Chapter 0
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What are these?”

 

Chief pointed to the white walls that seemed to expand across the void, endless and ever filled with various scribbles.

 

“It’s a proposal left by a future dead version of yourself.” The God of Death explained as he also inspected the wall, but they were black wall for him. He was not allowed to see the contents were only for Chief.
“Each wall is freed for each run past the double digits, so when you reach run #100, you will write whatever you want.”
“So how come I can see the other walls?”
“I dunno, ask yourself.”

 

Chief pondered the thought, glancing at the walls. The first section was an empty canvas, waiting patiently for his 100th run, while the others were…..confusing. For the few words he saw, they were nonsense, making no sense and seemed non-important for the future. Some walls even had degenerate discussions about waifus.

 

But….the more walls he looked at, the more incoherent they became. Past around the 500th wall, they were just mere scribbles and scratched and past 1000th barely had any white space.

It was then he realised.

 

“They aren’t some fortune telling or world reviews….the walls will help for my sanity.”

“.....So it seems. I can feel the aura of deaths the further down we go.”

“This is quite a good proposal. I’ll revisit it in the future.” Chief started to conjure a portal to resume his run.
“You don’t wish to continue reading the rest of the wall?”

 

“Why?” Chief chuckled and gave a wave before leaving.

“If I got all eternity to do this, then I got all eternity to read it another time.”

=============

=============

 

[THE CANVAS WALLS OF SPACE]

 

An indestructible white endless wall, created by The God of Apocalypse, used to assist him with his duties. Each calculation and measurement for each world’s end was systematically and formatted by the God on the wall, like a giant working out paper. Every step, every death, every monster and all other variables were taken into account and recorded by the wall incase the God revisited the calculations or wrote a report. 

 

It even recorded the final steps of each God’s demise and eventual downfall of the universe, all calculated by the God of Apocalypse. However, upon the death of its inventor, the wall became a clean slate and voided all methods of every apocalypse to have ever occurred or will occur. 

It was empty, patiently waiting for a fortunate or unfortunate person to write on its endless canvas.

0