Chapter 1 – The Orphan And The Fairy
8.5k 23 145
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Welcome to my new story. A couple of points before you read

  1. This isn't just about MC impregnating girls, it will have a plot related to the fate of the kingdom, fairy/witch magic, romance story, and other subplots
  2. Unlike my previous story Symbiosis, I won't be able to separate smut chapters with a tag. You can't skip reading smut chapters either because they'll have important plot points since this whole story is about...well, impregnation
  3. This will NOT have any NTR (and I promise you that), but it will have Netori, which basically means the MC will be cucking other characters
  4. Credits for Hedge (Hedge#0157 on Discord) for cover. He's doing some designs for free so you can contact him for covers or other artwork

As always, happy reading and hope you enjoy the story!

FAIRY IN THE BASEMENT ARC

Adula was always gloomy during the mornings, but for eighteen year old Gray it was way gloomier. His life problems were slowly eating up to him. Being born orphan less was one thing, but being forced to serve under a noble master who took more work from him than the horses in the stable was salt in the wound.

“Stupid father of mine,” he grumbled, wiping away the little dust on the window sill. If his father hadn’t been in debt to Lord Julius then he wouldn’t be here rubbing a ragged piece of cloth on old wood. He would be an orphan, but a free orphan.

“Hah…hah…hah…”

He heard the raw grunts of a man behind him. He turned to see the locked door of his master’s bedroom. It looked like the old bastard was fulfilling the morning duty of satisfying his wife. But why did it matter anyway? It was proven a long time ago Master Julius’s seed wasn’t enough to have a child. He may be sprouting out gold from his businesses but not good seed from his dick.

Gray laughed at the thought and went back to rubbing the window. A short while later there was a loud groan from the man, and then a very dumb silence.

“Do you think it worked?” Lord Julius’s old voice came behind the door.

“We’ve been trying for five years Julius,” it was Lady Andria’s bored voice. “There’s no reason for your seed to magically be potent again.”

Another silence. The only sounds were the carriages rolling on the battered old street.

“Was I good?”

There was a little grunt.

Silence again, except this time it was shorter.

Slam!

The door behind Gray swung open.

“What are you doing here punk?”

Gray turned back to see the towering figure of Lord Julius. He caught the fat belly first, then the plump face, with his big hands pulling up a very tight set of pants. Behind the door covered in sheets was Lady Andria, her face lying on a pillow. She wasn’t looking at him, but rather at the ceiling.

When Gray didn’t answer the question Julius grabbed him by his hair and pulled him close. “You deaf, boy?”

“I-I’m sorry Lord Julius, I was cleaning the windows…”

He pushed him back with his meaty hands. “Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit. And tell that goddamn woman to prepare the breakfast. I’m hungry.”

“Y-yes, Lord Julius,” Gray scrambled away, eager to get out with just a tug from the hair. Usually, the punishments were worse. The wound in his ankle from yesterday’s kick was still throbbing as he ran.

But he ignored all of that and ran to the kitchen.

Lyla was on the stove, baking some bread. Her daughter, the plain and beautiful Sia was preparing the plates. They both had similar features - the same brown hair, the same blue eyes, and the same swift motions and gestures. The only difference was how Lyla had a bigger chest but Sia’s was just half of it. But it was sure to grow.

Gray shrugged the thoughts.

“Lord Julius is asking for breakfast,” he said. “He looks very angry.”

Lyla nodded and started acting fast. She started applying butter to the slices of the bread and then moved to boil the tea.

“It’s the morning,” Sia frowned. “What makes the lord angry in the morning?”

Lyla gave a horrid glance as if she knew. The master trying to satisfy his wife every morning and then getting pissed when he couldn’t was a regular occurrence. Gray still found it funny how Sia was his age and yet couldn’t comprehend the idea of infertile sex. Lyla ought to teach her only a few men in the entire kingdom were capable of producing children because of the Witch’s curse.

Gray expected a couple of more insults and beatings at breakfast but the first few moments passed on as usual. Lord Julius kept his grumpy ass on the big chair at front and spent on devouring his meal while his beautiful but dangerous-looking wife came in a moment later, and then started to nervously spoon her soup.

Lady Andria was pretty for a woman in her early thirties. She had a curvy physique most women among the nobility didn’t possess, but what complimented her was her red hair and eyes….or possibly her chest. She always wore those dresses with a heavy cleavage, even during the daytime, as if to show her chest could rival any of the other noble women in town.

The couple had their breakfast silently. Gray still found it funny to see a man in his fifties sit beside a beautiful woman in her early thirties. It was a marriage done for money, according to what Gray heard. But what was the point of money when you couldn’t satisfy your wife?

He didn’t realize he was watching Julius until the old man’s big eyes fell on him.

“Is there something on my face you bastard?” he screamed once he caught him watching.

“I-I’m sorry, my lord.”

“Get over here.”

Sia gave a wary look at Gray, almost knowing what was coming. Gray ignored her and limped over, putting on an innocent face to see if it would work.

It didn’t.

Lord Julius's heavy fist landed on his face, and the impact was strong enough to bring tears into his eyes. The left part of his face ached, and before he could even touch it he was on the ground. Sia gasped, but Lyla muttered something and pulled her back.

“Stupid shit,” Julius cursed. “If your cleaning wasn’t so damn well I would have sold you to the slave market.”

“His cleaning isn’t that good,” it was Lady Andria’s voice. “I don’t know why you still keep him Julius. That bastard’s father owes money to every nobleman in this city, even my own father.”

