Chapter 196: Nojiko`s Shower (R-18)
286 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben was sitting on a golden chair. The golden chair has a gleaming surface caught and reflected light, showcasing the richness of its golden hue. The backrest, gracefully curved, while the cushioned seat, adorned in sumptuous fabric. He was nude and erect. He looked up and saw the backside of a woman. It was exposed and he could see her bum in a black backless dress. She was a slim woman with light purple hair. She had gold earrings and a gold armlet on her left bicep. There was a red flower in her hair. She took her dress off. Ben could see her black thong. Her ass cheeks were exposed. Ben smiled. She giggled and swayed her hips. She looked majestic. She slowly turned around. Her blue eyes were gleaming. She had a wide smile on her face. Her breasts were large and he could see her pink nipples. She slowly walked towards Ben. Her breast jiggled as she walked towards Ben. She saw his large erect dick. She licked her lips. She approached Ben and dropped to her knees in front of him. She looked at his dick. She stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of the head. She used her tongue to swirl around the large head. She then kissed the head of his penis. She gave it a few pecks around the head. She gave kisses on his shaft. She stopped halfway and licked the shaft down. She got to the balls. She kissed his large ball. She kissed his other ball. Ben loved the feeling. The light purple haired woman licked his ball. She gently put her mouth over his ball and started sucking on them. Ben smiled. The woman sucked his large ball. She then moved to other ball and kissed it. She then sucked it gently. He had large balls. The woman stopped sucking and kissed each ball. She licked up the shaft and got to the top. She kissed the head of his penis. She looked up towards Ben. She got up and pulled her black panties down. Ben could see her hairless pussy. She smiled. She grabbed his dick and positioned it near her entrance. She rubbed it on her pussy. She moaned. Ben looked and smiled. “Carina,” he said.

At the time, Ben woke up and looked down to see Alvida bobbing on his dick. Her hot mouth was over his penis. He smiled. Alvida went up and down on his shaft. She was sucking it. She looked up and saw Ben staring at her. She let his penis out of her mouth. It made a loud pop sound. “Who was the lucky woman in your dreams today my love?” Alvida asked. She kissed the top of the penis head with her hot lips. She thought it was large but sweet. She planted another kiss.

“It was a woman named Carina, who was Nami's friend,” Ben replied. Alvida licked his penis. She licked the top of the head of penis with the tip of tongue.

“Was?” Alvida asked.

“I don't know for sure but when Nami and Carina were kids, they were stealing and got caught by a pirate and that pirate made them suffer. He was cruel to them. Carina then betrayed Nami but came back,” Ben added.

Alvida put her mouth over his penis. Her lips wrapped around the head of dick. She then swirled her tongue slowly. She let go again. This made another loud pop sound.

“I will make sure that pirate will suffer for hurting the harem members,” Alvida said. She licked the shaft.

“I will make sure also as well,” Ben declared.

“There was another dream I had yesterday,” Ben added.

“Another woman to join us?” Alvida said. She smiled and licked the head of the penis.

“Yes,” Ben replied. He was sure that a woman who looked like a lunarian was going to join them. He will make sure of it. “She was a lunarian,” Ben added.

Alvida kissed the head of his penis. “Lunarian?” Alvida asked.

“They are a race that is almost extinct. They have black wings, dark skin, white hair and a fire on their back,” Ben described.

Alvida kept his penis on her cheek. “Okay, my love. She will be happy to be with us,” Alvida replied.

Ben smiled. Alvida was always making his harem bigger. He was lucky to have her on his side.

“She had a child as well,” Ben added.

Alvida still smiled. “Two children is the minimum, you can have many more, you have to bring them back from extinction,” Alvida replied. She had a wide smile on her face

Ben thought he was lucky. Alvida put her mouth on his penis. She first rotated her tongue clockwise very slowly. Ben groaned. She then rotated her tongue anti-clockwise. She slid downwards on his shaft. She reaches a few inches down and stops. She then sucked it hard once. Ben`s body jolted.

“You are good,” Ben complimented. Alvida then pressed her lips tightly around his cock. She sucked hard. She touched his large ball with one hand. Alvida went up and down on his dick. She sucked his penis harder. She increased her speed. She went up and down again on his shaft faster. She gently massaged his ball. She could feel the penis throbbing in her mouth. She sucked harder.

