Chapter 213: Simon Base Assualt (7)
106 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Din and Kaya stared at each other. “I will be taking your devil fruit so come quietly, “ Din said.

“You already said that,” Kaya replied.

“Then I will take it by force,” Din added. He ran up to Kaya with his two swords. He tried to strike Kaya, however Kaya just flew away.

“Stay still,” Din said.

“Angel Beam,” Kaya said as she fired a one handed energy blast at Din. Din used his swords to block the attack however he got pushed back. He was slightly hit by the attack.

He glared at Kaya. He ran up and jumped in the air with his swords. “Stellar Spiral Strike,” Din said as he performed a series of swift and intricate spinning slashes, creating a spiral pattern. He tried to hit Kaya with the force however Kaya dodged the attack.

“Whirlwind Impale,” Din said, as he followed up the initial attack. He spun in the air quickly giving him the speed necessary to catch-up to Kaya. He struck Kaya with the tips of his blades. Kaya got scratched by it.

Kaya saw she got hit. “Angel Smash,” Kaya said. Din was in mid air spinning. Kaya focused her energy in her hand and fused it with her hand. It glowed white and she punched Din in the face. Din got hit on the face and went down and hit the ground. Din spat blood. His mouth had blood leaking from it.

Din got up and thought that was a punch. She was strong. “Why you?” Din said.

He pulled his whistle from his neck. He blew it. A silent noise was sent. Kaya did not hear it. However two large birds appeared behind him. The azure bird, with wings stretched wide.Its slender, slightly curved beak hints at its adaptability, while its feathers boast a delicate pattern resembling the gentle ripples of water. The yellow bird, with feathers that mimicked the golden glow of sunlight, had a beak that curves gracefully.

“Where is Simore?” Din said. He had ridden the green bird here; however now it was gone. Kaya stared at the birds. The birds looked nervous. They were seeing a demon in front of them. Her tail was long and slender, with a delicate tip that curled slightly at the end. Her skin was a pale alabaster, and her hands had sharp claws. She had a pair of large, feathered wings and a single horn protruded from her forehead, and her eyes were yellow.

“Attack,” Din shouted. The birds charged towards Kaya. However, Kaya just looked at the birds and they flew in either direction. They did not want anything to do with her.

“Come back,” Din shouted.

“Looks like they did not want to help you,” Kaya said. She wondered why the two birds ran away after coming towards her. She shrugged her shoulders as it was not important.

“You will pay,” Din said looking more angry now.

“It's time to finish this,” Din added. Kaya thought he was more chatty now.

“You are right,” Kaya said.

“Angel Barrage,” Kaya said as she formed small energy projectiles resembling angelic feathers, around her wings. She then fired a volley at Din. Din used his swords to block the attack however there were too many. His face, body and leg all got hit. Each feather mark left a mark on his body and cut his skin. There was blood coming out.

Din held up. The barrage stopped. “Finally,” Din said. He looked up to see her coming down to him. Her fist was glowing. She was about to swing at him.

“Angel Smash,” Kaya said as she punched Din on the face with an energy fused fist. Din got hit on the face. His nose broke and he went down to the ground. Kaya saw his unconscious body.

“One down,” Kaya said as she flew over to help out.

While Kaya was fighting Din, Zabal and Honey looked at each other. Robin was doing crowd control against the Simon Pirates. Vivi was being adored by the former slaves. The two girls looked in absolute admiration towards Vivi.

“Are there any more people captured there?” Vivi asked.

“Yes Miss there are people there,” said the teen who looked about 18 years old. The girl had long, red hair that fell to her waist. She has deep black eyes that are framed by long, dark lashes. Her skin was pale and clear, with a slight dusting of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her lips were a natural pink colour, and they were always slightly parted, revealing her perfect white teeth. Her skin was creamy white. She had a slender body with large breasts. Her legs were long. She wore a white sheet which was dirty.

“My sincere apologies for any discourtesy. I am Nefertari Vivi. The pleasure of meeting you is mine,” Vivi said.

“I am Ivy,” the red-haired girl said.

“I am Cherry, her little sister,” the little girl said who Ivy was holding. She also had red hair that fell to her waist. She was half the size and had black eyes. Her skin was creamy white. She had a bright smile on her face.

The other two girls had walked away and started talking to the other slaves. “It is a pleasure to meet you Ivy and Cherry,” Vivi said.

“Are you from here?” Vivi asked.

“No, Miss Vivi, we were sold,” Ivy said. She looked sad.

“I am sorry to hear that,” Vivi said. She got angry thinking that two innocent souls would be here as slaves. The world is cruel.

“Miss Vivi, we can show you where the slaves are,” Cherry said.

“Cherry,” Ivy said.

Cherry grabbed Vivi and started walking towards the base. Ivy followed. The other former slaves saw this as well and followed. “We can save them,” one said.

“Where do you think you are going?” Zabal said, while charging towards Vivi.

“Liquid Air Blast,” Honey said as she raised her hand and shot a torrent of purple liquid at Zabal. He dodged the attack.

He kissed his teeth. “Vivi, go ahead, I will deal with him,” Honey said.

“Thank you,” Vivi said as she headed into the base.

“I will kill you then her and those slaves. I will send that little red hair to it. It will enjoy her,” Zabal laughed.

Honey got mad. “You will do no such thing,” Honey said.

“I will. She was sold to us by some fish pirates who slaughtered their parents,” Zabal said.

“I was going to perform some surgery on them, make them like Gad,” Zabal laughed.

Honey eyes narrowed. “Liquid Bullet Barrage,” Honey said as she made her hand look like a gun. She fired purple liquid bullets from her fingertips towards Zabal.

Zabal dodged the bullets. He ran sideways. “You are too slow,” Zabal said. He zig zagged his way towards Honey. “Vital Strike,” Zabal said as he used his sword to strike Honey vital point. He hit her neck and pierced her skin however he saw purple liquid.

Honey smiled. “Liquid Trident,” Honey said as she created a trident-like projection with her purple liquid in her hand. She launched it towards Zabal's stomach which pierced his stomach.
Zabal stumbled back. He held his wound. He could feel the attack, his internal damage to his organs. He thought he had her but that was not the case. He saw there was blood coming out from his stomach. He saw darkness and collapsed.

“Clutch,” Robin said as she snapped the remaining Simon pirates`s back. She walked towards Honey.

“All done?” Robin asked.

“Yes it is,” Honey replied. They looked at Zabal, leaking blood.

“We should go find our princess,” Robin teased.

“She is getting a fan club,” Honey added. They laughed. Robin and Honey headed into the base.

8