Chapter 205: Plans for the Assualt (R-18)
223 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben picked up Honey in his arms in the princess position. She was asleep. Ben smiled. He thought about how much she trusted him that she just fell asleep in his arms. He was about to exit the room when BM walked. She had a cloth in her hand and a wide smile on her face.

“Another one my lord,” BM said.

“All for the quest,” Ben said.

“Of course my lord,” BM said. Ben could not figure out if she was being sarcastic or not.

She got to her knees and touched his soft penis. She smiled. She opened her mouth and kissed his penis. BM licked his shaft. She went up and down on the shaft. She then opened her mouth. Her hot breath touched his penis. She pressed her lips and sucked his dick. She bobbed up and down and then let go. A loud pop noise was heard. “All clean my lord,” BM said.

“Thank you,” Ben said. He was not sure if that was needed however was grateful.

BM walked over and picked up his trousers. She held it open. “Here my lord,” BM offered. Ben put his one leg in the trouser. BM helped with the other leg. This was a tricky act to do when holding Honey. Ben put effort in balancing.

She pulled up the trousers and zipped him up. She patted his penis over his clothes. “I will put Honey to her bed, call me when dinner is ready,” Ben said. BM nodded. She went to clean the mess on the floor and chair.

Ben left the room with Honey. He carried her princess style upstairs to her room. He had hugged her and kept her close to his chest to try to cover her as much as possible. He did not meet anyone and got to Honey's room. Ben opened the door. He walked towards her bed. She put her down gently. Ben pulled up the blanket and covered her up. He kissed her forehead. Honey smiled. “Ben,” Honey said in her sleep.

Ben smiled and left the room. He walked out and saw HQ waiting outside. “Master, I came to tell you dinner is ready and all the girls have gathered,” HQ said.

“Thank you, let's go,” Ben said. HQ nodded. Ben followed her. They walked up the dining hall stairs up to the dining hall. He walked and saw all the girls gathered at the table chatting among each other besides Honey.

“Hi All,” Ben greeted.

They all looked up and saw Ben topless. The girls looked at the eye candy and smiled. They saw red lips all over his body.

“Looking good Ben,” Zala teased, looking at his abs and red lips over her body.
“He has a nice body,” Saphir said, licking her lips. Her eyes were locked onto his chest.

“He certainly does,” Emeraude said, looking at his toned body.

“Sis,” Rubis said, however Rubis was looking at his body as well. She had to admit he did have an eye pleasing body.

“Pervert, you have no shame,” Kaya said, looking at his body.

Nojiko giggled. “He is the Captain,” Nojiko said. She smiled at him and looked at the lip mark on his body.

“Wow,” Vivi said. She looked at his body. She was stunned.

“Wow indeed,” Marianne added, her mouth was open.

“Careful you don't catch any flies,” Mikita teased. She looked at Ben. She wanted to give him some lips.

“My love you may not want be topless, all of us girls can only take so much,” Alvida said.

Robin was quiet. She smiled at him.

Ben in a hurry forgot to put on a shirt. He saw his body was covered in red lipstick kiss marks due to Honey`s activities. He put his hands over his body in an attempt to cover him up. “I am sorry. I forgot in a hurry. I will be back,” Ben said.

The girls yelled, “No.”

Alvida laughed. “You heard them my love,” Alvida said.

“Yes, keep it off today,” Marianne said.

“Okay, I will remember next time,” Ben said.

“We dont mind,” Zala said.

“Kaya does,” Nojiko said.

“No,” Kaya replied and added, “If everyone is happy, I will not go against it.” Kaya said, trying to rationalise logically.

“Okay, the quest is down to defeating the Simon Pirates and the remaining Treasure Guardians,” Ben said.
“We have defeated two today,” Marianne said.

“We have but it does take a lot out of us,” Kaya added.

“They are strong for sure and we know they are attracted to the orbs,” Ben said.

“Which means we could be sitting ducks, awaiting the next attack,” Zala said.

“I don't like that,” Mikita added.

“Neither do I but, we know that the final orb is in a cavern underneath the island,” Ben said.

“So we go get it?” Vivi asked.

“I will get it,” Ben said.

The girls looked at him. “You all will stage an attack on Simon`s base,” Ben said.

The girls gasped.

“Ben, you know it's a fortress,” Emeraude said.

“It is dangerous,” Rubis yelled.

“They have 1000 men,” Saphir said.

“And those CP agents,” Robin added.

“We are strong and we have the right tools for it,” Ben said.

“We will use the King Cannon Mark II to rain fire, followed by Lexie to give direct fire,” Ben explained.

“The Yellow Gun and Gero Gero Gun could give more firepower,” Vivi added.

“We can make some modifications to it,” Emeraude said.

“Then the Mech will be used to support the assault,” Ben added.