“I am cumming,” Ben announced as he came into Alvida`s mouth. Ben shot his load directly into her wanting mouth. He could feel load after load blasting from his penis. Alvida swallowed his entire load.

She let go of his penis. A loud pop sound was heard. She licked the head of his penis once, to clean any cum. She smiled. “Thank you my love,” Alvida said and added, “The lunarian woman, I feel like she needs to be here with us, my love. She might be in trouble or in pain now,” Alvida`s tone was a bit serious. She got up and then smiled.
“We are at the next island my love,” Alvida said as she walked out.

Ben knew Alvida was right. Lunarians are hunted for being a lunarian because of the World Government. Any information about their location is rewarded handsomely. Ben looked and saw Zala was gone. He got up and stretched his arms. He saw a fresh pair of clothes on the table. It was a blue shirt, blue trousers and underwear. He picked them and headed to the shower room. He walked down to the Shower Room.

Ben opened the door. He heard there was no running water. He walked and put his clothes down.

“Ready to shower?” Nojiko asked.

Ben looked behind and saw Nojiko was nude. She had a smile on her face. Her blue eyes sparkled. Her large breasts were proudly on display. Her nipples were erect. She had an hourglass like figure. Her stomach was smooth. He could see her pussy as well.

“I am sorry, I will leave,” Ben said. Ben was about to leave when Nojiko grabbed his arm.

“Don't leave Ben, I want you to stay,” Nojiko said. She smiled.

“Are you sure?” Ben asked. He wanted to give his girls some privacy at times.

“Yes, I am sure,” Nojiko replied. She pulled Ben towards the shower. Ben was impressed by her boldness. He smiled. He was not going to stop from showering with a beautiful girl.

Nojiko and Ben walked towards the showers. They arrived and stood under the shower. Nojiko grabbed the soap. She smiled and looked at her ass. She turned around and saw her wide smile.

“Let me soap you up first,” Nojiko said. Nojiko licked her lips. He had a nice body, she thought. Ben looked at Nojiko's facial expression. She looked like a predator approaching prey. He smiled. Nojiko grabbed the soap. She turned on the water. The shower started and both their bodies got wet. Nojiko saw the water hitting his hair. She looked to see the water glisten off his arms and trickle down to his chest. She watched the droplets that are traveling via his chest down to his penis. She smiled. It was a glorious sight.

At the same time Ben saw the water dripping from her head, down her chest, past her boobs, towards her pussy and legs. The water enhanced her beauty. Her eyes gleamed. Her nipples were erect as the water hit them. Her stomach looked smooth and silky. She looked stunning as usual.

Nojiko stopped the water. She soaped her hands. She touched his chest with the soap. She smiled. It was soft yet hard. She rubbed the soap on his chest in a clockwise motion at first. The soap bubbles around his chest. She kept rubbing.

“Ben,” Nojiko said. The tone of her voice changed slightly.

“Yes?” Ben asked. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug. Nojiko accepted the hug. Ben could feel her large breast on his chest. It felt nice.

“I am all ears,” Ben added. Nojiko smiled.

“It is not that serious,” Nojiko replied. She pushed her hands on his chest. She got away and smiled at Ben.

“It is about Vivi,” Nojiko said.

“Vivi?” Ben asked. He wondered what she had done.

“Again not too serious,” Nojiko replied. She added, “Yesterday when we were training, she used her devil fruit.”

Ben smiled. He was proud of her. “Well,” Ben was about to say when Nojiko interpreted him.

“She did not transform, however her body started producing black flames. Her eyes went red,” Nojiko described.

Ben thought for a second. “Her eyes have gone red before as well,” Ben added.

“I know, she also called you King,” Nojiko said.

“I heard that from her as well. Kaya also said the same thing before. I think our devil fruits are linked,” Ben explained.

“Maybe but can I ask you to be with us when we are training,” Nojiko requested.

Ben pulled her into a hug. “Sure, I am here to serve my crew,” Ben said. Nojiko accepted the hug. She got pulled into his chest where her face touched some of the soap.

“Ben,” Nojiko said.

“Sorry,” Ben replied. He let her go.

Nojiko pouted. She sighed. “Two of my friends call you King,” Nojiko said. She giggled.

“And my mum calls you lord,” Nojiko joked.

“It is a crazy world,” Ben said. He did think this whole situation was a bit absurd.

“Maybe I should call you something my Beloved King,” Nojiko teased.

