Chapter 59 – Aya The Witch
693 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a warrior, Atena got drunk pretty fast. Gray only ordered three beers before the girl was mumbling.

“I wish I was born a man,” she slammed the mug to the table. “Then I won’t be getting used like a bitch.”

“Men get used too,” Gray poured her another glass. “In fact, right now I’m being used by an evil bitch called Jenna, who secretly wants to…”

He stopped. He wasn’t sure whether he wanted to reveal Jenna’s motives to Atena. The girl worked in the military after all. So instead, he told her other stories. Stories of her sister, stories of Lyla, and even Aisha whom Atena seemed to have a strange grudge against. He couldn’t blame her, Aisha almost tried to stab her sister in the head.

When the light of the evening was first creeping into the bar, Gray asked the barman for a room. The large man looked at him, and then at Atena.

“We don’t give rooms for that.”

Gray slid another pouch.

“Alright, but keep it silent. I don’t want this inn to be a whorehouse.”

“How rude,” Atena tried to walk and then fell into Gray’s arms. “I am not a whore, whore.

Gray would have loved to take her home, but one, she wasn’t in a good mood for carriage travel. Two, he didn’t want to disappoint Andria and Lyla by bringing in another woman. Three, he didn’t want Anna to see her sister drunk.

That was more than enough problems in his head.

Once he got the keys he dragged Atena to the nearest room and dropped her on the bed.

“It’s been two months Atena,” he leaned on her and kissed her. She smelled of beer, and her body was rough from travel, but Gray liked it rough. “I can’t believe I missed you.”

“Uh-huh,” she muttered something and coughed. Perhaps it was a bad idea to get her drunk.

“I think we’ll keep punishing for a later day,” Gray said, pulling down her shorts. She wasn’t even wearing any underwear. What a surprise it was. And he wasn’t surprised she hadn’t shaved. “For now it will just be the sex.”

He unbuckled his belt, and let his pants fall down.

Grinning, he reached close to her, and while kissing her gently he probed her slit with the tip of his member and then slid it in. It was then he realized something was wrong.

A sudden pain shot out from the tip of his penis till his head, freezing his body and throwing him down onto Atena. He tried to speak, but his mouth was locked. When he tried to stand up there was a sudden force pushing him down.

What the fuck is happening?

And then his vision went black.

 

ÕÕÕÕ

 

Gray ended up in a stone chamber, and his eyes first caught the naked woman sitting in the corner of the room. It was the same woman he had seen in the vision Duchwin put him in, and the same one Atena had seen.

“Did you really think we wouldn’t recognize a spy you sent to infiltrate us?”

She was naked, just as before. Despite looking like she was middle-aged, her body held signs of beauty. Gray noticed her wet nipples. Someone has been sucking on them.

 “And you are a witch,” Gray frowned. “Aya, was it? I should have known. What have you done to Sia?”

“Nothing. I only provided her a solution. And she accepted it.”

“And what’s that solution?”

“Oh, you poor thing. Do you really think you can get answers just by asking questions? But you don’t need to worry, you will be meeting Sia soon.”

She gave an evil grin, and Gray didn’t know whether to feel joy or fear.

“You fucking witches, one of your kind cursed the entire kingdom, and now you’ve started kidnapping young girls and brainwashing them? Who was that little girl with you? Have you manipulated her too?”

Aya frowned, then crossed her legs. “Aren’t you humans always willing to put the blame on someone else? You are just like fairies. Evil little creatures who accept anything at face value. But I won’t give you answers, you can get those answers yourself. I’ve heard the queen is visiting your town next week. Be sure to meet her. The answers for this kingdom lies within the royalty, and your queen's family bears most of the sins.”

Gray didn’t understand what that meant, but he added that to the back of his head. He helped to take the conversation elsewhere.

“Where’s Sia?” Gray grinned. “Afraid to meet me?”

“Oh, she will meet you. And she will teach both you and Kitra a lesson.”

“Kitra?” Gray finally understood the situation with Aya. “I’ve heard there are five fairies and five witches, each for a specific concept. So if you hate Kitra, then you must be the witch of procreation.”

Aya chuckled. “No. The witch of procreation is not…in this world. I am the witch of your very being. Do not worry, Sia will tell you all about me. She has tasted me enough,” she kept a hand on her breast.

“You shitty little bitch,” Gray marched at her. “If you have done something to Sia, I swear I will-”

His pain amplified, and he fell to the ground. It started from his abdomen and spread till his head. He grunted, biting back the pain and looking at Aya, but the woman was already spreading her legs.

“You will first learn respect human,” she widened her pussy lips, just enough so he could perfectly see the hole that caved inside. “And for your tone, you deserve my piss.”

She let out a watery stream right at Gray’s face, and he had a moment to turn down and cover his face before the cold liquid trickled down his head.

Fucking bitch, wait till I find you.

You should be grateful,Aya said, while Gray coughed. “Us fairies and witches don’t digest or excrete. This is purely my own blessed fluids. But you humans consider pissing on someone a bad thing, don’t you?”

“You better not come to Adula,” Gray said, when the stream tickled down. “If you do, I’ll wring you by your neck.”

“Ah, still haven’t learned a lesson. But don’t worry, we’ll see each other soon. But if you want to gain a little wisdom to that thick skull of yours consult the queen. She will have answers.”

Gray tried to lunge at her, but the vision faded in an instant, and he was back in bed, his dick half inside Atena.

Atena was snoring while mumbling something. She had already gone to sleep. Gray had half a mind to wake her up and continue their little love making session, or maybe ask more questions, but his body suddenly felt heavy.

So he fell to the bed beside her, brought her close, and closed his eyes.

He was going to take a little nap.

The Elder Scrolls Oblivion - Caught in the hunt - YouTube

 

https://www.patreon.com/XMOS

I've restarted my Patreon with 10 advance chapters + extra artwork + extra content for anyone who wants to support me. Extra chapters are available in PDF format since Patreon isn't very user-friendly when it comes to reading chapters.

My goal is to publish this story after the current book is complete, so any of your donations will help me greatly. Thanks!

14