Chapter 217: Simon Base Assualt (11)
99 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Sefer Ha-Zohar,” Simon said as he created a series of pieces of paper with a marking and threw it in the general direction of Ben and Marianne. The papers landed near them and started exploding. Ben grabbed Marianne and pulled her close to his body. He flew into the room past Simon. Ben was panting. The explosive derby had various parts of his body.

“Are you okay?” Ben asked. Marianne nodded. They looked around to see a throne and two orbs on an altar in a glass box.

“Look like we found where the orbs are,” Ben said.

“They are shiny,” Marianne said. Ben smiled.

“Those are mine and I will take yours as well once I have defeated you both and your entire crew,” Simon said. He added, “You have made an entire mess of my fortress.” Simon coughed up blood as he walked towards them. He held his chest.

Ben got up and looked at Simon. He was not in the best of shape however he was still a threat. Marianne dipped her paintbrush on her paint pallet and threw the paint at Simon. Simon dodged that attack.

He moved quickly and got next to Ben. “Sefer Ha-Barak, Execution,” Simon said as he held his hand which turned into paper. A bolt of lighting was released from the paper and it hit Ben. Ben went flying and hit the wall.

Marianne grabbed her paintbrush and was about to throw paint at him when Simon said, “Sefer Ha-Bahir.” He had pointed his hand at Marianne and transformed it into paper. The paper released an explosive power. Marianne got hit with the attack at point blank range. There was a black cloud which emitted.

“Marianne,” Ben shouted. Ben was fuming. He could see the black cloud of smoke. A searing heat swelled within his stomach, intensifying with each passing moment. The burgeoning sensation transformed into an escalating inferno as anger surged through him, fueled by witnessing Marianne's injury. Fueled by a visceral rage, Ben uttered, "Demon Inferno Fire," unleashing a torrent of black charcoal flames from his mouth resembling a flamethrower, directed at Simon.

Simon was not expecting this black streak of flame from Ben and got hit with the flames. His body started burning as he stumbled back into the balcony. He tried to put it out as soon as possible.

Ben rushed to the black cloud of smoke and saw Marianne. She was not injured. In fact, he saw a blue hologram surrounding her body. “Marianne, are you okay?” Ben asked.

“I am fine Ben,” Marianne replied. He smiled at Marianne. His facial expression changed as he looked at Simon who had stopped the fire. His left arm was blackened by the flames.

“You are full of surprises,” Simon said. He looked annoyed.

“I am,” Ben said. Simon looked at Marianne who was not hurt by his attack. He was puzzled.

“Demon Inferno Fire," Ben said again as he unleashed a torrent of black flames from his mouth towards Simon again.

“Foolish,” Simon said. Simon held out a piece of paper with a symbol. The black flames impacted the paper however there it did not catch on fire.

Ben stopped the attack. “You cannot defeat me,” Simon said. “Fuhahaha,” Simon laughed.

Ben smiled. He looked at Marianne. “You know what to do,” Ben mouthed. Marianne read his lips and nodded.

“Demon Inferno Fire," Ben said again. The black flames went towards Simon. Again, he put his paper up with the symbol. Marianne threw paint at the paper. The symbol on the paper was now different and lost its protection. The fire burnt the paper. Simon noticed this and was about to move when Ben flew up and punched him in the face.

Marianne threw some paint on Simon's stomach. “Demon Kick,” Ben said as he channelled his energy into his leg and kicked Simon in the stomach. He spat blood again. Simon bent forward due to the impact of the kick. Ben upper cutted Simon who stumbled backwards.

Simon's jaw was hurting. His stomach and chest were in pain. He was bleeding and his left arm was burnt. He was angry. “My subordinates will capture or kill your crew. I have sent my ships after your one,” Simon said.

“My girls will defeat them and protect the Miss Love Duck,” Ben said.

“Fuhahaha,” Simon laughed.

“Sefer Ha-Bahir,” Simon said as he pointed his hand towards Ben and Marianne. He shot a piece of paper at them. Ben and Marianne separated going either side. There was an explosion behind them. Marianne got a bottle of red paint from her bag and squirted it at Simon. Simon got hit with the red paint.

“Demon Abyssal Chains,” Ben said as he created black chains coming from the palm of his hands and entrapped him. He aimed for the area of his body where there was red paint. He grabbed Simon using his chains and threw him outside the room and into the balcony.

Simon landed on the ground. Ben jumped in the air. Simon raised his hand and created a volley of paper which he fired at Ben. Ben let go of the chains and dodged the attack and landed back on the balcony.

Sefer Ha-Zohar,” Simon said as threw many pieces of paper at Ben with one hand.

“Demon Inferno Fire," Ben said as fire came out of his mouth. He burnt the paper.

“Sefer Atziluth,” Simon said he used his second hand at a lower angle to create another single piece of paper and throw it at Ben. The paper hit Ben. Suddenly he felt weaker. His eyes got cloudy. He felt like he was losing strength. His heartbeat started going faster.

Simon stopped throwing the paper. “It seems like you have been poisoned,” Simon chuckled.

Ben was feeling the effects of the poison. His vision was not clear. His legs were giving away. He was breathing faster. The colour on his skin was changing. He looked at Simon and glared at him. Ben stood straight.

“Seems you like have some fight in you,” Simon said.

At the time Marianne came running out of the building. She threw another bottle of red paint. Hit Simon again on his upper stomach. She then dipped her paintbrush in the red paint on her paint pallet. “Red of Bullfighting,” Marianne said as she threw the paint at Simon.

“Ben finish it now,” Marianne urged. Simon looked at the brat again. She was annoying. He wondered how she survived a point blank attack from him.

“Demon Abyssal Lance,” Ben said as he created a spear-shaped lance of dark energy and hurled it at high speed towards Simon. The lance pierced body at high speed. Simon spat blood. He got distracted by Marianne. Blood was leaking from his stomach. His chest was also in pain.

Ben ran up to Simon. “Demon Fist,” Ben said as he channelled his energy into his fist and punched Simon in the face with all his strength. His knuckles turned black for a second as he made contact with Simon`s face. Simon took the hit and went flying back and off the balcony. He lost several teeth from the punch as he plunged to the ground.

“Ben you did it,” Marianne cheered. Ben smiled at Marianne and collapsed. He turned back into his human form.

Marianne heard the exchange between Simon and Ben. She gasped.

6