Sora – The Start
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lillie screamed as she fell from the sky, landing on the ground with a thumb. She groaned to herself as she mentally cursed Nebby but before she could get up, several spears were pointed at her, making her groan as she looked up at the soldiers. They dragged her up and bounded her hands together, making her frown. She wanted to fight back but she also knew that she might not be able to get back to her place, given that Nebby couldn’t move. She frowned to herself as the guards pulled her over to a group of Taros. They tied her to one of the saddles and climbed onto the Taros before riding off with her walking by the side. She frowned as they entered a city before they came to a stop in front of the palace. The guard jumped down and untied her from the saddle before pushing her forward. She frowned and walked inside the palace until they came to the throne room. Sat on the throne was a young man. In front of him was a young woman. 

 

"Please, my king, you can't do this!" She gasped, making Lillie frown. It was one of the advantages of being the President’s daughter. She was able to understand and talk most languages. It made sense.


"Enough!" He shouted, holding up his hand as he glared at her. Lillie frowned again as she realized that this was King Kukui.


On his side were two people. 

“Kill her.” Kukui said.

'No!' wailed one. 


'No!' screamed the other. 


And that was that. Lillie was spared. 

Lillie's eyes closed slowly, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was up with these two.


They never grinned so sadistically.


They never looked so strange.


They never said "yes" like that....

 

I gasped as I jolted awake, blinking as I looked around before flopping back on my bed. I frowned to myself as I thought back to the dream. It was the fifth one I had since I was on the plane. I barely remembered anything from it but the one thing I did remember was I was trapped. 

My sister Akane was already awake. “Miss Sora, we don’t have all day!” Her red hair and French maid outfit were already done.

Fine… don’t mess things up.


I heard my mother from the kitchen. “Sora, get ready!”

Everything was a blur after that. I vaguely recalled being basically dragged by my sister, and then I was holding a Litten (which I nicknamed Ruby), and then this man called Kukui told us to go to Iki Town.

The next thing I remembered clearly was lying on a bridge, holding some weird Pokémon.

I was hugging it, until…

The bridge broke. 

Akane screamed as wood snapped. The floor of the bridge gave way. My body was weightless as the weird Pokemon and I fell. My back smashed into something, knocking the breath from me. Before I could catch my breath or celebrate the fact I no longer fell, a stone smashed into my face.


0