Chapter 2: Awaken… Food System
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh Darling, look how cute my baby is", says an elegant, mature, voice full of feminine charm

"Yes he is quite beautiful dear", replies a deep, clear, commanding voice.

Kazuki slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He was lying in a soft bed covered with silky sheets. he was in a spacious elegant room, decorated with fine furniture and paintings. He was wrapped in towels in the embrace of the owner of the elegant voice, a beautiful noble woman, with silky smooth white hair, rich red eyes, bountiful curves, and an angelic face.

"Look darling, the baby's awake", says the woman

The deep voice replies, "I can see that"

Turning from the beautiful woman Kazuki looks at the four other people in the room.

First to the owner of the deep voice, a tall man looking to be in his mid-twenties, with black hair, and ebony brown eyes.

Then he looks at the boy and girl standing beside the man, the boy was around 5 years old and had similar features to the man, while the girl was about 3 years old and looked similar to the woman but with hazel brown eyes.

Lastly, there was another woman who appeared to be a maid, wearing a black and white intricately designed maid outfit. She had blonde frizzy hair and clear blue eyes.

"Darling what will you name him", asks the woman Kazuki assumes to be his mother.

...

There is a pause as the tall man, Kazuki's new father contemplates before finally saying "he will be named Cain Von Silford!, Now then let's Celebrate!". In tandem with his father's statement, the maid and family quickly exit to prepare, leaving Kazuki and his mother to rest.

Kazuki quickly fell back asleep, as he was already a lazy guy, which was amplified by a baby's naturally drowsy state.

----------------

Sniff...

Sniff...

Sniff..

achoo!,

Kazuki awakens to find himself in the same room, as the scent of freshly baked bread wafted through the air.

Growl

Kazuki's stomach rumbles arousing a hunger he was quite familiar with. The earlier events come rushing back to him. As Kazuki finally comes to terms that he was reborn albeit as a baby, but alive nonetheless and hungry at that. Noticing he was awake his mom quickly dressed the both of them. He was then carried in his mother's arms into the dining room.

Where heaps of delicious food covered the private dining table, his new family had prepared quite the feast to celebrate his birth.

Kazuki's eyes bulge at the sight of all the exotic dishes, yet sadly he could not eat them. Sensing the displeasure of her baby the white-haired beauty he knows to be his mom asks "Are you hungry Cain? Here have some milk" and despite hesitating for a moment, jumps in with enthusiasm and starts sucking her breast. Delicious! exclaimed Kazuki as he begins to drink more and more, enthralled in the sensation of savoring every last drop of his mom's sweet milk. As he drank he heard the dinging of a bell but ignored it, as he was immersed in the wonderful taste of his mother's milk. Ari was shocked by the amount Cain was able to consume. She was shortly emptied of milk in one breast and Cain swiftly moved on to the next.

The Silford family stared at him astonished as the four of them watched in disbelief, Kazuki now known as Cain sensed their surprise, but his hunger was such that he could care less. His concerns now revolved solely around fulfilling his own cravings for satisfaction.

His intake of milk was accompanied by an unexpected sensation, one that was more than just a sense of earthly pleasure. As he finished emptying his mom's other breast, he began feeling sleepy as fatigue seeped in, and Cain fully satiated, drifted off to sleep.

zzz...

In his subconscious, he is enveloped by a warm and inviting light, puzzled as he felt the calming effects of its embrace. Opening his eyes everywhere he looked was a gentle blanket of pastel colors, a splash of vivid pinks, oranges, and yellows which seemed to form an intricate tapestry around him.

As his vision slowly cleared, his gaze fell upon a giant stone tablet that stood before him. It towered above him, an immense monolith adorned with ancient scriptures engraved in vivid detail. Cain stood in awe, feeling both enamored and perplexed by the strange markings that graced its face. He edged closer, captivated by the mysterious symbols and a particular phrase that seemed to jump out to him - " Food Sage System".

Cain's curiosity had gotten the better of him. He reached out his hand, his fingers ready to trace the sacred words that glimmered on the surface of the tablet. Suddenly, a surge of energy surged through his body, its origin unknown. His heart pulsated wildly, a vibrant drumbeat that filled his entire being. The runes on the tablet seemed to respond to his touch as if acknowledging the connection forged between them.

What unfolded before him was startling. A glowing sphere of light materialized from the tablet's surface, its mesmerizing presence drawing him in. It pulsated and flashed brilliant rainbows, summoning forth its powerful energy. Cain felt a strange sensation creep over him as he watched the sphere dance, a sensation, unlike anything he had ever experienced before.

The sensation continues until it overwhelms Cain and he blacks out.

1