Chapter 174: Aau Ra Aa
182 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HQ, Vivi, Nojiko, Zala, Marianne, Robin and Honey were squashed inside Lexie.

“This is cosy,” Robin said.

“It is,” Honey said.

“Very close,” Marianne added.

“A bit too close,” Vivi said.

“But being this close makes me think of everyone as sisters,” Nojiko said.

“We are all your sisters,” Vivi replied. She smiled.

Zala thought that was a nice thought. Although they all have the same man.

“There is someone approaching us,” HQ reported. She could see a large robot fast approaching them. There were a dozen or so men clinging on to the robot.

“Who is it?” Nojiko asked.

“A giant yellow and green robot with men holding onto them,” HQ replied.

“That again,” Zala sighed.

“They are tough,” Marianne said.

“I can see Crimson Lotus Zabal with a 30,000,000 Beli on the shoulder of the robot,” HQ added.

“He could be dangerous,” Robin said.

“We need to stop them,” Zala said.

“I agree but the unknown crew is also ahead of us,” Nojiko said.

“We should split up,” Honey said.

“Okay, we should send a lighter party ahead to scout,” Zala said.

“Me, HQ and Vivi, can go ahead with Lexie as the scout,” Nojiko suggested.

“That is a good idea, the rest can stop them. Those dozen men, robot and Zabal will be tricky but working together we can defeat them,” Honey said.

The girls nodded. Nojiko looked at Honey. She smiled. She thought she had come a long way. She was always strong but lacked a bit of faith in her abilities. She ran away at first, now she is fighting warlords and leading.

“Honey, thank you,” Nojiko said. Honey looked a bit confused from Nojiko thanking her but she sensed good will.

“Thank you Nojiko,” Honey replied. They both smiled.

“HQ, stop and drop us off. We will catch-up,” Zala said.

“Yes,” Honey added.

HQ slowed down Lexie and stopped it. She opened the doors. Zala, Marianne, Robin and Honey exited Lexie.

“Stay safe,” Vivi said.

“You too,” Honey replied.

HQ closed Lexie doors and slowly pulled away.

“I wonder how Ben and the other girls are doing?” Marianne wondered.

“They are capable and strong,” Zala replied.

“I do hope the three girls join us,” Marianne added.

“Our Captain has a certain charm for us girls,” Robin said. She thought about the crew and how they fawned over Ben. She smiled and thought about his long weapon between his legs.

“He certainly does,” Zala added. She smiled, thinking about how open they talked about Ben.

“He accepts and helps us out. Ben will make sure they join us,” Honey said. She thought about despite being enemies initially, Ben accepted her. She knew he would do the same for them.

They looked up and saw the yellow and green robot charging towards them. “Let's stop them,” Honey said.

They all nodded. “Liquid Air Blast,” Honey said as she put her hand forward. A torrent of purple liquid blasted from her hand towards the robot. It hit the robot hitting a few of the dozen men. The robot got pushed back.

Zabal jumped in the air as the torrent hit. Zala saw this and jumped in the air. “Stinger Finger,” Zala said as she turned her fingers into long spikes. She aimed for Zabal. Zabal saw this and took his sword out and clashed with Zala. They both fell down and landed on the ground.

“Kukuku,” Zabal laughed.

“What's so funny?” Zala asked.

“You have a devil fruit which will be ours,” Zabal said. He smirked.

“I remember the last guy saying that,” Zala said,

“You gave him a lot of trouble and even destroyed our robot. Captain Simon was not happy about this and asked for your heads,” Zabal said.

“We will see about that,” Zala said. As they were talking a group of men surrounded them.

“Boss let us have her head,” a pirate said.

“Kukuku. Yes go for them and take her,” Zabal ordered.

Marianne then came running in. “I am here to help,” Marianne said.

“Thank you,” Zala said. She smiled at Marianne. Marianne nodded back.

“You should have stayed and helped your friends against Aau Ra Aa,” Zabal said.

“They will defeat it,” Marianne stated. She looked serious. Zala now knows why Ben has her on the crew.

Meanwhile Robin and Honey looked at the robot. All the men had gone over to Zabal and Zala. Marianne ran over to assist Zala.

“It can take a few hits,” Robin noted.

“We should be careful,” Honey said.

