Chapter 10: Hololive Chapter 11
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Little Segment} {Hololive Chapter 11}

 

Moona Hoshinova hovered in the empty void, still trying to figure out the commotion. Many other Gods relating to space also shared their concerns but were still unable to pinpoint the location. They were clueless due to the skill [ISOLATION] and further digging had already gotten two Gods killed. 

Moona still felt it quite closely, as one of the moons nearby lost all connection, being trapped inside the barrier.

She was about to warp to the closest moon near it for easier access but halted when she felt a prick of one of her moons exploding.

‘Is it the same perpetrators?’ (Moona)

She immediately teleported to the moon as there was still a connection that was slowly weakening.

 

BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

“AH↘️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️! Chief, look at the size of the crater!” Usada Pekora showed off the destruction with the carrot rocket launcher.

“...You do realise you are destroying a moon, right?” Chief asked after being impressed by the size of the explosion.

“Yes?” (Pekora)

“And you know that planets have Gods, the same applies to moons.” (Chief)

“(☉_☉)!” (Pekora)

 

“Are you responsible for destroying my moon?” A growl echoed in space and Moona walked out from the fabric of space. 

Pekora immediately felt timid and guilty for the destruction caused when a person, who looked like they had authority, arrived. Chief didn’t feel scared one bit, only observing one of the Moon disciples.

 

“Gomenasai! Gomenasai!” Pekora panicked and quickly used her skill to run away.
[RABBIT LEAP]

But she couldn’t hop in, as her ears were restrained by Chief.

“ACK! Chief! We need to leave quic-” (Pekora)
He didn’t let her finish the teleport and promptly threw her into his Time Portal.

“Idiot, forgetting we are in another time period. I gotta confiscate those war weapons so she doesn’t blow up the place. Jaa ne, Moona.” Chief nonchalantly walked into the time portal as well, leaving a dumbfounded Goddess of Moons.

“('σ') What just happened?” Moona thought, looking back at the nearby destroyed moon.

0