Arc 7: Inner Peace – Chapter 3
68 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 7: Inner Peace - Chapter 3

A week later*

Daisuke finds the ordinary parts of the Highschool DxD world pretty dull compared to the exciting supernatural stuff. He notices that a big deal is made about breasts in the culture here, with even a god dedicated to them. While the world might not be amazing in regular ways, it sure makes up for it with all the cool powers, epic fights, and plenty of busty girls. Plus, some fans for the smaller sizes, too.

"You know, it's not polite to ignore your date, Daisuke."

That remark jolts Daisuke out of his reverie.

"This isn't a date, Rias. We're just hanging out." Daisuke says plainly, his gaze fixed on her with a mixture of boredom and confusion. "And could you please stop trying to put me into your romantic fantasies like those visual novels you've been obsessed with lately?"

"What's wrong with that? If anything, you should consider yourself lucky to have someone like me as your date, Daisuke." Rias retorts angrily, clutching one of the many visual novels scattered around the store.

"Rias, we've barely known each other for a week, and you've seen me with numerous other women." Daisuke says, his confusion clear as a day for anyone who hears it. "What could possibly make you want me as your date? I would have thought you'd be more... disgusted with me." Said women are those he summoned through the Holy Grail, and maybe ones he knows that don't have any desire of wanting to die by his hands, thanks to Justeaze.

"Because I feel I can fix you; that's why I'm here." Rias says with pride.

"Let me guess: That visual novel you're holding right now features a character similar to me, and you're convinced you can fix me just like them?" Daisuke deadpans, glancing at the DVD case Rias is clutching.

Rias's face flushes crimson, mirroring the color of her crimson hairs, as she quickly hides the visual novel under the table. "N-no." She stutters, unable to hide her embarrassment.

"Also." Daisuke squints his eyes, grinning with amusement. "Isn't that an eroge visual novel?"

"How did you know it's eroge?!" Rias blurts out in surprise, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment as she quickly looks around to make sure no one else heard her. "Who told you...?!" She adds in a harsh whisper. "I swear I'll not show mercy to whoever-"

"You did." Daisuke interrupted her before she could finish her vow of revenge. "Just now. I didn't know if it was an eroge visual novel or not until you confirmed it for me."

Rias sits there, stunned and speechless as she hears this.

"Anyway, if I remember correctly, didn't you hate my type of person? I think you even complained to me once about having a fiancé who is a playboy with many girls in his life while he is in an arranged marriage with you?" Daisuke hinting about Riser Phenex to Rias.

"You're nothing like Riser." Rias said without hesitation. "And I bet you have your reasons for having several girls. In fact, maybe I can help you with your problem, Daisuke?" She leaned forward as she pressed her breasts against the table to show them off. "I bet I can do everything they can do, only better."

Daisuke is now stunned and speechless about how forward Rias is. And again, it has only been a week since he met Rias. It should not have happened so fast. His harem of female Servants from the Throne of Heroes is one thing; they have their reasons and know that they technically can't disobey his orders thanks to the infinite Command Seals-like feature built into the Holy Grail.

"Alright, let's see some proof." Daisuke stood up from his seat, grabbed Rias' left hand, and pulled her out of her seat. After that, he led her to the shop's bathroom, making sure to use Great Red's power of dreams to influence the people around them to pay no attention to him and Rias while also using the sheer raw power of the illusions that came with Great Red's power set to influence even the security cameras.

"Huh?! What's going on?!" Rias looks confused and then starts to panic as she is pushed against the bathroom wall. Daisuke quickly locks the door to prevent anyone from coming in by mistake.

"You claimed you could do everything those girls could, just better. Prove it." Daisuke challenges, leaning in to kiss Rias on the lips. Her eyes widen in surprise, and she gasps as she feels something hard and warm on one of her hands. Startled, she accidentally drops the DVD case she had brought with her.

Daisuke pulls back after stealing Rias' first kiss, and now he is making her touch his hard dick. "Well? Are you just going to stand there or were you lying to me before?"

Rias looked as if she didn't know what to do at first, but it only took a few seconds for her to rub Daisuke's dick with both hands until her instinct took over as she got better at handjobs, before she dropped to her knees without a word and stared at the dick right in front of her face.

Daisuke stopped Rias before she could give him a blowjob next, causing her to look at him, confused as to why he stopped her.

"Show me your breasts. I want you to give me a titjob instead." Daisuke smiled at Rias, who took a few seconds before she began to take off her top, exposing her bare breasts to Daisuke as she pushed his dick between her breasts and began to move. Her breathing became heavy and short. But her movement did not stop and became faster.

