Akane – Aether Nightmare, pt. 1
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We headed to Hano Grand Resort, where we saw the guy who had stalked us.

"So you've come at last." He said. "Ah. But forgive me. I have yet to introduce myself. You may call me Faba. I'm here to escort you to Aether Paradise. Let me tell you about Aether Paradise. Just as the name suggests, Aether Paradise is a veritable paradise for Pokémon that floats far out in the sea surrounding Alola. It is an artificial island, made entirely by human technology, for the protecting of Pokémon! Of course I'm an adult who keeps his promises.

So I will prove to you that all I've told you is the real deal with a tour of Aether Paradise. Please come, won't you?"

"I wouldn't mind going to this Aether Paradise," I said.

***

"Yahooo!" Sora wrote as we sped along the Akala Island sea on Faba's ferry.

Guess who was driving. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" I screamed as I swerved around the Pokemon on the sea, making split-second decisions and only barely avoiding crashing a hundred times a minute. "How the fuck do I slow down!?"

"Enough with the complaints, let's gooo!" Sora wrote from behind me. The only thing stopping her from flying off the boat to her death was the seatbelt.

Behind her was Faba, holding on tight with his left arm. "I thought you'd be the one freaking out, Miss Sora."

"I've never ridden one of these before! This is so fun!" Hau cheered. 

"We're almost at Aether Paradise," Faba reminded us. 

He pressed a button.

The boat started to shake.

Hau screamed, holding onto his seat as if that would save him.

Just as the boat was gonna explode, a trapped door opened before Hau, I and Sora.

Faba cackled as we fell.

Now underground, we found ourselves hurtling down a spiralling slide. The slide entered a tunnel and then spewed us out on the side, into another trapped door.

I landed with a thud and struggled to sit up. Turning, I realized that I was on a white floor. My sister and Hau surrounded me. We were all winded but okay.

Faba stood before us.

"Nice of you to drop in!" He laughed.

"You sent us through a fucking trapped door!" I screamed.

"Sorry about that." Faba said. "I figured that there would only be one way to deliver you three safely here given that I can't have children vandalizing my nice boat. Anyways... welcome to motherfucking Aether Paradise! Aether Paradise is a facility created for the conservation of Pokémon."

I zoned out as he started gushing about Aether Paradise.

He took us to an elevator.

"This will take us to Lusamine's Tea Party."

A tea party? Interesting...

0