Chapter 165: Gad vs Ben
179 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben was surrounded by a dozen pirates. He was in his hybrid form. He looked at Gad. Gad was smirking. He held a long polearm with the head of a hammer at the end.

“I don't need to spend my time with you,” Gad said and added, “You are a human inferior to me.”

Ben heard this line before. Ben smiled. “The last two fishman who said that well one is dead and the other was not too far off when I was done with him,” Ben said.

Gad looked annoyed. “Fishman will never lose to you,” Gad said.

“Have you heard of Arlong?” Ben asked.

Gad thought he had heard that name before. “He used to be part of that crew,” Gad replied.

“He then made his own crew in East Blue where he ruled, terrorised and killed innocent people," Ben explained. “Then I went and his rule ended,” Ben added

Gas laughed. “Repeating a lie won't make it the truth,” Gad said.

He looked at his men. “Get him,” Gad ordered.

“Yes Boss,” a pirate shouted. He raised his sword and charged at Ben. Ben dodged and punched him in the gut. The pirate spat out spit. His eyeballs enlarged. The pirate fell over and landed on the ground.

Another two pirates ran towards Ben. They both had swords in their hands. They swung their swords at Ben. Ben caught the sword with his claws. He smiled. He pushed the swords back, causing the pirates to stumble backwards. Ben then punched them both in the stomach. They leaned forward and went down.

Three other pirates aimed their guns at Ben. They fired. Ben flew up and dodged the bullets. He then flew down and punched the first pirate in the face. He kicked the other two pirates and they went flying back.

“Demon Slash,” Ben said he focused his energy in his hands. He launched a projectile claws attack towards the remaining six pirates. They got hit and went down.

“Useless,” Gad said.

Gad looked at Ben. He looked more like a demon than human. Gad ran up and swung his weapon at Ben. Ben dodged. Gad swung again. Ben dodged again.

Ben then kicked Gad. He stumbled backwards. Ben followed up with a punch in the chest. Gad was surprised by the force. Gad dropped the weapon. He readied his fist and swung at Ben. “Hundred Brick Fist,” Gad said as he threw a solid hard punch at Ben in the chest. Ben got hit and slid backwards. Ben stopped sliding and touched his chest.

“So you are not just a weapon user,” Ben said.

“I have many techniques,” Gad said. He grabbed his weapon and charged towards Ben.

“Hammer Smash,” Gad said as swung his weapon at Ben with full force.

“Demon Beam,” Ben said as he focused his energy in his hand. He raised his hand and shot a : one -handed attack. The beam hit Gad. A small explosion was seen and black smoke cloud could be seen. As the smoke cleared Gad stumbled out. There were scratches and light burn marks on his skin.

Gad was panting loudly. “All fair,” Ben said.

“Yes, fair,” Gad said.

Gad reached into his pocket. He got a water bottle and unscrewed the cap. He poured water into his hand and threw a handful at Ben.The water was effectively bullets at this stage. “Shoryo no Mizu,” he said.

Ben saw this before and flew up. He dodged the attack. Gad quickly poured on his hand and threw it in the air at Ben. “Shoryo no Mizu,” he said again. Ben moved around dodging the attack.

“Shoryo no Mizu,” he said again as he poured more water in his hand and threw it Ben. It missed.

The bottle was empty. Ben noticed. He flew down towards Gad with his leg down. He channelled his energy into his leg. “Demon Kick,” Ben said as he kicked Gad in the face. Gad got hit directly. He felt pain as he went flying and hit a tree. He coughed up blood. There was blood leaking from his head. His jaw hurt.

Gad got up. He stumbled. “A fish man cannot lose to you,” Gad said.

Ben flew down. “I told you two other fishman said that before you,” Ben said.

Gad looked mad. “I will take your crew. Those girls will be mine,” Gad said.

Ben looked at Gad. “You are truly delusional, they are not toys, they don't belong to anyone. They are their own people with their own personality and I love them all,” Ben declared.

Gad laughed. “You are the one that is delusional,” Gad said.
Gad ran towards Ben. “Hundred Brick Fist,” Gad said as he threw another solid hard punch.