He is feeling great pleasure but, at the same time, deadly confused as to why Rias is going along with this when she should have outright attacked him for forcing her to do this.

Daisuke could feel that he was about to climax. Then he made Rias stand up, pushing her back against the wall as he lifted both of her legs as he quickly pushed her soaked panties aside before supporting her weight by holding her up by her butt and placing the tip of his dick right at the entrance of her wet pussy.

He didn't put it in yet. Instead, he just rubbed the side of his dick against her pussy, making her moan, still waiting to see if she would stop him from taking her virginity.

Daisuke looked around to see if any devils would show up to stop this. Nothing.

"Do you want me to stop?" Daisuke asks Rias, causing her to sober up a bit from her horny state.

Rias couldn't say a word and only shook her head. Not wanting to stop, she wrapped her arms around Daisuke's neck and leaned in to kiss him on the lip, showing him her answer.

So Daisuke pushed his dick into Rias' pussy and claimed her virginity. He could feel Rias going stiff for a moment before she relaxed as he began to thrust deep into her pussy.

Both of them fall into the joy of pleasure without caring about the outside world. Sure, there could have been a better place to have their first sex, but neither Daisuke nor Rias cared about that and only cared about making sure that each other felt sexual satisfaction more than anything else.

Just as he was about to pull out, Rias' legs wrapped around his waist as if she knew what he was about to do, and in a matter of seconds, he gave Rias her first creampie, along with taking her first kiss and virginity.

But it doesn't seem to be enough for either of them. They continue to have sex in the bathroom without caring if there are people who have to go to the bathroom. Daisuke had a slightly sober moment, which caused an illusion over the place and made everyone else think of another bathroom to use instead.


A few hours later*

"So, how did I do?" Rias smiles at Daisuke, her face radiating a newfound confidence and maturity.

"Well, I would say that about 90% of the effort was mine alone." Daisuke replied, sipping his coffee.

They sat outside at a local cafe surrounded by open tables and chairs.

"Come on! You knew it was my first time. You should appreciate the effort I made. That 10% alone deserves some credit." Rias huffs at Daisuke, feeling a bit annoyed by the lack of praise.

"Alright, you did good." Daisuke rolls his eyes at Rias. "Now that unexpected sex is done with." That got a blush out of Rias. "Why didn't you stop me or push me away? Let me repeat: we've only known each other for a week, and you know I'm involved with other women. This should tell you clearly that I'm not a good match for you if you plan to have me only with you, which will be impossible."

Rias frowns, her eyebrows knitting together as she stares at Daisuke silently for a moment.

Daisuke didn't rush Rias, not that it mattered if she decided to regret giving up her virginity to a random stranger like him. But he is still quite confused as to why she insists on chasing after him. She even goes so far as to interrupt some of his dates with the girls from the Throne of Heroes.

"Okay, I need to be honest with you," Rias admits after a moment of hesitation. "When we first met, I wasn't completely truthful. It wasn't your curiosity about Kuoh Academy that caught my attention. It was something else entirely." She pauses, gathering her thoughts before continuing. "I was drawn to you because of the emptiness I felt in you. It made me want to fill that void."

Well, that's quite surprising. Daisuke hadn't expected Rias to pick up on something like that. Perhaps the Imaginary Element: Nothingness had more of an impact on him than he realized. What was even more intriguing was that it seemed to trigger something in Rias. Why her and not the other devils? It's definitely made him curious.

It looks like he will have to seek out the other devils in town, and it seems he needs to be at a certain distance for whatever is happening to Rias to affect the others.

"And what do you feel now?" Daisuke's voice filled with interest in what Rias' answers would be.

"I feel better than ever. It's like all the stress and worry just melt away, and everything seems clearer somehow. I mean, I know I still have my problems, but they just don't seem so overwhelming anymore." Rias explained, her expression reflecting her confusion at these newfound feelings.

"I see." Daisuke wonders if the Imaginary Element: Nothingness has somehow influenced Rias further through sex.

However, that doesn't change the fact that even though Rias has noticed her own sudden changes, she isn't really bothered by them. She is more than just confused; she accepts the new changes as if they were natural. Truly bizarre.

"Since our lives are so different, we can't really be a couple. But I'm okay with being friends with benefits, as in we can have sex without any strings attached." Daisuke says with a smile at Rias.

"Just like with those other girls?" Rias frowns slightly, but she doesn't outright reject the idea.

"Pretty much. Unless you're ready to forget about me?" Daisuke placed a hand over Rias' right hand, causing her breath to pause for a split second before her eyes met his. He can guess what's going through her mind right now.

0