can feel their suffering and loneliness,” Mikita said.

“My love let us handle them,” Alvida said.

“Okay,” Ben said.

“I am going to beat him,” Ben said, referring to Gad.

“Ben, they seem to be after the treasure. I think there is something more to it,” Robin said.

“Yes, I agree. They mentioned devil fruits. This treasure may be something else. We can't let them have it,” Ben said.

“You are some weak pirate. Dau Ra Dau, get me their devil fruits,” Gad ordered. Dau Ra Dau makes some noise. He was a large, yellow and orange robot with a broad chest, a flat head, one large eye, an orange square where the other should be, and large teeth. He had a sword and spear arm, silver shoulder joints, and a black lower half.

Ben had not seen this robot before. It looked like a worse version of the PX series. “Marianne, Zala, Robin, take care of some of the fodder and that robot,” Ben ordered. Marianne, Zala, Robin nodded.

“Honey, Nojiko and Vivi, head down and secure the treasure. Be careful of traps,” Ben ordered. Honey, Nojiko and Vivi nodded.

The three fish women charged towards them. They all had spears in their hands. Kaya transformed into her beast form and went towards Saphir.

Saphir tried to stab Kaya however Kaya dodged. “I want to talk,” Kaya said.

“You can talk once we take your devil fruit for his resurrection so Simon can take over the world,” Saphir said.

Alvida was using the Jitte. Emeraude had a spear and she clashed with Alvida. “He is using you,” Alvida said.

“So are you humans,” Emeraude replied. Alvida looked at her.

Rubis also had a spear. She ran up and tried to stab Mikita. Mikita reduced her weight to near zero and was able to float gently in the air. She was able to dodge the spear attack. ”Featherfall,” Mikita said.

“Another devil fruit user,” Rubis said.

Zala charged and jumped towards the large robot. The robot moved its spear arm and tried to strike Zala. “Stinger Finger,” Zala said as she turned her fingers into long spikes and blocked the attack by the robot. She landed back on her feet. The robot looked at her with a smile on his face.

Next to the robot and Zala, two dozen men surrounded Marianne and Robin. “This might get messy,” Robin said.

“I am ready,” Marianne said.

While they were fighting. Nojiko, Honey and Vivi went down the hole inside the cavern. A dozen men went after them.

Meanwhile, Ben and Gad looked at each other. Ben was surrounded by a dozen pirates. He transformed into his hybrid form. “So you have a devil fruit. I am the second in charge of the Simon Pirates with a bounty of 30,000,000 Beli,” he laughed.

“I don't like how you treat those girls,” Ben said.
“I see you have a lot of girls in your crew. I can take them,” Gad said.

“I was going to take yours,” Ben replied. Gad got angry.

“Get him,” Gad ordered his man.

17