Ben countered with his own attack. “Demon Fist,” Ben said as he channelled his energy into his fist.

Their fist clashed however Ben was stronger and Gad fist broke as he went flying backwards and hit the tree. He was unconscious.

“Gad,” the three fish women ran towards him. They looked at his body. He was beaten. There were bruises on his body. There was blood leaking from his face. His fist looked broken.

“Vert Triomphant,” Emeraude said as her body glowed green. She touched Gad's body. They both glowed green as some of the wounds healed. His face cleared. Emeraude stopped and Gad become conscious again. He opened his eyes. Emeraude fell down due to exhaustion. Saphir and Rubis caughr her.

Gad stumbled up. “You are so useless,” Gad said.

Alvida, Kaya and Mikita approached Ben.

“Interesting, she had this healing ability,” Mikita said.

Kaya looked at. “That will be useful for us to have,” Kaya said.

“Although it comes with a cost,” Ben said.

“A price, I am willing to pay,” Kaya said.

Ben grabbed Kaya and hugged her. “That was adorable,” Ben said.

“Get off me you pervert,” Kaya replied. Although she did not struggle. Alvida and Mikita laughed.

“My love, we are in a battle,” Alvida said.

“I know,” Ben said. He kept Kaya in his arms.

Saphir and Rubis looked envious. They thought maybe they were right.

“You three are useless,” Gad said. He knew he could not fight anymore Emeraude was unconscious.

“But Gad,” Rubis tried to say.

“Shut it,” Gad replied.

Ben and the girls got angry.

“Let's go,” Gad said.

“We will meet again,” Gad said to Ben.

Ben looked at the blue haired and red haired woman. “There is always space for beautiful strong women here. You all three are amazing and I would be very happy if you all joined us,” Ben said.

“My love will take care and accept you,” Alvida added. The other girls nodded.

“You are a loser. No one will join you,” Gad said as he walked away. Rubis and Saphir carried Emeraude. They looked sad.

Saphir looked behind as they left.

“I should go and beat him,” Mikita said.

Ben let Kaya go and hugged Mikita. “I think his pride is already hurt, besides you might kill him,” Ben said.

He added, “We have planted the seeds. If we forcibly got them to join us now, they would have rejected us. This way they think and will join,” Ben said.

“I know they will join my love,” Alvida said.

“I do as well,” Kaya added.

Mikita flinched. “Ouch,” Mikita said. Ben looked and saw she was hurt.

“You are bleeding,” Ben said. Kaya rushed to her and looked at the wound.

“You should have told me,” Kaya said.

“It's a small scratch,” Mikita said.

“Small or big you do not hide from us,” Ben ordered.

“Yes Captain,” Mikita replied.

Kaya took a bandage from her pocket and covered the wound.

“This will do for now until we are back on the ship where we can clean it,” Kaya said.

“Thank you,” Mikita replied.

Zala, Robin and Marianne approached them. Ben could see Zala has injuries as well. She had a bruise on her stomach and blood on her lip. Ben approached her and picked her up princess style in his arms.

“Don't say you are not hurt,” Ben said.

“It's minor,” Zala said. She was surprised as Ben took her in his arms.

“You are going to be checked out properly and only be let out once the doctor says so,” Ben said.

Robin smiled. “But,” Zala tried to say.

Ben looked at Zala. She stopped protesting.

“Princess carry is always nice,” Mikita said.

“Kaya loves it,” Alvida said.

“I don't,” Kaya replied. She approached Zala and saw her injuries. “They are not too bad, however she probably needs a bit of rest and treat,” Kaya said.

“But,” Zala said.

Ben looked at Zala.

“Yes Captain,” Zala replied and snuggled in Ben`s chest.

“My love, Kaya, please take Mikita and Zala back to the ship. We will check and help Vivi, Honey and Nojiko,” Alvida said.

“I want to,” Mikita said.

However Ben cut her off. “Sure, sounds good. Be careful,” Ben said.

“We will,” Alvida replied.

Ben and Kaya transformed. Kaya took Mikita and flew back to the ship. Ben followed suit.

“He is trusting,” Robin said.

“He believes in us,” Alvida said.

14