Sora – Tide Song Hotel
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Mum…

I'm sorry I haven't written for hours but so much has been happening.


Onto something much more lighthearted than yesterday now, let's talk about Akala Island.


I went Mantine Surfing. Apparently, you stand on a Mantine and it swims. Like... what the hell?! That's a disgusting idea! My family would never try it!


Anyways, when I arrived on Akala Island, I met two women. One was seven and a half feet tall, black, and she wore a stylish red halter top, her arms and shoulders exposed while the fabric looped around her neck. A portion of her stomach was revealed, and below that she wore a black skirt that went halfway to her knees. Black heels adorned her feet, and a pair of pink diamond shaped earrings were hanging from her ears. This was Kahuna Olivia. The other had wavy green hair and was dressed in tan wilderness survival garb. This was Captain Mallow.


After that, we went to this lovely hotel with my sister's help. Together, we met two people called Sina and Dexio.


"I'm sure you have a lot of questions, but to make this clear: we are not the Bad Guys here. Nor..." Sina trailed off, and looked away. "Nor are we whoever this Ultra Recon Squad is in disguise."


Dexio then challenged me. And he hurt most of my team.


Thankfully, he brought me food and water aftwards and healed my team.


Then I decided to explore every inch of the Tide Sea Hotel. And it's a bit of a big hotel. Yes, I'm a bit insane... 


So my genius plan was to explore everything that was avidable to me and my sister, to make this adventure more interesting. 


It was... fun, if exhausting.


If I explained every part of the hotel in fine detail, we'd be here for eighteen hours.


After that, I decided to explore Route 4. 


The best chance I get to write to you will probably be after I get to the next town.

Love Sora xxx

0