Chapter 170: Alvida and Honey (R-18)
223 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girls were making small talk about their fight and training session. Zala and Robin talked about the hot water bath they had. Honey and Alvida, while they responded, were eating quickly. Ben thought that was a bit funny. He thought they were excited about the reward. Ben was also looking forward to being with Honey and Alvida. They were together in Alabasta briefly.

Ben also ate a bit more quickly. As he was finishing, he noticed both the girls had finished. Ben took the last bit and finished his plate. Alvida and Honey looked at him eagerly. They saw he finished so they got up.

“We will be heading off now,” Alvida said.

“Good night,” Honey said.

Ben also got up. “Thank you for being a wonderful server, Zala,” Ben said.

“That was no problem,” Zala replied. She smiled.

The girls all said goodnight. Alvia and Honey walked up to Ben. Ben Ben offered his arms to the girls. They both accepted.

“Goodnight,” Ben said. All the other girls replied back. Ben, Honey and Alvida headed to the Captain's Room.

“I am looking forward to being with you, my love again,” Alvida said.

“I am as well,” Honey said.

“I can't say no to two beautiful girls,” Ben replied. They both smiled.

They arrived at the Captain's Room. They went inside and sat on the edge of the bed. “We don't get many opportunities together like this,” Ben said.

“We used to be a small crew my love and you are showing everyone equal affection like a Captain should,” Alvida said.

“They are very happy,” Honey added.

“That is good to hear however I still love you both and want to show it,” Ben said.

“I love you my love,” Alvida said.

“I love you as well,” Honey replied.

“My love, you are overdressed, why don't you take your clothes off for us,” Alvida said. Honey nodded. She had a wide smile on her face.

“Okay,” Ben got up. He took his shoes off. He then lifted his shirt off and took it off. Ben showed his body off. It was lean and muscular. Alvida and Honey looked hungrily at Ben. They had seen Ben topless many times at this stage however each time was like it was the first time for them.

Ben then pulled his pants and underwear down. He revealed his large dick in front of them. Although it was unerect, it was still big. Honey and Alvida licked their lips.

Ben sat back down in the middle. The girls looked hungry. Alvida leaned over and started stroking his dick. “This is all ours, my love,” Alvida said.

“It is,” Ben replied.

“Honey why don't you strip and give Ben a nice blowjob to get him hard,” Alvida said.

Honey nodded. She got up. She had her back towards them. She took her cloak off. Honey bent over to take her heels off. She showed her ass as she bent over. “My love that will be yours,” Alvida said.

“I know,” Ben said. His dick was getting harder. Alvida was stroking his penis up and down. She did long and slow strokes on his shaft with one hand as she went up and down. Alvida`s hand went all the way up to the head of the penis and then back down his shaft to his balls.

Honey had taken her heels off and then she took her corset and underwear off in one swoop. Ben and Alvida thought that was impressive. Honey now was just wearing her stockings. She was naked. They could see her bare ass naked. Her ass looked good.

“Turn around and slowly crawl to my penis,” Ben said.

Honey smiled. She liked hearing Ben take charge. She turned around. Her large breasts were on display for them. He could see her erect nipples, pointing towards them. He could see her hairless pussy. Ben`s dick was now hard.

Honey got to her knees and hands. Her eyes were trained on his fully erect dick. She slowly crawled towards them. She looked sexy. A blonde woman on her knees and hands was a sight. She had the look of joy and lust on her face.

“She looks good my love,” Alvida said.

“She is sexy,” Ben said. Honey smiled hearing this, her heartbeat increased. Her pussy started to get. Honey got closer and closer to his dick.

Alvida aimed it down. Honey's face was inches away from Ben`s dick. Honey licked her lips. She had a big smile on her face.

“Suck it and no hands,” Ben ordered.

Honey nodded. Alvida moved his dick towards Honey`s mouth. Honey saw his dick and it was hard and throbbing. It was standing in its glory and was pointing towards her with the help of Alvida who held the long shaft.. The head of the penis was massive and it was touching her face.

“You heard your, Captain and my love, suck it,” Alvida said.

Honey opened her mouth and licked the head of the penis. She licked on the slit of the head. She licked around the slit. She used her tongue to tease and lick the top of the head. She went up and swirled her tongue on the head of the penis. Honey enjoyed the taste of his penis. She thought it was sweet.

She then moved down and licked the shaft of the penis. Alvida had moved the shaft up and held it. Honey had now better access to the shaft. Honey stuck her tongue out and went up and down on his shaft. She slowly went up the shaft and went down to his balls. She repeated this a few times going up and down the shaft.

“Kiss my love where his babies are held,” Alvida said.

Honey moved down and looked at his large testicles. She moved forwards and kissed each one. “Good, now suck my penis,” Ben ordered.