Ben laughed. “Not another one,” Ben joked.

“I could be a queen,” Nojiko said.

“You are my queen,” Ben replied.

Her heart skipped a beat once she heard those words. There were butterflies in her stomach. “I love you,” Nojiko said.

“I love you too,” Ben said. Nojiko smiled wider.

“Lets finish our shower, the other must be waiting,” Nojiko said.

“You are right, we should finish but I should make sure everything is cleaned properly,” Ben said.

Nojiko was a bit confused by that statement but she looked at Ben staring at her nude body. He smiled. Nojiko blushed slightly. Ben grabbed the soap from her hand. He soaped his hands. He then moved his hands towards her large round breast. He started to massage them with soap. He rotated clockwise with his hands. Her breast moved. He first rubbed her breast with soap avoiding the nipple. He made sure to go up and round on her breasts. He was doing both breasts at the same time.

Nojiko moaned. His hands felt good. Her nipples were erect. Ben kept playing with her breast. He rotated his hands anti-clockwise. Nojiko moaned again. Ben used his thumb and pressed on her nipple. It felt good, Nojiko thought. Ben then rubbed her nipples with his finger and thumb.

“Ben,” Nojiko moaned.

“All clean here, now to take care of the other parts,” Ben said. He moved his hands down and scrubbed her slim stomach. He went up and down and soaped up her stomach and sides. He then went down and soaped her inner thighs. Nojiko's legs trembled. He went down and soaped her legs. He missed her pussy on purpose. He soaped her long sexy legs.

Nojiko liked this feeling of being cleaned by her lover. It was something unique which she will share with him. Ben soaped her legs. He soaped her calves.

“Almost there,” Ben said. He soaped her legs. He then turned on the water. He cleaned his hands. The water cleared some of the soap. Nojiko closed her eyes and enjoyed the water hitting her skin. He stopped the water.

Nojiko opened her eyes. She noticed the water stopped. She looked surprised. Ben pulled her into a hug.

“Now your kitty,” Ben said. Nojiko had heard that before. He reached down and touched her clit. His one finger grazed over her clit and that lit her body up. He put another finger and slowly rubbed her clit. Nojiko started moaning. Ben rubbed faster. Nojiko was squirming. She held onto Ben for support. Ben, using his fingers, gently pressed and rubbed her clit.

“Ben keep going,” Nojiko encouraged. She remembered showering with Ben before. He also touched her clit that time as well. Ben increased his pace. He rubbed harder. He pressed harder. Nojiko could feel her body shaking. She moaned. The water was hitting her body. Ben pressed harder.

He then inserted a finger into her pussy. Ben could feel she was wet. His finger slipped in. Nojiko moaned. He moved his finger up and down slowly. Nojiko moaned. “Ben,” Nojiko said. Her mind was going crazy. Her clit and insides were being used. Ben then inserted a second finger. Nojiko lost it at the second penetration. She came.

“Ben,” she screamed. Her body had a spasm. Ben held on to her so she did not fall down. Nojiko was breathing heavily. She embraced Ben. Ben hugged back. They held each other tightly.

Ben turned on the shower. Their bodies soaked the water. The remaining soap was washed away. They enjoyed embracing each other. Their hearts were connected. Nojiko felt at peace. All her life she suffered at the hands of Arlong. Her sister was forced to do horrible deeds for her and the village. However now she was with Ben, her saviour, her lover. She wanted this moment, this feeling for the rest of her life.

Ben thought her breast felt nice on his chest. Nojiko was an amazing girl. Her adopted mother was murdered. She lived under a brutal rule however she kept everyone together. She was amazing and he was lucky to have her on his crew.

He got hard again thinking of her nude body. Nojiko felt his hard dick on her stomach. She smiled. “Does it ever stay down?” Nojiko teased.

“With a hot girl like yourself, no,” Ben replied.

Nojiko giggled. “Ben don't you have a quest for me?” Nojiko asked.

“There is one,” Ben said. He did not want to pressure her or ruin the mood.
Nojiko looked at Ben. She stroked his chest. “You have to give me a blowjob,” Ben said. He was blunt.

“Naughty,” Nojiko said. She smiled back at Ben. She was nervous yet excited.

“For you only,” Nojiko added. She turned off the water and got to her knees. She saw his large penis. It was truly big at this angle. She wondered how it fitted inside her. She looked at it more. The head was big and looked heavy. The shaft looked strong and thick. His testicles were big and round. They looked full. She smiled again.

