Chapter 191: Alvida vs Din
139 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alvida looked around and walked outside. Mikita had ran off. She seemed a bit more happy now. Alvida thought about protecting her love's harem and making sure that their happiness was top priority.

Alvida walked through the back door and started walking. She saw a man leaning on the wall of another hut.

The man looked at Alvida. He pulled two swords from his back and blocked Alvida`s path.

“You will not let me go,” Alvida said.

“I want your devil fruit,” Din said.

Alvida took the Jitte out and smiled. “You are part of the Simon Pirates,” Alvida said.

“Once I take you, you will know,” Din said.

“I already belong to someone,” Alvida replied.

“Then I will take you by force,” Din said as he leaped towards Alvida with his two swords. Alvida blocked the swords with the Jitte. Din tried to push, however Alvida maintained her position. Din and Alvida jumped back.

“So what is your plan?” Alvida asked.

Din did not answer. His facial expression did not change. He ran up to Alvida with his two swords. He raised his hand and tried to slash Alvida. Alvida blocked again with Jitte. Din then tried to aim for her chest with his swords. Alvida jumped back and blocked the attack. Din followed up with a thrust of his swords. Alvida narrowly missed them. Din got kicked and stumbled back.

Alvida smiled. “So what is your plan?” Alvida asked again.

There was no response again.

“Stellar Spiral Strike,” Din said. Din ran up to Alvida again. He then performed a series of swift and spinning slashes. They were quick and rapid. Alvida dodged left and right as she moved away from his swords. He then launched a power swing with the two swords increasing the force for a devastating and rapid strike towards Alvida. Alvida saw this and used her Jitte to block the attack. However, the force was too great and she slid back.

“You know how to use a sword,” Alvida said.

Din ran up to Alvida again. “Twin Gale Thrust,” Din said as he launched a pair of simultaneous thrusts with his twin blades. He put all his strength into the attack and aimed it at Alvida`s chest.
“Slipstream Dash,” Alvida said as slipped a short distance to evade the attack. Alvida smiled. Gin kissed his teeth. He did not look too happy. He looked frustrated.

Din ran up Alvida again. “Slip Punch,” Alvida said she slipped the air around her fist with a punch and pushed it towards the Din. Din got hit by air punch on his chest and spat out saliva. He was surprised

Alvida ran up and swung her Jitte and hit Din on the head. He stumbled to the right and fell over. Din was breathing hard. He touched his head and could feel it wet. He looked at his hand and saw blood. He gritted his teeth. He got up. There was some blood dripping from his head.

“So are you going to tell me your plan now?” Alvida asked.

“I will take your devil fruit,” Din replied. He picked up his swords and ran up to Alvida again. “Whirlwind Impale,” Din said as he pivoted on the spot, creating a spinning motion while delivering a double thrust. He swung at Alvida. Alvida blocked the attack. She used the Jitte to stop it however Din`s attack had momentum. Alvida held the attack however she was pushed back again. She slid backwards, however was unfazed by it.

“You really are not talkative,” Alvida said. Din jumped in the air and swung his swords down. Alvida blocked the attack. Din jumped back and started swinging his swords. Alvida used the Jitte to block his swords. She parried that attack and punched Din in the face. He was dazed for a second. Alvida then kicked him. Din stumbled backwards.

Din smiled. “I have sent my friend over to your ship to steal your orbs,” Din said.

Alvida thought that was strange. “So why are you telling me this?” Alvida asked.

“Because my feathered friend would have beaten the people on your ship and took it,” Din added.

Alvida smiled. “They will protect the Miss Love Duck, I know they will,” Alvida declared.

He was getting frustrated. She was strong, he thought. Alvida dropped her Jitte. She started spinning her body rapidly. This generated powerful air current which she compressed and launched at Din. "Slipstream cannon," she said.

The attack hit Din on the chest. It was a direct and clean hit. He spat blood and went flying back. Din hit the ground and landed with a big thud. Din was knocked out.

