Akane – Brooklet Hill
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My heart pounded as I rode on my Ride Lapras.

Sora watched, her paper unable to be touched by water.

We got to Route 5.

After fighting some dude named Gladion, I caught a Lillipup she named Marin.

Then I traded it away.

But I didn’t expect it to be so difficult to make Marin go away, much less get her replaced with a starving Noibat.

Thankfully, a man was kind to bring Noi-Noi food and water, and helping me get to Brooklet Hill.

A girl was watching us. This was the Captain, Lana. She wore a long teal princess dress and tiara in her hair.

It's time for the second death-dyfing trial. I cannot afford to fail now, or I will lose my sister.

I was just on my way to the Totem, when...

I heard a shout followed by a loud splash. I saw the water starting to ripple. I rapidly stood up, holding my hands up.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Yeah, don't help me or anything!" the voice said, though muffled.

"Someone could drown!" I thought.

On further inspection, I saw that someone had indeed fallen into the water.

I reached my hand out when...

A gloved hand grabbed onto Lapras' back.

I looked shocked.

"Um... That doesn't look like anything else," I said nervously.

Dulse climbs up out of the water and on to Lapras' back.

"Guess who's back!" Dulse said menacingly.

"Uh, you?" asked I.

"BINGO!" Dulse cried. "Thought you were gonna save me from drowning? Well, I'm not some damsel in distess! Now tell me about your infernal stranger, or you'll die!"

"That's my-" Before Akane could say "sister", Noi-Noi used Gust, which blew Dulse off Lapras and back into the water.

Dulse floated up to the surface, covered in seaweed and algae.

The algae was dripping off of Dulse in chunks. He started quivering and muttering something, whether in disgust or in rage I wasn't sure. Then he turned around and glared murder at me, and I knew which one.

"Akane!" Dulse howled. The algae had fallen onto his uniform and the rest of his body, and with each passing second he was starting to look like some sort of sea monster. Or a zombie, Sora would probably write.

Dulse glared at me through the mush. "I want to kill you, for fucks sake!" He wiped some algae off of his face, smearing his goggles in the process, and stared at it in his hand. "I'm gonna drown you!"

"Trying to drown me? Doesn't sound like a wise thing to do, Dulse~ So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut. That will be all." I reminded him.

Dulse brushes off some seaweed from his shoulders and shoots a glance at me. Before swimming off.

After that encounter, I met a Totem Aruaqind.

This battle was pretty smooth sailing.

After that, we met back with Lana.

She took us to the Pokemon Center.

And she also gave us Waterium Z.

"We shpild probably go back to Ponaila ranch, sister." I said. "To scare off the Sudowoodu."

0