Omake: Fractal Plane Refresher Course 6
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f456b396f5a63366365464f6245413d3d2d313337323331313433372e313737613738396365653030343831353538343438393034383932352e706e67

 

Miyuko: Fractal Plane Refresher Course!

Guren: Episode 6. Heartful Cry.

Miyuko: Finally, the story's heating up, and we're heading towards the conclusion. Hmph, it better be good, since the author took a lengthy hiatus this time. He's supposed to release this around April, but look, it's August now.

Guren: Four months, huh?

Miyuko: Guess I'm not the only slacker around here. Don't worry, author! I know how it feels to be so unmotivated and be burnt out.

Guren: Or perhaps he's ironing out things and was unsatisfied with what he had back in April. I'd rather a job well done, but he really should work on things faster. It's the second time a volume was released later than usual due to his personal matters.

Miyuko: I guess that lines up with your way of doing things, Guren.

Guren: It does feel good having hard work pay off, and I certainly relate to that. After the previous volume, all the preparations have been completed, and it's time for me to take on the Absolute Order.

Miyuko: You sure got yourself loaded with confidence, huh? You've become completely different from the person from the volume 5 flashbacks.

Guren: People change with age and experience. All these years, I've learned to understand the importance of empathy, of how lost people should accept and understand each other's deepest desires. Of how some people need a shoulder to cry on.

Miyuko: True, and that's a lot of what the previous volume's all about. 

Guren: Yeah, I have to say that Sana's story in the previous volume, Heartful Cry, touched me quite a bit. There are times when family just don't understand your heart, and it falls to others to give you the comfort that you desperately needed. That is why I have resolved to accepting all the lost souls I've encountered. If I can make a difference in their lives and make them feel loved after all the injustice they've been through, I feel I've achieved something.

Miyuko: It's not all sunshine and rainbows, though.

Guren: True. Strangers do have the capacity to manipulate lost and desperate people for their own gain. Such is the unjust nature of the world. Such is the corrupt nature of the human heart. And that is why Euphoria and I are out to change things around.

Miyuko: Still, I feel really bad for Kazuki. 

Guren: It's so unfortunate what happened to him once everything's said and done.

Miyuko: Imagine spending that much time welcoming someone, making her feel as if she's part of the family, only to have it ripped from you at the end. And even Hikari's fate at the end of the volume...

Guren: That's just plain wrong.

Miyuko: You know you've got a hand in that, right? Stop playing along when I'm trying to make you feel bad about it!

Guren: Haha, acknowledged. On the flip side, getting hold of Sana is the missing piece to the puzzle of finally freeing humanity from the shackles of fate. Once the Absolute Order has been destroyed and Kiyone freed, no longer should people bear their burdens and bank on their resiliency to get by.

Miyuko: So, passing it off as an end justifies the means thing now?

Guren: Yes, and a few others agree with me. Else, Euphoria wouldn't have been formed.

Miyuko: *sigh* That's why I just can't agree with the way you do things. Rather than focusing on the "what can be," I'd rather find a way for everyone to survive and play with the cards dealt to us.

Guren: Speaking of, how about now taking on that offer of taking on the Absolute Order with me?

Miyuko: No, thank you. I just made it clear what my thoughts are five seconds ago.

Guren: That means the readers should expect a showdown between our groups in the horizon, huh? That's gonna be exciting.

Miyuko: Yeah, but as how that will happen or if it will even happen, maybe we should wait for them to find out in this volume.

Guren: That is indeed the best course of action. And I'm pretty sure the author's got some surprises lined up for everyone.

Miyuko: In case you want to know how we got to this point or how Guren here managed to inch ever closer to his goals, maybe you'd want to give the previous volume a peek? Granted, he barely appears there.

Guren: But my newest accomplice sure makes her presence felt there.

Miyuko: Either way, we both hope that you will all enjoy volume 7 of Fractal Plane! We're a few more steps away from the climax of the story.

Guren: And if memory serves right, we have around two more volumes to go after this. I hope we can have you in the final stretches of the journey.

Feels like forever since I uploaded, but the newest volume is here. Batch release for the first few chapters as usual before we go back to the usual schedule of a chapter in around 3 to 4 days. Time flies, too. It's been three years since I started writing the series, and we're around 2 more volumes before the end.

0