“And he’ll pay every cent of it while being our slave,” Julius stood up and grabbed Gray by the collar. “But you seem to need a reminder who the master of this house is you little shit.”

He dragged him along with him, walking Gray to the kitchens to where the cellars were located.

“No, no, not there!” Gray screamed. The cellars were a cramped space filled with mice, roaches, stale food, and according to Lyla, ghosts. But that wasn’t what scared Gray. Just staying in a dark room alone with nothing to eat only brought back the worst memories.

His screaming only seemed to fuel Lord Julius more. He walked through the thin corridor, opened the rusty door then pushed Gray in. Gray stumbled over something, and fell onto the dirty floor, and hit his head on a broken table.

“Stay there little freak,” Julius snapped. “Lady Andria will need you this evening to treat some of her guests. I hope she beats the shit out of you once they are gone.”

The door slammed, and he was gone.

There Gray was, once again in the lonely dark room he had spent more than a few days in. The only form of light was the ray of sunlight creeping through the small window that could barely fit an infant. Other than that it was boxes, thrown away food, shadows of mice, and the flying sounds of roaches.

I hate this fucking place… Gray sat down, trying to calm down his thoughts. The pain in his face doubled over, and he coughed up. Two drops of blood fell to the ground, and when Gray spat, a tooth rolled down to the ground.

Fuck my life…

The sounds of wings came closer, and Gray looked around for something to swatch the roach away.

“Young human…”

Oh shit…it’s the ghosts!

Gray scrambled to the door and started banging on it. “Lord Julius, please! Please open it! I’m sorry for whatever I’ve done.”

“Young human!”

“There’s a ghost in here!”

“I am a FAIRY you dolt!”

Gray stopped at that. He turned back to see a woman the size of his palm with fluttering wings and elf ears. She wore a plain green dress that ended on her thighs and her large green eyes scrutinized him from top to bottom.

“You look smarter than you sound,” she fluttered close to him, and Gray inched away at the door. He could squish her with her palm, or probably think it is a hallucination and try pinching himself, but something about the woman’s green eyes were mesmerizing. “Alright, pull down your pants.”

“W-What?” Gray spluttered. The chances of him hallucinating were very high.

“Pull down your pants, I need to see your member.”

“This is just an illusion,” Gray tried swatting the thing away, but the creature dodged his hand and fluttered towards his pants.

“I won’t say again,” she rubbed her tiny hands, and something similar to a crackling green energy spread through her arms. “I can make this process very painful.”

I’m going to be sexually abused by a fairy, Gray thought, but he moved his hands to his pants and pulled them down. He had never been naked in front of a woman except for when Lyla used to bathe him when he was a kid.

“Oooh, interesting,” the fairy fluttered towards his penis, and touched it. Something equally pleasuring and electrifying stung Gray, and he felt his member go erect. The fairy had to dodge to her left. “You are more than enough. Now, for some quick questions. Have you had sex before?”

“N-No…”

“Are you interested in men?”

“Definitely no.”

“Do you have any love interest?”

Gray thought for a few moments before replying. He liked Sia a lot, but he didn’t know if it was love. And even if it was, she probably had other ideas than to be with a loser like him.

“No.”

The green energy crackling in the fairy’s hands was amplifying. “Then be ready. I am Kitra, the fairy of procreation. The great witch has cast a spell over this town after you humans pissed her off, and now every man and woman suffer the consequences. Women live in agony without children, and men stay alone in beds because they are unable to satisfy their wives. I was sent here to remedy that by the Great Fairy King. I was allowed to choose a herald whose seed is potent enough to produce children. And you will be my herald.”

That was too much information to digest. And Gray already had enough problems on his own.

“I-I don’t understand-”

Kitra slapped his foreskin. “Just go around with every woman you find and impregnate them. Does that sound simple?”

“Why would I-”

“Alright, here we go!” Kitra lunged at his penis, and for a moment Gray had the horrifying thought of the woman casting some magic to cut it off, but instead when she touched his skin the green energy spread onto him, and Gray felt his whole body shudder.

“Use this power mortal,” Kitra grinned. “And if you want revenge from it, then feel free to have it. All I need is enough women in this town impregnated with your seed.”

A sudden wave of pleasure washed over Gray. It was something he had never experienced. Every vein in his body popped up with pleasure - a pleasure strong enough for his body to shudder violently. He tried to walk, but instead fell back to the ground. His butt hurt from the fall, but the little pain was drowned away from the pleasure.

Then he felt all of it rushing to the very tip of his member.

“Are you there boy?” it was Lady Andria’s voice.

Oh shit…

The locks of the door rattled. At the same moment, Gray felt all the pleasure gathering at the tip. He was about to burst out. And he didn’t know how large whatever he was about to burst out was. He looked around, but the damned fairy was gone.

The door rattled again and then swung open. Lady Andria stepped inside wearing her regal red gown and her diamond necklace. Her face was conquered by her frown and she stepped in with her mouth open to insult, but then stopped and stared at Gray. Her frown was replaced by something horrifying and her eyes seemed to question her own sanity.

Then she gave a gasp. “What are you-”

At the same time, hot white jizz escaped out of Gray’s penis, flying away with a force enough to hit the woman straight in her face. It came in huge bursts, over and over again, and each time Gray tried to stop he came more, the force stronger than before.

He didn’t know how time passed, or when he stopped. But when the last spurt sent out whatever jizz and energy remained within Gray, he looked up to see the horrifying vision of his master’s wife bathed in his cum.

145