Chapter 8 – Banging the Twins *
775 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yan Chi closed the door and eagerly jumped onto the middle of the bed, quickly removing his clothes. His focus was solely on the two beautiful figures before him. With each hand, he squeezed their juicy breasts, relishing in their softness. He began kissing one of the girls passionately, feeling their intense arousal. Both girls were incredibly horny, driven by the effects of the lust worms. Qiuyu kissed him fervently, while Dongyu sensually licked his chest. The sensation of their hot mouths on his body was unlike anything Yan Chi had ever experienced before. It was going to be his first time being with a girl, not to mention that it was also two girls at once, so he was completely unable to think of anything else.

His arousal was evident as his rock-hard member stood proudly in the air. Dongyu, unable to resist, reached down and began teasing him with her tongue, coating his shaft with her saliva. The softness of her mouth felt heavenly to Yan Chi, who had never imagined that having a girl suck on his dick could feel this good. Meanwhile, he continued to kiss Qiuyu passionately, his hands exploring her chest and reveling in the amazing softness of her breasts. It reminded him of the first time he had squeezed Cao Ning's breasts, but this experience was even more incredible. Unable to resist, he looked at Qiuyu's pink, pointy nipples and couldn't help but suck on them, eliciting moans of pleasure from both girls.

The overwhelming pleasure became too much for Yan Chi to handle, and he climaxed while Dongyu continued to suck on his dick.

"You came so fast, young master? There's still so much we want to do," said Qiuyu.

"Don't worry girls, I can do this all day," replied Yan Chi, not wanting to seem too inferior to Yan Jing.

The sensation of Dongyu's blowjob was too mind-blowing, so he had ended up ejaculating too quickly, but his member still remained rock hard, yearning for more. Dongyu swallowed the thick liquid in her mouth and continued to tease him with her tongue, keeping him on the edge of ecstasy. Qiuyu, realizing that Yan Chi truly wasn't completely spent, grew even hornier, pushing him onto the bed and positioning herself over his face. Yan Chi's eyes widened as he saw her pussy up close, a sight the likes of which he had only been able to see in porn in his previous life.

He knew exactly what Qiuyu was about to do.

Without hesitation, Qiuyu sat down on his face, placing her wet pussy on his eager mouth. Yan Chi could taste and smell her intoxicating essence as his tongue eagerly explored her folds. Meanwhile, Dongyu rubbed his dick against her wet pussy, coating it with her own arousal. His member slid in and out of her lips, but he couldn't see it due to Qiuyu sitting on his face. Yan Chi was in pure bliss, being pleasured by two beautiful women who were incredibly skilled in the art of pleasing a man.

After all, Yan Jing had trained them for months, subjecting them to various humiliations and intense training during their time as his maids. Yan Chi couldn't even fathom the extent of their past humiliations, but he couldn't dwell on it now. The sensation of his dick entering Dongyu's warm and tight pussy was indescribable. It felt like an amazing sensation enveloping him from within, surpassing any expectations he had of sex.

Suddenly, overcome with excitement, Yan Chi's body jerked involuntarily, causing both girls to fall onto each other in surprise. He looked at both of them and his dick, which was still inside her pussy. He held her legs and started thrusting inside her, his crotch hitting Qiuyu's butt with each thrust. Because she was on top of Dongyu, they both started kissing each other while Yan Chi fucked them from behind. He pulled out his dick and moved to the other pussy on top, thrusting inside of it while holding her soft buttocks. He continued thrusting non-stop.

Even though Yan Jing had fucked their pussies countless times, they were still tight and soft. Cultivators could maintain their tightness by injecting qi inside their bodies, which could make their pussies feel as tight as those of virgin girls. Yan Chi was feeling incredibly happy and horny right now. He continued fucking both pussies and released his cum inside Qiuyu while fucking her. After cumming two times, he pulled out his dick and fell down on the bed, falling asleep.

However, the two girls were still horny, unsatisfied by Yan Chi's performance. After all, they had become used to being fucked by Yan Jing all night. Since Yan Jing always used drugs and pills to prolong his and improve his sex drive, it had become difficult quite difficult for them to be satisfied with regular cultivators. He had turned them into complete and utter, dick-loving sluts. With the lust worms inside them increasing their desires even more, they had to settle with trying to satisfy each other while Yan Chi slept, making out with each other as if he weren't even there.

In the morning, when Yan Chi woke up, he found himself naked and saw both of the twins lying at his side, also naked. One was sleeping on his crotch area and the other was behind him. Her soft breasts as they pushed up against him made him feel relaxed. He had enjoyed himself quite a bit last night, and getting to wake up to sight of two beauties exhausted from lovemaking was also a pleasant sight. Waking up with two beautiful girls in bed was something he could only dream of in his previous life, but this world was different and ruthless.

Little did he know that the reason they'd fallen asleep exhausted wasn't thanks to his lovemaking skills, but because they had spent the entire night trying to satisfy each other, yet they had become too used to doing it with someone like Yan Jing.

He could only lose his virginity like this after he had increased his cultivation and become stronger. Otherwise, the two of them would still belong to Yan Jing. All of this reaffirmed his drive to continue cultivating to become stronger. He left the bed and walked towards the bath to clean himself, and the sounds he made as he walked into the bathroom were enough to wake up both the girls. 

As he was cleaning his body, the door opened and both the twins entered naked to serve Yan Chi, having gotten used to doing the same for Yan Jing for so long. He looked at the two pairs of tits jiggling as they walked towards him, anticipating what was to come. Both of them looked incredibly sexy, with their perfect curvy figures.

By the time they had entered the bath together with him, Yan Chi had already become erect. Both the twins came close and put soap on their bodies, rubbing themselves against Yan Chi. Getting a bath like this was something he could have only dreamed of in his previous life.

With the slippery soap all over their bodies, their bodies rubbing up against him had become even more erotic and sensual. They lathered up his entire body and rinsed it off. Just when he thought it was over, the warm tongues of the twins began to move sensually across Yan Chi's body, their actions now a familiar routine from their time serving Yan Jing.

However, for Yan Chi, this experience was both highly stimulating and entirely new, he felt like the two girls were trying to explore every nook and cranny of his body with their tongues. Despite having indulged in carnal pleasures with the twins the previous night, he found himself growing even more aroused than last night. His hands eagerly explored their slippery breasts, causing both girls to wear expressions of intense desire as they were played with.

In Yan Chi's memories, the twins had always been pure and innocent. But now, they appeared before him as insatiable vixens, their wet pussies dripping with anticipation. He firmly grasped the ass of one girl, spreading her cheeks to reveal her beautiful asshole and pussy, both of which seemed to beg for his attention. With a swift motion, he inserted his throbbing member into her tight, eager pussy, initiating a rhythm of passionate thrusts.

Meanwhile, the other twin pressed her lips against his, their tongues intertwining in a passionate kiss. The wetness of her body made her pussy even more slippery, allowing Yan Chi's member to glide in and out with a gentle, pleasurable ease. The sensation was so intense that he couldn't hold back any longer, and he climaxed, filling her pussy with his hot seed.

After an hour of intense lovemaking, Yan Chi found himself thoroughly exhausted. He reluctantly left the bath, his body still tingling with the lingering sensations of their passionate encounter.

5