Chapter 23: Black Bullet Chapter 10
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Little Segment} {Black Bullet Chapter 10}

Cynthia watched in awe as her Garchomp was tossed around like a punching bag. She was sure to lose after witnessing the strength of the ‘Ollie’ and ‘T-Rex’ Pokemon but this was a different sight to see.

“Garchomp! Dodge and use Giga Impact!” She commanded her Pokemon as Chief was punching towards it with an enlarged fist.

The pseudo-legendary improvised, using Quick Attack to quickly dodge the attack to the side. The punch, slightly missing its mark, cracked the sound barrier and propelled all its might into destroying the nearby forest.
Cynthia and Garchomp both knew they couldn’t tank a hit like that. Garchomp flinched as it witnessed the destruction behind it.

 

“Don’t get distracted.”

Garchomp couldn’t even react when a wooden monk's staff was smacked across its face, even one of its teeth cracked from the impact. The poor pokemon could barely catch a breath before a barrage of dull staffs poked at every opening. It tried to use its fins to block the hits, only to obscure its vision.

Chief dashed forward, leaving a few copies of the wooden staff to stagger and continued to block Garchomp’s vision. His right arm squirmed with Aragami cells and hardened into a giant beastly claw. 

 

SHING!

Chief uppercut Garchomp, sending it up to the sky. He immediately jumped up, following his rushdown with a powerful swipe, sending the Pokemon smashing down to the ground, forming a crater.

He lightly landed back on the ground, glaring at the dragon that was struggling in the Yamcha-style crater. Chief was, frankly, disappointed.

The ace of one of Pokemon’s strongest trainers, is down on the ground. Chief didn’t even break a sweat, he even had to use a wooden staff instead of his scythe to not permanently cripple the Pokemon.

 

Garchomp and Cynthia were both upset by this impeccable display of power; Cynthia tried to keep a cool mindset, devising a strategy to use her other Pokemon. Garchomp, on the other hand, was fuelled with rage. 

Garchomp was furious, hated Chief for his nonchalant personality for beating it up, and hated itself for being so weak. It needed more power, to prove itself for being an apex pokemon for Cynthia.

 

While still struggling to get off the ground, Garchomp opened its mouth, revealing a Garchompite in its mouth. Cynthia’s pocket quivered, shining her lipstick that held her Key Stone. She got out of her battle trance and quickly tried to stop the bonding with her Pokemon. However, it was too quick for her to control her Pokemon as it lashed out of its Mega Evolution Cocoon.

Mega Garchomp, probably one of the strongest non-legendary dragons in the world, hyped itself with new vigour. It immediately performed Dragon Dance without Cynthia’s instructions, silently glaring at Chief in case it needed to react.

Chief didn’t care. He wasn’t worried about little buffs on the puny dragon. He was, however, wondering about what to eat for dinner with Yellow and Ethan.

 

BOOM!

Mega Garchomp quickly performed Dragon Dance thrice and quickly launched itself towards Chief with Dragon Rush. The ground cracked under the pressure and a sonic boom bursted as the Pokemon attacked. Chief didn’t even bat an eye, and swiftly changed the monk’s staff with his usual scythe (blade sheathed).

“Good luck.” Chief commented as he swung the iron pole.

The two powerhouses collided, destroying the battlefield and a massive chunk of the forest region.

=============

=============

In the distance, Yellow was napping with her Ratty (Raticate)  and Dody (Doduo) while Ethan was feeding Aibo (Aipom). He nervously kept watch of their campsite, feeling the powerful tremors from the battle nearby by Chief and Cynthia.

Aibo tugged at his trainer, worried after seeing Ethan’s nervous face. He shrugged and reassured his Pokemon before looking off into the distance with a determined look.

“If that is the peak power of Pokemon, so be it! I will work my hardest with my partners to be the very best!” (Ethan)

0