Chapter 18: Black Bullet Chapter 5
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Little Segment} {Black Bullet Chapter 5}

 

A girl in a black sailor uniform was trotting on the decaying timber floor of the abandoned school building, seemingly happy with her thoughts and not caring about her creepy surroundings.

Behind her was a young man, dressed in a white suit and distracted with writing on his notepad.

 

"Why are you following me, Mister?"

"Am I?"

"Yes."

"Didn't pay attention. I just wanted to take a look at the building."

"You know this is a dead school building."

"Yes."

"And you know it is cursed."

"....Cursed?" the man asked but still stuck his eyes on the notepad, "How so?"

"It is a simple story, a simple girl was bullied by her classmates and was ignored by her teachers. So, she simply killed them all and hanged herself as she felt there was no other place to belong."

"How simple."

"...'How simple'. What a strange response. You do realise mister...."

The girl's head snapped backwards, looking straight at the man. Her pupils enlarged and her still face began to widen.

"...that yokais exist?"

"...Yeah, I know. I've seen you lot; cursed, broken, mangled, beyond repair. But you never nurture yourself, only wanting to cause grief of yours to others."

 

The girl's lower body snapped to face the man, the broken neck still can be seen with lacerations and bones sticking out. She still kept her distance and kept her abyssal black eyes staring at the man.

"YOU'LL NEVER KNOW OUR GRIEF!"

 

The rusty building shook with great intent, and the shadows curled and crawled. The door slowly opened to let out its captives as black handprints emerged on the wooden floors.

Yet, the man was unaffected and still wrote on his notepad.

"Let me tell you something, little yokai."

"....WHAT?"

"Humans are afraid of everything. The dark, death and the unknown make them tremble in fear. But you are afraid of something as well."

"WHAT!"

"Gods."

 

The house constricted as a looming presence toppled their darkening atmosphere. An enormous aura lurked around and stirred like a shark circling its prey. The girl lost her presence and assumed a scared stance and the house froze, trying not to move.

A giant canine eye peered through broken stained windows, its jaws filled with drool as he passed by.

"And you know what is above those Gods?"

"...."

"A̷̦͇͉̜̤͚̮̱̝͖̫̲͇̓͆͋̉P̷̜͔̻͙̠͍̳̥̰̟̮͈͎̭̲̲̪̲̠͍͎̋͌͑̅͝͝Ợ̷̯͓̹̌̈́̆̒̍̈́͛̀̉̌̽͂̉͌͋͘Ç̷̛͚̟̝̠̬̭̗͎̞̹̬̺͕̬̠͐͑̎̀͂́̑̐̑͊̓͘Ą̴͙̥͉̪͉̦͍̲̥͎̗͓̣͚̲̫̪͖̞͂͒̓͆̈́͐̐͒̆͗̽͘͝L̴̡̨̜͉͖̙͖̪͎͖̙̘͔̘͉͉̃̈͐̈́̂̓̀̉̂̕̕͠Y̴̢̡͖̗̱̠͚̮̤̺̩͎̬͇̜͍͉̱̯̓͛͜͠ͅP̶̣̈́̽̒̔̌͋̌̒̕̕͠S̸̠̻̮̪̙̼̖̣̉̾ͅĔ̷̜̙̏͛̆̈̃̌͂̓̌͑̌̃̈̍̈́̅̋"

The looming aura struck, and its hungry jaws slammed down through the roof.

"WAI-"

 

CRUNCH!

 

The man stood outside the vacant lot, pieces of wooden foundation barely visible to indicate a building once stood there.

Chief finished writing his notebook and looked up, seeing T-Rex with a satisfied smile. He was using his paws to dig on the side of his mouth, trying to pick out any splinters.

 

"...I think you should go on a diet, that was a heavy meal."

"HUH, WHAT YOU MEAN?! I have you know I kept this same size and form for 1000 years. I couldn't be any healthier than this."

"I saw Great Danes fitter than this."

"Bullshit!"

0