Chapter 51 – The C*m Game
1.1k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“The game is simple,” Gray said once everyone was assembled in the room. “Aiden, your daughter said you always value money and power over the things you hold. So here’s the deal. I fuck your wife, but you have a chance to get her back. While I fuck her, you are going to tell her what you’ll provide to her in return. And if it is something valuable, then Montrea, you need to hold yourself from cumming. Good deal?”

“Wait a minute,” Aiden spat. “You are telling me to grant my wife something that prevents her from enjoying the sex?”

“Basically that,”  Gray grabbed Montrea and pushed her to the bed. Before she could react, he got on top and tore off her dress, exposing her ample breasts. “We’ll also spice it up a little bit. There will be three rounds. At the end of each round, the winner gets to order the loser to do something.”

Aiden was sweating now. “T-This is humiliating! These teenage games of sex are not suited for a noble like me.”

“Lord Aiden,” Jenna took her usual position at the window sill. She had a smile in her mouth. “The alternative is to head to the high court and admit your wrongdoings. And the punishment will be worse. But you have the right to choose. Dignity or property?”

Aiden paled. Gray liked it so far. The man would let her wife and daughter be whores just to get what he wanted, so simply cucking him won’t do the trick. He needed to aim at where he was most vulnerable and then break him.

“Fine, damn you!” Aiden looked at his wife. “Montrea, I know I haven’t treated you well, but I’ve learned my lesson. After this, I promise I will treat you better.”

Gray unbuckled his pants. “Wait, that’s it? I was expecting something better.”

He lifted Montrea’s skirt and pulled down her undergarments. He already saw patches of wetness in it.

“Oh, Aiden,” he lifted the undercloth. “You are lucky the game doesn’t start till I do the insertion.”

“Dammit Montrea! Cooperate.”

“I-I…” Montrea looked at Gray’s eyes, hoping to find any assistance. But Gray never meant to provide any. She betrayed him first, so she had to be punished.

“There’s no hope for you within me Montrea,” Gray slid it in, and the woman moaned. It went in easily, and Gray felt her insides clench his dick tightly. “Ahh! You were waiting for me.”

He touched her clitoris, and Montrea closed her mouth trying to contain the gasp.

“Montrea! I’ll write the estate at the east for you. Please. I love you. I need you to carry a child.”

Gray grabbed a handful of her breasts and squeezed her nipple between his fingers. “Ah, but he only needs you for a child.”

“No, no!” Aiden spluttered. “I actually love you. I loved you since the day I met you.”

Gray rammed in harder and Montrea closed her mouth with both her hands. Her gasps came in small breaths.

“Montrea, after this is over let’s visit the estate together. We can raise the child together. We can raise a beautiful child.”

“Child?” Gray tickled her nipple, and Montrea finally removed her hand, letting out a moan. “Do you mind even if it’s a girl Aiden? While Aisha was with me she spoke about her childhood. Turns out you were really disappointed you got a girl. Isn’t that right Montrea?”

Montrea looked at him, and nodded. Gray pushed in deeper while running his fingers all over her nipples. They were hard as rocks.

“You can speak Montrea.”

“Y-Yes…I-”

“I’ve changed!” Aiden gasped. “Please Montrea. Hold it back. You get the eastern estate! And I’ll make you a political candidate in the next vote. You can walk in pride among the noble ladies. You can speak your husband’s name proudly.”

“And it’s still about the husband,” Gray trialed his finger down and inserted it into the little hole on her navel. “Oh, you are already wet Montrea. Don’t worry, I won’t cum until you do.”

“Montrea,” Aiden’s voice came like a choke. “I love you-”

Gray slapped her jiggling breast. “You slutty wife!”

“Ahhhh!” Montrea gave a huge moan, and Gray felt her inside wetting again.

“And, she came!” Gray grabbed both of her hands and finally released everything he held at the tip of his penis. “I’m giving a nice load to your wife Lord Aiden!”

He pumped out waves and waves of cum, and he felt it spray inside. Montrea gave a gasp with each spurt and almost rose up in bed. She was sweating like a pig, with her eyes wide and hair stuck to her face. When Gray released the last spurt, she fell down, panting.

“I’m the winner of Round 1 Aiden,” Gray said, carefully pulling back his member. “I can order anything.”

“That’s not fair!” Aiden howled. “You are naturally good at it.”

“Yes, I am. And you are good with money and power. We both offered her what we were good at. And she chose me. So fuck you!”