“Ben, can you lead?” Nojiko said. She was worried she might do something wrong.

“Sure, I am at your mercy now, you will do great and don't force yourself,” Ben replied. He knows the girls are now going beyond their comfort zones to keep him happy. He will make sure they dont push it too much.

“It is mine for now but it also belongs to all of us and more,” Nojiko said. Ben thought he had heard this before. He wondered how much they talked.

Nojiko used her finger and touched the shaft. She used her finger to trace up and down the shaft. She went up to the head of the penis and all the way down. She touched and held it straight. She looked at the large shaft.

“So big,” Nojiko said.

Ben smiled. His ego got a little boost. “I love you,” Ben said.

Nojiko smiled. “I love you too. Tell me if I hurt you,” Nojiko said.

Nojko `s pink lips encircled his large cock-head as she began to put her mouth over it. She had to open her mouth extra wide. Her lips touched his cock. She thought it tasted like sweet syrup. She put her entire mouth over his cock. It was completely filling her mouth. She thought he was massive. She stopped at the head and adjusted herself.

Ben looked down and saw a blue-haired woman with his penis in her mouth. She looked beautiful. He smiled and thought back to another blue haired woman who was also sucking his penis.

“Your mouth is incredible, just dont use your teeth,” Ben said.

Nojiko smiled. She loved Ben, the man who saved her village, got her mum back. She will do anything to keep him happy.

“You can go down a bit,” Ben said.

Nojiko had her eyes on his dick. It was mesmerising. Nojiko moved her head down past the head. She just went past the head and two inches down. She looked like she was struggling. She coughed up. Nojiko thought this penis was too big for her small mouth. She could not take any more.

“That is enough,” Ben ordered and added, “You can suck it slowly.”

Nojiko sucked his dick. She sucked hard. She used her mouth and throat like a suction cup. She sucked on his penis hard.

Ben felt her sucking his dick as he squirmed slightly.

“Yes, keep sucking,” Ben said.

Nojiko sucked harder. She sucked on that position only.

“You can move up and down,” Ben said.

Nojiko moved up and down on his penis. She could taste his sweet pre-cum as it oozed from his slit. She moved up and down slowly however she could only take a bit of his penis so she stayed at the top half of the shaft near the head. Ben moaned.

“Nojiko you can let go and use your tongue,” Ben encouraged. Nojiko was more adventurous. Nojiko stopped. She let go of his penis from her mouth. There was a loud pop sound.

“Yes Ben,” she replied. Nojiko smiled as she said that. She looked at his penis. It had her mouth juices on it. It looked more shiny. She smiled. She positioned his penis near her mouth. She opened her mouth and let her tongue out. The tip of her tongue touched his penis.

Ben shuttered. It felt like an electric touch. Nojiko licked his penis once. She then licked the side of the head on the left. Nojiko heard Ben moan. She licked the right side of the penis. She saw his cock throb. She smiled. She then licked the head of his penis. She went in a clockwise motion first.

“Yes, Nojiko, lick my penis,” Ben said. Nojiko kept licking. She stopped and rotated her tongue anticlockwise around the head of the penis. She did this a few times and then put her mouth over it and sucked it hard. She could taste pre-cum coming out of the head. His penis was throbbing.

“I am close,” Ben announced. Nojiko sucked harder. She went up and down on his penis. His cock twitched constantly in her mouth from the amazing pleasure she was giving him. He could feel his orgasm was close.

“I am cumming,” Ben said. Ben came inside Nojiko`s mouth. Ropes of cum hit the inside of her mouth. She could feel it was overwhelming her however she wanted all of it inside her belly one way or the other. She swallowed all of his cum. She took the penis out of mouth. There was a loud pop. She swallowed all of his sperm.

“I love you,” Ben said.

Nojiko looked up. “I forget,” Nojiko said. She let go of Ben and skipped out. She grabbed her towel and wrapped it on her body and left. Her tanned breast jiggled as she left. Her ass swung. She looked pretty.

Ben was soaking in the shower. He smiled. He turned off the water and grabbed a towel. He dried himself up and dressed up. He then headed to the dining hall to meet the girls.

 

Which arc should be next?
  • Skypiea Arc Votes: 16 88.9%
  • The Cursed Holy Sword Votes: 5 27.8%
Total voters: 18
10