Chapter 45 – Two Naked Lovers
1.4k 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gray remembered going to sleep in his new room after hours of waiting, but that was all that he could recall. When he opened his eyes back again, he was in a village. A rocky path led up to a large house huddled inside tall walls. It was dimly lit with candles, despite the bright evening light.

But Gray didn’t care about any of that. He wasn’t wearing anything, and he was completely naked. A few passersby in the distance were looking at him strangely, so he went up the hill as fast as his feet carried him. Something told him whatever he wanted lay inside the house.

The gates were wide open, with not a single guard in sight. And those large bronze gates opened up to a neatly decorated garden. Its wall had paintings of nude men and women filling them, and at the center was a statue of a woman bent down near a man while the man rammed at her from the back.

“What the fuck is this place?” Gray muttered.

Was this Jenna’s punishment? Dropping him off in some secluded area buck naked and letting him find his way through a sex-crazed mansion?

He trudged on, ignoring the cold breeze swarming around his naked body. There was a small wooden door that opened to a dimly lit room, and Gray entered without a second thought.

A silver-haired woman in her early forties sat sewing a cloth, naked, except for a slight clothing between her legs. Her left breast had a tattoo, one similar to what Gray’s impregnated women had, only with its edges having something like jagged horns. A naked girl, about ten or eleven was dancing around the room. And then all of a sudden she ran towards the adult woman, closed her mouth on her breast and started sucking on it.

Gray blinked. This clearly wasn’t a normal place.

Neither the woman nor the little girl seemed to notice him, so he walked a few steps forward and cleared his throat.

Her head perked up, and the little girl turned back, eyes wide.

“Where am I?”

The woman opened her mouth to reply, then moved her eyes to the tattoo on Gray’s penis. A thin smile reached her lips.

“Run Laya,” she said to the girl, gently hitting her skinny ass. Laya gave one wide look at Gray before scampering out of the door.

“I’m not your guest for today,” the woman said, focusing her eyes back on her knitting. “She’s waiting in the bathhouse,” she eyed a room in the corner covered by a single white curtain. “She would never expect you, but if you are here by Illusion, then you cannot do her harm.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Gray started walking towards the room, but he turned back in a moment. “Are you a whore? Not everyone sits in their sewing room naked.”

She turned her head. Her eyes were defiant, and her mouth was a thin line. “You should be glad you have the protection of a fairy, boy. Or else I would be snapping your spine like a twig.”

Gray noticed a faint blue glow in her eyes, then hurried off to the room. She was a fairy, or probably something else. He didn’t want to know.

He walked on the small corridor with dull paint and a wet wooden floor into an area that slowly expanded into a mist-filled bathhouse. It was a welcome sensation for his skin, especially after freezing out in the open, but before Gray could enjoy it, his eyes moved to a naked woman looking outside a thin window.

He could only see her from the back. Long brown hair, and a very bare ass that was fleshy enough to fill his palms. He didn’t recognize the ass, but the hair and the shape of her body were enough to tell Gray who she was. And at the immediate thought, his heart lurched.

He had thought of their encounter so many times in his head he didn’t know how to react. A part of him wanted to sneak from the back and force himself onto her, but another part waited for the surprise.

So he walked, keeping gentle steps, one by one, until he was only a few feet away from her.

And then he called her name almost feeling strange in his lips. “Sia?”

She started first, and then she turned, very slowly, letting Gray capture her expression very well. He loved those big blue eyes and the mouth that gave a little gasp. She had gotten a little scar on her left shoulder, but one arm held a white towel that fell down to her knees, covering her most private parts easily.

“Hello,” Gray said evenly, keeping his face as hard as a rock. “I almost missed that look on your face, Sia.”

“Y-You!” she backed towards the window. “You can’t be here! This place is protected.”

Gray opened his mouth to tell how he didn’t know a goddamn thing either, but for the moment, he loved being in the offensive.

“I can come and go as I want,” he grabbed her by the hand, and to his surprise, her resistance was weak. “Look at you, insulting me and running away from home.”

“Stay away from me,” Sia pulled back, her big eyes moving to his dick. “And keep that thing away!”

“After I did all of that just so you and I could live a happy life, you call me a whore and run away,” Gray’s buried anger surfaced again. “Tell me, what is this place?”

Sia frowned. “If you don’t know what this place is then you aren’t here physically. You are just a mirage. I shouldn’t have tried that.”

“Tried what?”

“Go away Gray! Don’t even think of coming back.”

Gray sensed a strange power within her words. And he almost felt whatever that kept him there was snapping him back. It was like a strong wind coming to pick you up and blow you away.

“I don’t care whatever the fuck this place is!” Gray snapped. “I’m coming to find you Sia! And then the two of us are going to have a nice long conversation about how much of a bitch you were!”

Sia had a smile on her lips. “You are still a whore Gray,” her words were like poison. “You don’t even have a shred of the dignity of the boy I loved.”

“Really?” Gray grinned. He felt his body fade away, but he wanted to leave a few last parting words. “That wasn’t what your mother said when I fucked her on your bed! And that isn’t what your little sister would say when she grows up and searches for you Sia!”

Her face changed, and the little victory she had on her face was vanquished easily. That was enough for Gray.

“You better come and help your mother give birth!” Gray yelled, his voice growing more and more inaudible.

Sia’s eyes flared, and for a moment Gray could swear he saw the mists around him turning to a black blazing fire.

“BEGONE!” She screamed, raising her hand, and Gray felt the blackness overwhelm him again.

17