Aiden fell to his knees. Gray wagged his penis and looked at Jenna. She was looking out of the window as usual, but this time she was holding the railing like something was eating her.

What the fuck’s wrong with her now?

“Now, my orders,” Gray grinned. “Strip down until you are completely naked, and in the next round, you will masturbate while watching your wife being fucked. You can still offer her what you have, of course, but that should be done while masturbating.”

Aiden stuttered. “I-I…w-what?”

“Come on Aiden, we don’t have time,” Gray grabbed Montrea and pushed her towards the window. “Jenna, I’m going to need the window.”

The duke’s daughter gave a surprised but wary look. “That’s new.”

“Montrea,” Gray slapped her ass. “All the people in the garden are going to see you be fucked. They can finally see their beautiful mistress nude.”

“Wait, no,” Montrea covered her breasts. “That’s humiliating.”

“Wasn’t that what you planned?” Gray opened the windows, and the first people to peek up from their jobs were the gardeners. “To humiliate me along with your husband?”

He pulled away her hands, exposing her ample chest to the people outside the garden. At first, there were a few surprised faces, but soon the more teenage-looking servants had grins.

“You fuckers!” Montrea snarled. “Look away!”

“Oh, no you shouldn’t!” Jenna peeked out of the window and grinned. “Orders from the duke’s daughter. If you don’t want to watch, that’s fine. Continue what you are doing. But if you want to see something you won’t see every day,” she slapped Montreal’s breasts. “No one is stopping you, and you won’t be questioned legally.”

As expected, only a few heads turned down.

Jenna turned back, winked, and walked to the bedside.

Gray stared at her. Damn, I wish I could marry this woman.

“No…no…” Montrea muttered.

Gray spread her vaginal lips. Then he turned back to see Aiden completely naked. His wilted cock was barely the size of his palm, and his saggy balls already looked like they were dried out.

“Alright,” Gray grinned and slid his cock in. “Round two!”

He slammed in harder, and Montrea moaned. The Gardners widened their eyes, while some moved their hands to their cocks. A butler averted his eyes, while a carriage driver looked around and slowly edged forwards to take a better view.

Gray didn’t let Montrea take a break, he pounded harder this time. Their thighs hit like cheeks being slapped, and Gray slapped her butt hard enough to turn red. Montrea moaned, head high, hands trying to cover her exposed breasts. But Gray grabbed those hands and pushed her up, giving the entire garden a good view of their mistress’s jiggling breasts.

When he looked back Aiden was rubbing his cock lightly, his eyes blazing like a madman.

“Come on Aiden,” Gray grinned. “No words for your wife? If I win both rounds there is no round three. You will lose all property.”

He kept rubbing his pathetic dick as if he didn’t hear the comment, and Gray rammed in harder. But something troubled him.

I better finish this up soon.

He already felt her walls clenching hard.

“Montrea,” Aiden spoke slowly. “I know you better than anyone. Better than a kid who thinks he can rule you in bed.”

“Ah….ah….” Montrea moaned but looked at her husband through the reflection of the window sill.

“You aren’t a proper wife,” Aiden said. “I know you went to bed with countless men behind my back. All for what? To get power. You aren’t a slut for cocks, you are a slut for power.”

Gray rammed in harder, but Montrea closed her mouth, and the moans came through gritted teeth.

“Hold your moans back, and stop acting like you want sex. I know what you want, and that’s why I’ll make you the mistress of this house. If I win this, I still retain control of my property, and I’ll give all that property to you.”

Montrea looked back over Gray at her husband, and then she frowned at Gray.

Oh shit…

She looked away and didn’t utter a word.

I’m about to come…

Gray held the pressure at the tip as before, waiting for the woman to cum. She still clenched his penis, but through the window, he saw she was gritting her teeth.

“Uh…” Jenna called. “Gray….”

“I can’t-” Gray felt like he survived a day with a full bladder, and after a single moment, he let it all out. He couldn’t control it. He came more than before. At least seven spurts. But what was the point? He lost.

When he pulled back, he felt like his legs had gone numb. Montrea turned back, cum dripping down, but grinning. “You mean that Aiden?”

Aiden stopped rubbing and looked at his wife. “Yes. And I win.”

He looked over at Gray.

Fuck me I should stop underestimating women.

Aiden grinned. “My turn you fucking houseboy!” but instead of looking at him, he turned to Jenna, his eyes blazing. “My request is for Lady Jenna to strip.”

17