Chapter 8: Hololive Chapter 9
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Little Segment} {Hololive Chapter 9}

 

BOOM!

PLOP!

 

Akainu watched as his magma right arm flailed off to the side. His eyes dyed with horror after seeing the culprit of his missing arm. Ace collapsed in pain, with his back burning from the close contact with the magma. Luffy was fumbling, trying to help his older brother up.

 

“I-i-i-it’s y-y-you!” Akainu shouted and used his last arm to hold the bleeding open wound.

“Hello, little Admiral. Seems like you were taking care of my little brothers. Let me return the favour.” (Chief)

 

[CONQUEROR PALM]

BANG!

Chief shoved him with a palm, sending him flying across the battlefield and planted firmly into the walls beside Sengoku. Garp chuckled a bit, pulling the Admiral out of the wall. Sengoku and Tsuru still held stern expressions upon noticing the new arrival. They might have held back Whitebeard but Ace fleeing had been an upset and ‘him’ arriving had made things more problematic.

 

“Oi, White Moustache, what the hell have you been up to? Throwing the towel already? Roger had much more vigour during his deathbed.” (Chief)

“Gurararara! I’ll show you more vigour, Reaper!” (Whitebeard)

With a tear from his hand, cracks formed and shook the whole battlefield. Whitebeard used his devil fruit power to spread across Marineford, cracking a rift between the pirates and marines. Chief smirked, leaning a bit for a casual swing with his scythe and creating a larger split in the island. The land shook under the two powerhouses and prompted Sengoku and the three Admirals to use their haki to stop the force from hurting the marine fodder.

 

“POPS!!!”

“STOP IT, HE TOLD US TO GO AFTER SAVING ACE!”

“GET TO THE SHIPS! WE NEED TO SET SAIL!”

 

“TATSU / POPS!!!” (Luffy & Ace)

“Snap out of it!” Jinbei shouted at the two and dragged them away. Both were too weak to struggle and could only helplessly watch their brother and Pops shrink smaller and further, “They are buying us time for you guys to leave! Don’t waste the opportunity they brought for us!”

 

“..(╥﹏╥)..” The two brothers kept on weeping, tears wetting the poor fishman below.

 

SSHHIINNGG!

A ray of light zipped towards Whitebeard, with a bright empowered left leg, Kuzan was ready to deliver a kick towards the old man.

 

“Too slow.”

The Grim Reaper appeared in front of the light man, grasping his neck and punched into his abdomen. He was sent flying, landing in the huge arms of Monkey D. Garp.

 

“*Cough* Uh, thank you, Instructor Garp.” Kuzan was coughing blood from the punch, now trembling after witnessing the immense strength of the Reaper.

“I’ll take it from here!” Garp jumped down and confronted the Reaper. Sengoku joined along to confront Whitebeard and Tsuru providing support from the backlines.

 

“It doesn’t have to be like this.” (Garp)

Chief said nothing, smirking as though anticipating something. Sengoku and Whitebeard were already having their exchange, sending shockwaves from their devil fruits to each other, injuring unlucky marines who were too close. But Whitebeard couldn’t last for long, having succumbed to the grievous injuries and a deadly illness, collapsed from the fight. The Vice Admirals ran quickly to arrest the subdued Whitebeard and were relieved that there was only one pirate left after the rest had fled.

 

“To think you were in the Straw Hat Crew this entire time,” Sengoku said as he walked over to also confront Chief, “Then again, you have been hiding your identity this entire time. So where have you been hiding after Roger’s death?”

 

“Who knows?” Chief smirked.

The air grew still.

The sea trembled in fear.

The island rocked wildly.

 

Garp and Sengoku both felt the terrible aura behind the Reaper’s smile.

 

[NEGATE]

The aura dissipated along with the smile. 

He was no longer ‘feeling’ excited about the incredible battle with two prominent heroes of their generation.

Chief held a blank face.

 

“RUN!” Garp shouted, signalling all other marines to evacuate, “QUICK, BEFORE HE-”

 

[ENGATE]

BOOM!

Marineford collapsed as a huge shadowy figure loomed on the island.

An abomination was born.

Limbs sprouted out of the main body, each one holding a different animalistic trait. Muscles coiled around, increasing their size and density, ready to destroy and consume anything. Tendrils were already feasting on the land and dead bodies, providing more energy for their body.

 

BBBZZZZZTTTTTTZZZZZ!!!!!

A single human arm of the monstrosity held its trusty scythe and poured apocalyptic energy, surging the blade with chaotic nature.

SSSSSHHHHHIIIINNNNGGGG!

With a vertical and horizontal slice, the whole island was immediately sliced into bits. Marines scrambled to anything afloat while the pirates were watching the horror from afar.

 

“RRRRAAAAAHHHHH!!!” Garp threw a punch at Chief, watching in disbelief as the force was absorbed by the mangled mass and neutralised. Long tendrils twisted and sprung into action, piercing Garp, even puncturing his stomach.

 

WHOOOOOSH!

BBBBAAAANNNGGGG!

Garp was sent flying, smashing into a frigate and nearly sinking the poor sailors inside. Sengoku had to fall back, his big size was unable to defend against all the limbs and his comrade was taken out, making things harder to fight. But as he was fighting, Sengoku observed something about the beast.

 

It was growing larger.

But it didn’t look stable.

As though it was swelling.

 

[DETONATE]

BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

 

Chief imploded, spreading the energy all over the island, destroying a quarter of the Marine fleet that were caught in the impact. A few unlucky pirates were too slow and suffered the same fate.

 

Marineford was gone.

Nothing was left.

0