Alvida pushed his penis down again. Honey breathed on the head of his penis. He felt her hot breath touch the head of this penis. She then kissed it.

Honey then put her wet lips over the head of the penis. She started sucking the head of the penis. She sucked slowly first.

Ben groaned. Honey heard this and sucked harder. “Keep going Honey,” Alvida encouraged her. Alvida moved up and kissed Ben. Her red lips touched his lips. Ben kissed back. Their lips were locked on. Ben slowly penetrated her mouth. His tongue entered Alvdia`s mouth. She accepted and his tongue found her tongue. They touched. Ben and Alvida`s body shook for a second. Alvida kissed back with more intensity.

Ben moved his one hand and touched Alvida`s breast and started to play with them. He groped her breast through her bikini bra. Alvida moaned as she felt Ben touching her. She enjoyed it. Ben moved his other hand and started stroking Honey`s head gently.

Honey felt Ben`s head. She felt happy. She kept sucking the head and then pressed her lips fully on the head and started moving down the shaft. She went a few inches and stopped. Her mouth was full. Honey knew it was big and thick. She had sucked his glorious penis before however each time she felt it was new again. The smell of his penis was alluring and inviting. She moved back up slowly. Ben kept stroking her hair.

She bobbed up and down the shaft slowly. Honey`s pussy was wet. She could feel her nipples erect and pointing out. She wiggled her butt as she went up and down. Honey increased her pace. She bobbed up and down faster on his dick. She went up and down on his large penis. Her lips were locked around his penis.

Alvida and Ben stopped kissing. They looked at each other. Their eyes locked at each other. They smiled. Alvida still held his dick. She let go. Alvida liked her breast being touched. She got up and looked at Honey bobbing up and down on her lover's dick. She took off her coat and white bikini bra. Her large breasts were exposed. She was topless and had erect nipples. Alvida took her shoes off. She pulled down her trousers and panties and took them off. She walked over completely naked towards Ben.

She got on the bed. Her knees were on the bed. Her beast was near Ben`s face. Ben smiled. Alvida moved her right breast towards Ben. Ben licked the nipple gently once. Alvida moaned.

“My, they are yours,” Alvida said. Ben smiled. Ben went to the right nipple and licked once again. Alvida moaned again. He licked her right areola. He circled around the nipple without touching it. Alvida moaned. His other hand fondled her left breast. He went in circles while fondling her other breast. Alvida was panting.

Ben kept circling the areola. He was teasing her. He then licked it and sucked her erect nipple. Alvida`s body shook. He sucked on her nipple. It was erect. Ben kept sucking on them and played with her breast.

He bit her nipple gently. She moaned. Her body was shaking.

While Ben was playing with Alvida's breast, Honey bobbed up and down quickly on the shaft. She increased her pace. Ben felt he was close. He could feel his penis throbbing. Honey firmly pressed her lips on his penis.

Ben let go of her breast. “I am close,” Ben said.

“Do it my love,” Alvida said. Honey pressed her lips and went up and down on her shaft rapidly. Alvida kissed Ben.

Ben erupted into Honey`s mouth. Honey held his penis firmly as Ben filled her mouth. He shot, shot after shot into her mouth. Honey went deeper as her mouth took all of his sperm. Ben shot load after load. Ben finished. Honey slowly withdrew her lips from his dick. She made a loud pop sound. Ben and Alvida stopped kissing and looked down.

“Show his baby juice,” Alvida said.

Honey opened her mouth. They saw Ben thick load in her mouth. Ben came a lot. Her mouth was full.

“Swallow it,” Ben said.

Honey closed her mouth and swallowed the entire load. She struggled a bit however gulped it all down. She smiled. Honey sat there looking very satisfied. Alvida jumped down and held Honey`face with her hand. She licked Honey`s lip which had some sperm dripping.

Honey looked surprised. Ben also looked surprised with Alivda`s bold action. However he thought that was hot. Two girls licked each other clean of his sperm.

“Honey, last time you only swallowed his load, it's time for my love to make love to your ass,” Alvida said.

“Yes it is,” Honey said.

“Get on the bed, with your ass pointing to my love,” Alvida said.

Honey looked at Alvida. “You heard her,” Ben said.

Honey got up and jumped on the bed. She was in the doggy style position. Ben saw her ass. Honey looked down.

Ben and Alvida got up. Ben positioned himself behind Honey. “Honey, we are ordering you currently as we know you like it, however I want to ask are you sure?” Ben asked.

Honey looked back at Ben. “I am,” Honey replied.

“Are you sure?” Ben asked again.

“Ben, I am, please stick your dick in my ass,” Honey said.

“Is that an order for my love?” Alvida teased.

“No, I,” Honey muttered.

