Chapter 6 – Training in the woods! *
719 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yan Chi was seething with anger after witnessing the events of the previous night. The mere thought of Yan Jing, the man who had the audacity to bed the beautiful twins, filled him with a deep hatred, not to mention having to hear their moans through the entire night. It only intensified his frustration that he himself remained a virgin. The image of the twins' lustful expressions while being massaging Yan Jing replayed in his mind, causing his erection to throb relentlessly. It was difficult to focus on his cultivation with such distractions, but he steeled his resolve to seek revenge against Yan Jing.

Determined to find solace and train his Qi, he sought refuge in the jungle near the Yan family area. As Yan Chi immersed himself in his training, he absorbed the qi with remarkable ease, advancing to the first stage of the Qi Refining realm effortlessly. Opening his system window, he observed his progress: [Name: Yan Chi, Status: Weak, Cultivation Level: 1st stage of Qi Refining]. Suddenly, his concentration was broken by the sound of a fierce battle echoing through the forest. Intrigued, he followed the source of the commotion, cautiously concealing himself in the trees.

Approaching the scene, the sounds became clearer. Two masked men, brandishing swords, had cornered a young woman on the mountainside. All three were cultivators, and the men appeared formidable. The girl, though visibly weakened and in pain, displayed a remarkable strength, fighting back against her assailants. Her face, both fearful and determined, exuded an air of nobility, suggesting she hailed from a prominent family. Her curvaceous body, accentuated by her torn light pink robe, was a sight to behold. The deep cleavage revealed her luscious white breasts, now even more enticing due to the robe's tear. The lower part of her robe had also been ripped, exposing her black laced underwear. Despite her dire situation, she fought valiantly, paying no mind to her disheveled appearance. However, her strength waned as the potent poison coursing through her body took its toll.

One of the masked men swiftly attacked, his sword striking the girl's weapon with incredible force. The impact sent her sword flying, and she was forcefully pushed back, collapsing onto the ground. The strong gust of wind caused her top robe to flutter to the side, revealing her ample breasts in all their glory. Their perfect shape and pink, erect nipples were a tantalizing sight, begging to be savored. But that was not all; her legs were spread apart, forming an enticing "M" shape.

On the ground, her black laced underwear was exposed in front of the masked men. It was a thin and slim string underwear commonly worn by female cultivators. Her underwear was wedged between her pussy lips, visible due to her spread legs. Her crotch area was on full display, showcasing her pink pussy lips. Both masked men approached her, while she remained immobilized. One man seized her hands and bound them tightly behind her back with a strong rope, while the other secured her legs.

Although they had only to have their way with her forcefully, they had never expected her to resist so much, but in the end her strength was lacking against the two of them combined. She was too weak in her current state. Her upper half was completely exposed, and the two men couldn't resist their lust. One of the masked men grabbed her chest without hesitation, squeezing her soft tits. The girl writhed in an attempt to resist, but she couldn't stop him. Her supple breasts contorted in his rough hands as he squeezed them tighter.

The other man had already torn apart her underwear, revealing her pink and puffy pussy. It appeared even tighter due to her closed legs. The beautiful female cultivator was now completely naked in the jungle, with two men touching her. She struggled to resist, but the poison coursing through her weakened her further. The other man pressed his mouth against her crotch area, eagerly licking her pussy. It was perfectly shaved and clean, reminiscent of high-class girls from noble families. He couldn't stop himself from sucking on it.

Meanwhile, the other man began sucking on her cute and pointy pink nipple while pinching the other one. The girl was already half-delirious from pleasure. The other man lifted her legs and buttocks, which were soft, round, and tight. In a fit of anger, he slapped her ass, exclaiming, "This bitch, you really like playing hard to get, huh!"

He was frustrated because he had been chasing her for hours and was taking out his anger on her soft, white ass. Her body was being treated roughly by these men, and though she would have never admitted it, she was feeling good.

Yan Chi observed the entire scene from the top of a tree, contemplating how he could help her. However, he wasn't foolish enough to expose himself to two powerful cultivators who were in a much higher realm than him. He decided to seek assistance from the system shop and began scrolling through the options. He came across something useful:

An "illusion spell" that could immobilize the target and make them see their worst fears. A pill costed 20 points and he was limited to five per year. Without further hesitation, he exchanged his points for the pill and turned his attention back to the three individuals.

The man who had previously been sucking on her tits was now kissing her beautiful mouth, his tongue exploring her soft and warm mouth. Meanwhile, the other man held her legs upside down. He was thrusting his hard cock between the soft cheeks of the woman's ass. He relished the tightness before sliding into her wet pussy.

Suddenly, both of them started panicking and screaming for their lives. Yan Chi had used the pill to immobilize them, but he knew he had limited time before they regained their strength. He was worried that the illusion's short one-minute period would not be enough to scare them off, but he was scared for nothing, as within fifteen seconds they had already started fleeing, not even bothering to pull up their pants.

Once the minute had passed and Yan Chi confirmed that the two men had no intention of returning, he moved away from the tree and approached the girl. Up close, she looked even more stunning. Her golden hair shimmered in the sunlight, accentuating her seductive beauty. Her breasts, slightly reddened from the man's rough handling, appeared irresistibly soft and squeezable. Her pussy glistened with moisture, likely a result of the other man's saliva.

Yan Chi untied the rope binding her and examined her face. She had fainted from exhaustion. He glanced at the store and spotted the antidote, but it cost 20 points, and he only had 15 points remaining. Confusion clouded his mind as he contemplated bringing her to his home for medical treatment. However, he knew that inviting unknown trouble was dangerous, especially considering the two dangerous men who had just fled.

Looking at the girl, an idea suddenly struck him. "Sorry, but I don't have a choice," he muttered. He placed his hands on her soft breasts without any shame, squeezing them firmly. The girl let out a slight moan, but he didn't stop. He continued to fondle and caress her breasts, revelling in their softness. They felt just as amazing as Cao Ning's breasts. He couldn't resist himself. Her erect nipples pressed against his palms, heightening his pleasure. He thought to himself that the bastard who had played with these soft breasts was indeed a lucky man.

Suddenly, a pop-up notification appeared before him: "Received 60 points for fondling a woman's breasts directly for the first time." Yan Chi hadn't expected such a generous bonus. He quickly purchased the antidote through the system and fed it to the girl. Within minutes, she began regaining consciousness and stood up. She noticed that she was covered with a man's shirt, which Yan Chi had placed on her to spare her embarrassment. She reached into her storage ring and retrieved her clothes, quickly dressing herself to preserve her modesty.

She looked at Yan Chi, her eyes filled with gratitude, and asked, "What's your name?" Yan Chi was taken aback by the sudden question but managed to reply, "Yan Chi." The girl smiled warmly and said, "Thank you for saving me. I will definitely reward you for your bravery." She handed him a ring and added, "You should participate in the next awakening ceremony. If you do, I promise you'll be rewarded handsomely." As Yan Chi passed through the main sect, he showed the ring to the guards who promised to assist him in meeting her.

Before leaving, she handed him a few pills without even revealing her name. Yan Chi watched her depart, a dirty thought crossing his mind. "Should I have enjoyed her body before waking her up? Maybe that was the opportunity to lose my virginity."

Despite this fleeting temptation, Yan Chi couldn't deny that the encounter had been fruitful. He had acquired valuable cultivation resources and established powerful connections even before entering any of the sect's specializations.

5