Chapter 21: Black Bullet Chapter 8
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Little Segment} {Black Bullet Chapter 8}

 

A young girl was smiling happily, wrapping around a man's arm while he was struggling to eat his bread and soup on the large table.

Her tattered sailor high schooler clothes were fixed and stitched like brand new and she made sure to care about her appearance like her hair.

She leaned over to his arm, rubbing her cheeks on the biceps and giggled like a little maiden.

An old sage couple, a grandma and grandpa, were staring at the affection and sighed, wondering where their previous lovely wild disciple went.

"Momo, you are in a tavern for God's sake! Please behave yourself!" (Grandma)

"She's right. You should only show affection back at home." (Grandpa)

"No!" the girl pouted and hugged the arm tighter, "I want to cherish every second with Chief."

 

Chief ignored the arguments between the disciple and master and continued eating the warm soup.

'This soup is quite nice for a fantasy world. I should stock some up.' (Chief)

 

"Just come back and finish your final lessons at the Academy. Your classmates are quite worried about your adventures running around the world." (Grandma)

"I don't care! I want to stay with Chief and he is stronger than me! I went out to look for a strong man and I got one! Are you going against your disciple's wish?" (Momo)

""Argh"" (Grandpa & Grandma)

The two masters clenched their hearts in fear of going against their disciple's wishes.

"But you still need to finish those final lessons." (Grandpa)

"I can learn them from Chief. He's stronger than both Masters combined and I think he can teach me better as well." (Momo)

"But-but-but-" (Grandpa & Grandma)

 

"Momo." (Chief)

Momo perked up and looked at the man lovingly as they locked eyes with each other.

"Yes?" (Momo)

"Can you please do your final lessons with your masters?"

"But I want to stay with you. I don't care about those 'classmates' anymore."

"I can stay with you while you complete your tasks."

"Really!"

"Yes, and if you produce a great result," Chief inched closer and gave a little peck on her cheek, "I’ll give you a nice reward.”

 

Momo blushed from the kiss and giggled cutely like a little maiden from the affectionate act. She lunged closer to Chief, embracing him with a bigger hug.

 

"...." (Grandpa & Grandma)

"I told you to stop acting like that in front of her, now she has your habits." (Grandpa)

"No, it is your fault for not stopping me." (Grandma)

0