“Enjoy my love. He loves you,” Alvida said sweetly to her. Honey smiled.

“I know, I love him as well,” Honey said.

Honey arched her back so that her beautiful smooth ass was as high in the air. Ben got on his knees and positioned his dick near her asshole. Alvida got in position next to Ben and Honey.

“This is all for you my love,” Alvida said, referring to Honey ass. Honey wiggled her ass. Ben gently touched her ass cheeks. She moaned. Ben slowly played with it. He moved this hand up and down and in a circle.

Honey was moaning. She loved Ben touching her ass. It was made for him and only she thought. Her heart was raising.

Ben started by massaging her opening with his fingertips, pushing a little. Honey moaned. Alvida went up towards Honey. She grabbed her head and pulled it towards her chest. She slowly stroked her hair. “Relax, my love will take care of it,” Alvida said.

Honey closed her eyes. She loved the feeling of being cared for.

Ben put this finger inside her ass deeper. She was tight. Honey moaned more. Her pussy was leaking. She was wet. He moved up and down inside her asshole with his finger. Honey moved her ass. She wiggled it. She was pleased. Alvida kept stroking her hair gently.

Ben took his finger out. He positioned himself, in front of her asshole. He was erect. He rubbed his large penis head on her ass crack as he went up and down. Honey moaned louder.

“Ben,” Honey said.

“My love, stop teasing her, she has been waiting for such a long time for you,” Alvida said as she stroked her hair.

Ben slowly penetrated her ass with his dick. His large head went in. She went still, shivering and hissing in breath rapidly. Honey felt the head of his cock popping in. "So big," Honey said slowly.

“He is,” Alvida said.

"Am I hurting you?" Ben said.He could feel her ass wet, her devil fruit was acting as lube making it slippery so he could insert it in. He pushed slowly.

"No, " she said. Honey felt more of his penis inside her. Her ass was squeezing his dick. He was so big. Her body started to shake. Her brain was going crazy.

Ben went deeper. Honey screamed. Her body had a spasm. She had an orgasm. Her heartbeat went crazy. Her mind went blank with his dick inside her. Alvida held her and stroked her hair. She kept her in place and whispered some assurances.

Ben stopped. He was waiting for Honey to calm down. Honey calmed down and said,”Make love to me,” Honey said. Alvida looked up and smiled. She nodded.

Ben started to thrust, gently as first, going just a little deeper each time. Her ass was pulsing, squeezing. Ben grabbed her hips and really started to thrust. He went inside and outside of her ass. He thrusted his hips faster and faster inside her.

He then slowed down. He did long strokes inside her. He then increased his pace again. He went fast as he went inside and outside. Ben varied his speed as he went inside and outside her ass.

Her ass cheeks were slapping against Ben. She was writhing and moaning. Honey mind was going blank again. Her pussy was wet. She could feel her pussy juices leaking on her leg. Ben was going to town on her ass. She loved it. She thought Ben owned her and that made her happy. Her toes curled as Ben went inside and out.

Ben went inside and out, varying his pace for 30 minutes. Alvida had continued to stroke Honey`s head the entire time.

"I'm close,” Ben said. Alvida smiled and nodded. Honey moved her ass slowly. She wanted his sperm.

Ben thrusted forward hard. “I am cumming,” he announced. He blasted his load into her. Ropes of sperm went into her ass. He made sure to fill her up.

Honey had another orgasm she felt his sperm blast into her ass. Her pussy exploded. Her body had another spasm. Her mind went blank. Alvida held her. “Good girl,” Alvida said as he stroked her hair.

Ben emptied his load. He slowly pulled out. Alvida was smiling. Honey was breathing heavily. She had a wide smile on her face. Her ass was leaking his sperm. Alvida then pulled her up and switched places.

Alvida had put Honey`s back on the bed while she was on top of her. Alvida leaned down. Their nippled touched each other. Honey was surprised however she did not mind. She was still in her dreamy land. Her eyes were hazed. “The quest is a threesome, I want us to be very close,” Alvida said.

“My love, make love to my ass now,” Alvida said.

Ben was speechless. He thought how hot that looked. Alvida had flipped her over. She was now presenting her ass to him. He could see Honey`s wet pussy. He could see his sperm dripping from her ass.

Ben was hard again. He had threesome before but this feels close to his dreams. He thought.

“You both are sexy,” Ben said.

Alvida and Honey smiled. Their tits and nipples rubbed on each other. Alivda wiggled her butt.

Ben touched her ass cheeks. Alvida shivered. It was large, round and smooth. Ben thought about how lucky he was. He had two beautiful girls in his bed today. They both were eager. They both wanted his dick inside their ass.

“This is all for you my love,” Alvida said. Ben smiled.