Robin nodded. Aau Ra Aa raised his large lance hand and striked it towards Honey. Honey moved out of the way and dodged the attack.

“Liquid Whip,” Honey said as she created purple liquid in the shape of a whip. She launched it towards Aau Ra Aa who got hit with the whip. It stumbled backwards.

“Once Fleur,” Robin sprouted eleven arms on the robot. She had carefully positioned it on his legs, back and body.

“Slam,” Robin said as she slammed Aau Ra Aa's body into a tree nearby. The tree fell over as the robot fell down.

“Liquid Bomb,” Honey followed up. She created a red ball of liquid with both her hands and threw it at the fallen robot. The red ball traveled towards the robot and impacted the robot. It created a large explosion.

“Did we get him?” Honey asked.

Robin looked at the large black smoke cloud. She could see a red eye from the smoke. She shook her head.

Honey looked as well. The smoke cleared. The robot was damaged. It had sparks on its head. The leg had wire exposed. Its chest had lost several panels.

Aau Ra Aa had looked at Robin and charged towards her. He took his lance out and tried to strike Robin.

“Dieciséis Fleur,” Robin said as she created sixteen arms on the robot. There were arms mainly around his leg and body with two on his neck. “Hold,” Robin added as her arms immobilised the robot in his tracks.

The robot struggled to move. Robin focused to ensure he does not break free.

“Double Air Blast,” Honey said as she used her two hands to launch a torrent of purple liquid at the robot. It got hit with the force of the liquid on the chest. It fell over again.

Robin released her arms. Aau Ra Aa got up again. There was significant damage to its chest. The yellow panels had come off and you could see the grey underbody. It still had a smile on his face.

“Creepy,” Robin said. Honey nodded.

Aau Ra Aa, charged again with his lance hand, tried to strike Honey. He moved fast. Robin was about to immobilise him however she was not quick enough and Honey got hit. The lance pierced her.

Robin looked in horror. However Honey clothes all fell down. Aau Ra Aa took a step back.

“Ochenta Fleur,” Robin said as she sprouted eighty hands on the robot. “Cuatro Manos,” she added as she combined her eighty arms into four gigantic hands. She looked at the robot.
“Shock,” Robin said. Her four pairs of large arms on the shoulders of Aau Ra Aa began slamming into Aau Ra Aa. His head took simultaneous blows. The eyes were damaged and its eye socket fell out revealing a red eye. The top of his head had a huge dent. Robin kept slamming until she stopped. She was panting loudly.

Aau Ra Aa had more sparks on his head. He still had that smile on his face. He looked at Robin. His red eyes glared at her. It started running towards Robin. Robin saw this and tried to move however she tripped.

“Double Air Blast,” Honey said again as she used her two hands to launch a torrent of purple liquid at the robot. It got hit with the force of the liquid on the side and fell over.

“Are you okay?” Honey asked.

“I am,” Robin replied.

“You got hit. Oh you are a logia,” Robin realised.

“Yes,” Honey replied.

The robot got up again. It looked worse again. The dent of the head was now exposed. They could see wires sparking. The red eye was creepy as the eye socket had been damaged. Its body had several panels missing. Most of the yellow panels were gone however there was some green. Its black legs had damage as well and parts of the exoskeleton could been seen.

“He is back up again,” Honey said.

“Yes but he has taken significant damage,” Robin noted.

“I think one more red liquid attack should be enough,” Honey said.

“Yes, I will hold him still,” Robin said. She looked at the robot. Robin crossed her arms in front of her. “Dieciséis Fleur,” Robin said as she sprouted sixteen arms on the robot. “Hold,” she added. Her arms were all over the robot's body and had immobilised him.

Honey concentrated on creating a ball of red liquid. She compresses it into a smaller ball before shooting it out like a cannon at the immobilised robot. “Liquid Burst Cannon,” Honey said as the ball impacted the robot, creating a large explosion. A secondary explosion could be heard and seen as Aau Ra Aa exploded.

As the smoke cleared, they could see robots on the ground completely destroyed. It was on fire. Its red eye turned off. However it still had a smile on his face.

“Finally,” Honey said.

“Yes, we did it,” Robin replied.

They were panting. Although they did not get hit physically. Their devil fruits used stamina. They were a bit tired.

“Let's see how the others are doing,” Honey said.

Robin nodded and they headed to find Zala and Marianne.

10