9. Training (2)
328 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yumi-Sama, please change clothes," I say.

After the usual silence, she asks, "Why?"

"Because... This..." I point at her breasts, the place where her dark nipples are visible. From yesterday until now, I've understood one thing. Yumi-Sama doesn't care about anything, not even her exposed dark nipples like this. I bet that even if thousands of people have seen her naked, she doesn't care.

Although she doesn't care, that doesn't mean I don't care. I patiently tell her that this type of clothing will bring a lot of trouble. Shady guys might come to kidnap her, and while she'll be safe, I'll be in a lot of trouble.

She only stays silent for a second and frowns, "I know those things, but I made my beauty the lowest for other people. They only see me as ugly, so what's the problem?"

I blink twice before I remember that when Yumi-Sama and I were riding bicycles, no one turned their heads to look at her.

"Still, you should change clothes. Even if you look bad, exposing these will surely bring trouble," I say. It's tough not to look at those beautiful dark cherries, and for my heart and little brother, it's too much.

After her usual silence, she says, "I can't, because of your weakness. I can't use my creation attributes."

Creation... But didn't she change her clothes last time after we came into a contract? I asks her about this and she said she used space attributes to get that kimono from somewhere because it's her favorite. I asks her to use space attributes again, but she said she can't because it uses all her spirit energy, and she don't want to use it.

Taking a deep breath to calm myself, I ask another important question, "How many attributes you can't you use?"

"Other than Darkness, I can't use any other attributes," she says after a silence.

It's bad that I won't have any other attribute magic for a while, but Darkness is also pretty good. But that's not important right now.

Although others might find her ugly because she did something, exposing her nipples will still attract bad attention.

And I also can't help myself from taking a peek at her cherries, so I decide to give her my clothes.

"Yumi-Sama, wear this," I say and give her my shirt. She frowns, but then doesn't protest. Taking off her white robe-like thing, I see her dark skin without clothes.

My heart beats faster as I gaze at that curvy figure, her breasts, and those dark cherries. I didn't pay attention, but those golden dragon tattoos on her arms and shoulder that extend to her back add even more beauty to her.

My thought process stops again, but when she wears my shirt and covers all that skin, my thoughts begin to move.

Although my shirt is also full of sweat, at least it isn't transparent. The only issue might be that it's tight around her breasts. The buttons are doing their best – good luck, buttons.

After I wear her white robe, which... Fuck, it's way too wet and uncomfortable, I still put it on. It's better than going out bare-chested.

As I ride back home, and while I'm riding my bicycle, I think of something... How the hell am I riding the bicycle?

With all the training I did, it should have been tough as hell, but no. Although I'm tired, it's not too tiring.

"Yumi-Sama, did you ease my tiredness?" I ask.

"Yes, if you were too tired, then who would wash my hands and legs?" she says.

I smile. I actually kind of forgot that Yumi-Sama can give me spirit energy to ease my tiredness. Now that I know, tomorrow's training will be doubled.

Yes, double. Whatever happens, I have to get more powerful, and for that, I need to double what I'm doing. With Yumi-Sama, I don't have to worry about tiredness and fatigue.

As we reach back home, my sister comes out and scolds me.

"Where were you? Why didn't you come home all day? I made lunch, and you didn't even come back," she says. She says more things, but she stops and looks at me and Yumi-Sama.

"Why... Why did you exchange clothes?" she asks.

"Her white robe became transparent because of sweat, so we exchanged."

"This... This is the good and valid reason you exchanged?" she absentmindly nods.

After that, I wash Yumi-Sama's hands and legs. She enjoys it and tells me to do it again. Hearing it, I smile and say okay.

At dinner, Me and my sister try to teach her to use chopsticks again, but she can't learn, so I have to feed her.

Then I fall onto the bed, and as I do, I sleep like a baby.

Hey, last time I said there was a scene I wanted to write before I started the novel... Well, I didn't write that scene since I have an even better plan for it. So, today let's end it here.

The next chapter is the last training chapter. In chapter 11, we are going to the dungeon, and it's the official start of our novel.

Thank you very much for reading.

10