The girls gasped. They knew the Mech was there but never saw it in action. “HQ can rotate back once Lexie is in position,” Ben said.

“Yes Master,” HQ said.

“I will play cat and mouse with the Treasure Guardians and bring them out,” Ben said.

“The chaos and confusion will help us and we can defeat them,” Ben said.

“That sounds like a plan,” Alvida said.

“It is risky and require co-ordination,” Mikita said.

“We have enough Den Den Mushi from our loot,” BM said.

“Okay are you all in? I need your support for this, everyone will need to play their part. I trust you all,” Ben said.

The girls nodded. “Yes,” they all said at the same time. Robin smiled.

“He has his way of words,” Robin said.

“He does,” Kaya added.

“Okay, let's start eating and head to bed early for an early morning start,” Ben said. The girls nodded. Zala, HQ and BM started serving everyone. The girls started digging in. They all enjoyed eating together. Marianne was taking small bites of her food. Saphir and Zala were being loud and cracking jokes. Emeraude tried to calm her down. Vivi, Kaya and Nojiko were talking amongst themself. Robin looked at Ben and smiled as she ate her food.

Ben finished his meal and got up. “I will hit the hay, I feel tired today,” Ben said.

“Pervert,” Kaya said.

“My love has done his duty as a Captain,” Alvida said.

“I will be next,” Mikita said.

“You will for sure,” Ben said.

Ben got up. He stretched his arms. The girls looked in awe. “Wow,” Marianne said. A piece of food dropped from her mouth.

“You will catch flies,” Mikita teased again. Zala approached her and wiped the food off her mouth.

“Hey,” Marianne said.

“Sorry,” Zala replied. They all giggled.
Ben left. He headed to the Shower Room first on the Third Floor. He walked down the staris reached there. It was empty as expected. He took his trousers off and headed to a shower. He turned on the water. He felt the warm water touch his skin, his hair, his body. It felt good. Ben let himself soak for a while. He finished up and grabbed a towel from the side. He dried himself off and put his trousers on and headed to his room.

Ben arrived and entered it. He took his trousers off and decided to sleep nude. He got in the bed and pulled the sheet up. He thought it was going to be a wild day tomorrow.

As he was about to sleep he heard a knock on the door. Ben wondered who it could be.

“Come in,” Ben said.

He saw Rubis and Emeraude enter. “Hello ladies, how can I help you?” Ben asked.

Rubis twiddled her thumbs. Emeraude blushed. “Can we sleep with you today?” Emeraude asked.

Ben thought it was strange. “Alvida said, we can sleep with our Captain but no funny business,” Rubis said.

Ben had heard this before. “If you are not comfortable then I won't force you. Alvida and the girls have a habitat of playing these pranks,” Ben said.

“No, we are here on our free will,” Emeraude said.

“Kaya is right, you are a pervert,” Rubis said with a serious tone. However she smiled, “But you are okay,” she said.

“Okay, but what about Saphir?” Ben asked.

Rubis looked at Ben. “I mean we don't want her to feel left out,” Ben added.

“So caring,” Emeraude said. She smiled.

“We had talked before and we will be leaving to support the labs, however Saphir will stay,” Rubis said.

“Okay, but you can stay here as well,” Ben said.

“Thank you but I would like to assist you from the labs,” Emeraude said.

“Enough talk, close your eyes,” Rubis said. Ben nodded. He closed his eyes. Rubis and Emeraude nodded to each other. They both took their clothes off and were completely naked. They walked over and got into bed on either side of Ben and hugged him.

“You are naked,” Emeraude said. She smiled and felt his body. He had a strong body.

“Typical,” Rubis added, also touching his body.

Ben could feel their breasts on his body. It was a nice sensation. “You both are amazing and don't worry, I will take care off Saphir,” Ben said. He hugged them both. They both smiled and were all asleep.

Ben knelt down clutching his legs to his buttlocks and leaning slightly forward. He looked in front to see a young woman with long hair that was white on the left side and red on the other side squeezing his toros with her legs bent on the sides. Her feet were next to his. The young woman had a pair of feathery wings, with one being pink and the other being white. That was all she was wearing. She was naked and had a large smile on her face. She straddled his penis, rubbing it with her pussy lips. Ben was hard. Uta moved her one hand and hugged his neck while her other hand was on his forearm. Ben had wrapped his arms around her back. Uta moved her face closer as she kissed him. Their lips met. They both pressed hard. This position created more closeness and intimacy. Ben moved his tongue towards her mouth as they kissed. Uta also had the same idea and the tongue met together. It was an electric shock. They both kissed each other more. Their tongues met and stayed together. Uta rubbed his penis with her pussy slowly. Her large breast and erect nippled touched his chest and rubbed together. They stopped kissing. Uta drawback. She had a wide smile on her face as she rubbed his penis. “I love you my number one fan,” Uta said with a wide smile on her face.

5