“He was not talkative at all,” Alvida said.

She walked away onto the main path and saw Mikita and a pile of bodies.

“Had trouble?” Alvida asked.

“No, although she was strange and arrogant,” Mikita replied.

“Not harem material?” Alvida asked.

“No,” Mikita replied.

“Okay, let's keep looking,” Alvida replied.

“You and Ben are the same,” Mikita giggled.

“My love knows but I will also look out,” Alvida said.

At that time, Honey and Marianne approached them. Alvida and Mikita greeted them.

“Found anything interesting?” Mikita asked. They nodded and explained the seven island drawings.

“Interesting, let's head back and inform the rest. I dont think it's here,” Alvida said.

“I agree as well,” Mikita said. Honey and Marianne nodded. They all headed back.

Meanwhile on the Miss Love Duck Saphir was staring out in the ocean. She was smiling widely. Rubis and Emeraude looked at Saphir. They smiled.

“A girl in love,” Emeraude said. She smiled at her sister.

“She should focus,” Rubis replied.

“You were talking about him yesterday as well,” Emeraude said.

“You like him as well,” Rubis said. She blushed and became defensive. Emeraude giggled.

Rubis smiled back. She thought her sisters were happy and relaxed. Although they all liked the same guy.

“He is something and kids are always nice,” Emeraude said. Emeraude was very fond of children. She liked to take care and babysit.

Rubis looked at Emeraude. “Yeah,” Rubis replied. She was not overly enthusiastic about the kids but he was something, Rubis thought.

“Either way she is gone,” Rubis added.
Emeraude smiled. They approached Saphir. “Thinking?” Emeraude said.

“I am,” Saphir replied.

“About Ben?” Rubis asked.

“Yes and the fact they trust us. We just joined them and they left us on the Miss Love Duck, their ship to protect it. We could have taken their stuff and run away,” Saphir replied.

“That is true, they are trusting,” Rubis added.

“Trusting is good, it makes me feel like I have been here forever, like home,” Emeraude said.

“Yes, it does, I wonder if Ben likes me?” Saphir thought out loud.

“He loves us all,” Emeraude shouted.

“Are you sure?” Saphir asked. She was feeling a bit insecure sometimes.

“You can ask Alvida or Mikita,” Emeraude said.

Saphir was about to reply when they spotted a large bird coming towards them. It was large teal bird with a yellow beak, yellow feathers around its eyes, white feathers on its chin and breast, and yellow talons. It wore maroon earphones and a maroon backpack.

“Simurgh,” Rubis said.

“One of Din`s pets,” Emeraude said.

“I don't see Din,” Saphir added.

“They must have thought the ship would be unguarded,” Emeraude said.

“They thought wrong,” Saphir said.

The girls picked up their spears from nearby. They left it on the deck. Simurgh got closer. The girls got ready. Saphir jumped into the water with her spear. “Shoryo no Mizu,” Saphir said she grabbed the water in her hand and threw it at the bird flying towards them. Simurgh dodged the attack.

Rubis jumped in the air. “Rouge devastating,” Rubis said as she launched a powerful thrust with her spear towards the bird. Simurgh moved to the side and Rubis missed. She landed in the water.

“He is fast,” Rubis said.

“He was a loyal bird to Din,” Saphir replied.

“Shoryo no Mizu,” Rubis said she grabbed the water in her hand and threw it at the bird flying towards them. Simurgh got hit with the attack. He was stunned for a second.

Saphir jumped in the air from the water. “Bleu Formidable,” Saphir said as she launched a devastating attack on the bird. Saphir's spear struck the bird`s wing. There was some blood on his wing. Saphir landed on the water. The bird was struggling to fly. It was injured. It looked at the two girls in the water and glared at them. Simurgh flew back .

Saphir and Rubis jumped back onto the ship. “Good job,” Emeraude said.

“It was nothing,” Rubis replied.

“Ben will be proud of us,” Saphir said. She had a smile on her face.

They all smiled back.

11