CHAPTER 167: THE MIGHTY TAIL OF A SUPREME DRAGON
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After receiving his summon, Arlo looked back down, at Zara. It was just in time to see Steven and the ape-like beast leave her side. His eyes lingered a while longer on the beast, specifically on the axe in his hand.

'That axe...'

"So will you come down here, or would you like me to come up there?"

A soft yet powerful voice made Arlo shift his eyes from Tron. Looking at the red-skinned Zara, Arlo didn't reply for a moment as his mind quickly spun.

'They should be fine, as long as they don't clash with those two.' Seeing Ella decimate the entire magical beast group on her own made Arlo deeply satisfied. He would have loved to also go down there, and give Rook and his team a piece of his mind, but he obviously couldn't do that as the strongest person present seemed to be interested in him.

Arlo recognized one of the other two people who could pose a fatal threat to him as Principal Martin's son, Steven. He wasn't particularly surprised by his appearance, after all, Tina and Miller had already informed him beforehand.

What made Arlo relieved was that Steven was about to clash with the only other presence who he felt might be difficult to handle for his team.

With no other great danger to his friend's life, Arlo gestured with his head towards Zara as he finally replied after almost thirty breaths.

"Oh! You want us to move away from here?" Zara questioned. She could tell what the little boy covered in glistening scales was worried about, and she didn't mind indulging him if it would allow him to fight at ease.

"Alright."

Receiving a reply, Arlo flew through the sky, distancing himself from the current battlefield. Zara stomped the ground lightly with her right foot raising a cloud of dust, but she had already disappeared from her position as she chased after Arlo.

It wasn't until after three minutes that Arlo came to a stop. After pondering about it, he fell back to the ground. He knew he would have to use his full strength in this fight, so it would be better for him to use the ground that was more favorable to his new summons abilities to his advantage.

Just as Arlo's feet tapped the ground, Zara flashed before him, a trail of dust left behind her, and her scanty dress flapping in the wind, revealing her full arms and her hot thighs.

Despite having a flat chest, her rear perked out noticeably even from a distance, which would send a man drooling from lust. However. Arlo didn't care about such things, as he questioned in a cold tone.

"Who are you?" Even though he couldn't feel any murderous intent from the other party, Arlo could still sense her thirst for battle.

Zara flashed a beautiful smile at the young boy who despite being younger than her was a head taller, "I will tell you that after our fight." Of course, it wasn't that Zara had forgotten her purpose, it was just that Arlo's entire existence was filled with mystery. She had suspected the slime still resting above his head to be one of his summons, yet she had seen the black streak that had left his body before. Even though she couldn't make out its figure, she could tell from the aura around it that it was also a summon. This meant that Arlo had two summons, something only her ancestor had. Not to mention Arlo's current reptilian appearance also piqued her interest. Was that an ability of the slime or that black streak? Or was it from another...

'No, no.' Zara shook her head at the somewhat impossible thought and chuckled lightly.

What Zara didn't know was that even without including Arlo, her ancestor wasn't the only one with more than one summon.

Seeing that Zara was lost in her thoughts, Arlo decided to make the first move. He didn't care about fighting with dignity, not to mention that the other party was far above him in cultivation, so he would do anything to win.

Using the unique ability of his physique, Arlo punched out with all his might, his spiritual energy merging with the attack.

*Boooom!*

A pillar of compressed air flew at Zara at great speed, prompting her to shift her head to her right subconsciously.

The beam of air scraped past her face, before destroying all the trees and thickets in its path.

A clearing hundreds of meters long was formed behind her, as all the trees were pulverized into pieces from the crushing force, not even leaving any wood splinter behind.

"That is just what I like." Zara grinned at Arlo, as her body released a red aura.

Arlo's eyes widened as he felt the pressure released by Zara to have at least doubled but before he could even ponder about the red aura, his dragon sense tingled greatly, and without any hesitation, Arlo took a step back, allowing him to narrowly dodge the right fist swing of Zara who instantly appeared before him.

*Boooom!*

Even though Arlo dodged the punch, he wasn't yet out of danger as a huge shockwave spread out before slamming into him.

However, Zara's eyes widened when she saw Arlo remain unscathed and not even pushed a foot behind. It didn't take her long to realize the reason.

Arlo also seemed to be shocked as he gazed dumbly at his brightly glowing scales. It seemed that not only did his scales offer a layer of defense, but they could also absorb shock.

Furrowing her brows, the red aura around Zara increased once again, as she threw several punches. This time Arlo was prepared so he was able to react to her attacks.

*Boooom!* *Boooom!* *Boooom!* *Boooom!* *Boooom!* *Boooom!* *Boooom!* *Boooom!*

A red light and a colorful light streaked across the area, as they collided against each other.

The trees around them were already obliterated into tiny dust, as a clearing of three kilometers had already formed around them. The earth shook greatly every time the two lights clashed, and the shockwaves unendingly spread out greatly with no obstacles on their paths.

After a while, the two lights separated.

A look of excitement shone in Zara's eyes even though her body was covered with several bloody marks, marks that disappeared barely two seconds later.

Arlo on the other hand was unscathed as not only did his Dragon armor protect him from any injury, but he was also unaffected by the shock from their clashes, a point proven by the blue slime still resting peacefully above his head. But his chest that rose and fell greatly showed that he also didn't have it easy in their previous exchange.

"Hahahahaha!" Zara suddenly burst into laughter as the red aura surrounding her spiked up before billowing around her. Her hair flew wildly behind her at the same time that her dress flapped loudly revealing her red but attractive skin.

If someone looked at her from a distance, they would think a miniature sun had risen from the earth.

"I won't take it easy on you any longer."

With a mighty stomp, she flashed before Arlo who was already prepared for her move.

However, a look of confusion shone within Arlo's eyes when he saw Zara raise both her hands up in a swinging motion. But that look of confusion didn't last long as, under Arlo's slowly widening eyes, the ring on Zara's right finger flashed before a bronze hammer appeared in her hands. As Arlo's reptilian pupils contracted further, Zara's authoritative voice drifted into his ears.

"Gravity manipulation × 50!'

Arlo could do nothing but watch as his body moved too slowly to react to the hammer that broke the sound barrier and appeared before his head.

'Won't I die from this?' that was the only thought that passed through Arlo's mind. He couldn't help but question if Zara deceived him and was actually trying to secretly kill him.

However, while Arlo couldn't react to Zara's cunny and sudden surge in power, a part of his body could.

The two-meter-long tail behind Arlo which had been quiet since the battle began suddenly turned into a blur before smashing into the bronze hammer, which was a split second from blasting Arlo's head into a bursted melon.

There was no sound, and no shockwave as the scales around the tail shone with a multicolored glow.

Under this stiffening silence and before Arlo's contracted pupil and Zara's excited eyes, the female Asura flew backward like a missile, and with no obstacle on her path, her body soon turned into a small dot in the distance as she disappeared from Arlo's view.

*****

AN: Thanks to all those who are following the novel, <3.

 

0