“I know you both belong to me,” Ben declared.

“We are my love,” Alvida said.

“Yes we are yours,” Honey said weakly. She was tired from her orgasms. Ben squeezed her ass cheeks. Alvida moaned. Honey moved her arms and hugged Alvida. Honey could feel her legs were dead and her ass was filled.

Ben then played with her ass cheeks slowly. He moved them up and down. Her ass felt nice in his hands. Alvida moaned. She was horny. She watched her friend make love to her love. It was hot, she thought. Alvida wanted her love in her ass. “My ass is all ready for you my love. It will slip in,” Alvida said. Ben had heard this before. He knew her devil fruit had many uses.

Ben spreaded her ass cheeks. He saw her asshole. It looked beautiful. Alvida could feel exposed. There was gentle air hitting her asshole. Ben put his other finger inside her asshole. She moaned. He went further and further. She moaned louder and louder.

“My love put it in, your penis, make love to me,” Alvida said. She wanted it.

Ben smiled. He positioned his large erect penis on top of her asshole. He rubbed it slowly and then inserted it. Alvida moaned. She moved forward slightly. This caused her nipples to rub on Honey nipples. Both girls moaned.

The head of his cock went in. "So big my love,' Alvida said. Ben went slowly deeper and deeper. He could feel his penis slip inside her.

The tightness was unbelievable for Ben. Both Honey and Alvida were perfect. Alvida moaned as his penis went deeper. She knew her devil fruit was helping. Honey hugged a bit tighter.

"Make love to my ass my love," Alvida said in between her breaths.

Ben started to thrust, gently as first, going deeper each time. Her ass was pulsing, squeezing him hard however it was slippery so he could in. He went slowly first. He did long strokes inside her.

Alvida was moaning as she felt his penis go inside and outside her ass. Her heartbeat was going faster. Her pussy was gushing. She could feel her juices leaking out. Honey could feel a bit of her wetness dropping on her. “Yes my love,” Alvida said.

He then increased his pace again. He went faster. He went inside and outside. Ben varied his speed as he went inside and outside her ass. Alvida was moaning. Ben grabbed her hips and really started to thrust. He went inside and outside of her ass. He thrusted his hips faster and faster inside her. Alvida had an orgasm. Her pussy pulasted. Her heartbeat went crazy. Ben held her back as her body shook. Her toes curled. Honey also supported her.

Alvida calmed down. She had a big smile on her face. “Go on, my love,” Alvida said. Ben nodded. Ben started thrusting again. He went inside and outside. He moved his hips. He thrusted in and out. He went fast, he went slow. Alvida was moaning. Her nipples were rubbing on Honey`s erect nipples. He continued for another 30 minutes.

"I'm close Alvida,” Ben said.

"Give me your love seed, in my ass, my love," Alvida replied.

Ben thrusted forward hard and emptied everything into her. He shot another massive load inside her. Ropes and ropes of sperm blasted inside Alvida.

"I can feel it my love. I can feel your love speed deep in my ass! I love you!" Alvida said. She was writhing and moaning. Avlida's mind went blank again. Her wet pussy exploded. Her breathing went crazy. She had another orgasm.

Honey felt her nipples simulated. As Alvida was making love, her nipples rubbed on hers. She enjoyed it. As Ben came, he touched Honey`s clit and she came. Honey had another orgasm. Her mind went blank again. Her heart was pounding. She had multiple orgasms today. She smiled and closed her eyes.

Alvida was tired so she fell over next to Honey. Ben dick left her ass. She saw Honey closed her eyes. Alvida moved slightly and made space. Ben dropped in between Alvida and Honey. Alvida snuggled up on Ben`s chest. She was tired and closed her eyes and fell asleep. Ben wrapped her arm around her. He moved other hand and pulled Honey towards him. Ben was tired and fell asleep in between two girls.

BM entered the room with a towel. She saw Alvida, Honey and Ben sleeping together. She approached Honey. She saw Honey with sperm leaking from her ass. She gently wiped it clean. She then went to the other side and saw Alvida with sperm leaking from her ass as well. She also gently wiped it clean.

BM then saw Ben`s dick which looked like it was wet. She got on the bed and went down and started sucking his dick. She used her wet mouth to suck his dick slowly at first. Her tongue was swirling his head. She then went up and down and up.

She went down as far as she could. She reached the base of his penis. She then slid her mouth back up the shaft, sucking as hard as she could. She got to the head and kept it in her mouth, sucking hard as she ran her tongue over and around it. She sucked harder. BM could feel his penis throbbing in her mouth. BM sucked harder and milked his cock. Ben shot his sperm directly into her mouth. She swallowed it all, taking every last drop.

BM licked his dick clean and smiled. She pulled a blanket over all three of them and left the room.

12