Preface
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     

 

     Hello everyone, I had this idea bouncing around for a while and wanted to give it a shot. It was an idea I had floated about the afterlife that I was considering for my other stories, but I decided to go in a different direction for them, and it was shelved. Unlike the other stories I have which are mostly fluffy, it's a bit darker.

     This isn't a world with fluffy feel good stories, but rather a world of demons, monsters, and sadistic gods. Where life is treated as just a game, and conflict is the norm. That isn't to say there will be no fluff or softness. As always, I'm trying to improve in my craft and I wanted to try something I normally don't do. So hopefully you'll enjoy reading this, and as always constructive feedback is appreciated. 

     This forward is to issue a general content warning. Here there be demons.  As of right now I don't have any specific warnings other that there will be blood, death, gore, suffering. I don't intend to cause unnecessary suffering, but if I feel something might make the store more impactful, it could be included. 

     Anything too extreme will be content warned on the chapter or even outright spoilered. Hopefully that didn't scare too many people off. I'm not in the business of torturing or abusing my MC's for the fun of it. Anyway, I eagerly look forward to your comments and feedback.

 

0