PART 3. A HELPING HAND
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he had lost the game of pleasure, she pressed on the remote once again, turning it off. The sudden shift astounded him, leaving his teary eyes to gaze at her with curiosity and fret as he fell on his hands, on the ground, still moaning from the cock ring.

What was she about to do? Now that he has lost against her, what will he face?

He could not ponder as the cock ring kept his head into an infinity of pleasure and just kept looking at her when abruptly she stood tall and reached to the drawer beside their bed.

“Mommy~ ~” He kept gazing at her, whimpering, while her hands rummaged through the drawer until they found what they were looking for.

“Stand up.” Her tone echoed in the room as she began walking back towards him and sat back, her hands holding two more toys.

“Turn around.” She breathed, regarding him standing stiffly in his place, watching his buzzing length swing like a sword in the air.

The sight of his own body was embarrassing him, leading his eyes to shut tightly. What would she have thought when she saw his length like that? Does she think he’s a pervert? But then again, is he not?

Abruptly, she yanked his hands back and cuffed them, wiping the slate of his mind clear, and ordered him to turn around once again.

She could see how embarrassed and flushed he become. How horny and sensitive he was at that very moment.

“Sit down.” Savoring the sight before her, her raspy and composed tone ordered but did not expose how delighted she was for the further play, her eyes just as calm and composed as her hands.

She began tying the collar around his throat, attached to the leash, gently and deliberately when she noticed him word something under the ball gag, his eyes dizzy with pure submission.

His muffles sounded like broken words, his tongue and his lips facing restriction by the ball gag.

Witnessing the struggle of her sweet boy, she slid the gag from his mouth to his neck, and a soft smile occurred on her face at the sight of another necklace resting on his neck.

He looked absolutely gorgeous. That type of jewelry suited him. “he was going to buy more for him.

“What are you trying to say, sweetheart?” she questioned, her head tilted to the side, her tone asserting pure dominance with such sweetness.

“I’ll be a good boy, mommy! I promise. Please don’t tie me!” A pool of saliva dribbled down to his chin and watered down to his neck, as he spoke with the same sweetness, inhaling rapidly to fulfill his need for air.

An evil smile curved her lips at his words and her grip on the leash tightened. Softly, she yanked it towards her and tenderly pressed her lips on his soaked lips, sloppily running them along.

The sudden kiss numbed his whole body, unable to ponder his next action. But his saliva kept oozing off his mouth, leading her teeth to bite his lips.

The gentle and sudden pain on his lips alarmed him back, and he quickly made his lips run as if been parched for so long.

Soft and sloppy, her lips were taking the sweetness from his lips, sucking them as he was pleasingly offering her the sweetness.

The heat arose and her free hand slipped into his hair, her fingers gripping his strands while her tongue slipped into his salivating mouth.

The dance of tongues followed after, mild whimpers from his mouth slipping like his saliva wetting her mouth.

He let his need stick on her face, allowing her tongue to explore his mouth and assert her dominance.

His length in between his thighs was now leaking more than ever, soiling his thighs, quivering as he felt the vibrating ring affecting him more than ever, the vibrator in his ass, taking its course as well, even without vibrating.

His body thawed up, a knot taking its place in his stomach. The knot kept growing up, thawing his abdomen and his length even more, driving his balls heavier.

He huffed and puffed in between her lips, whimpering into her mouth. He was getting closer to just bursting any second.

Abruptly, the knot was halted from being unknotted as she pulled away, licking her lips, and rested back on the chair. Her eyes just gazed at his fumbling body and begging mouth for a good minute before she worded. “I know. You will be a good boy. That is your only way to get a release!”

With that, she shoved his face in between her legs, as her hands reached to the remote of the vibrator, giving him no second to gulp down her words.

A button was once again pressed, this time at the highest speed. It made him begin moaning like a girl into her entrance, feeling the torment begin once again before he started licking. “Oh, god! You taste so good!

Licking, sucking, and whimpering, he just kept struggling with his body, putting his whole focus on her wetness. “You‘re so wet, mommy! Did I do this? Did I turn you on this much?”

She was wet on his tongue, just glazing with her juices, almost dripping like a honey jar.

“Oh, God! I want to please you! I want to be your good boy.” It excited him even more and his tongue advanced from licking and sucking and found its way inside her, reaching as deep as could.

He was impatient, and it grew as he heard her moaning to his tongue, her thighs grazing against his face.

Regarding her taking pleasure with his slumbered eyes, his tongue began flicking inside her, making her grip onto his strands, while her sweet sounds drove him harder and bigger. “Mommy, you sound so good! Please, keep moaning like that.”

His tied hands increased his struggle, his collared throat prompting him more submissive. The taste of her allowed him a sense of accomplishment, her tightening legs around his head a praise for him.

The pleasure grew, and her grip on his hair tightened while he was pushed to the edge. He began flicking his tongue at the fastest pace. The same rhythm that was humming inside him to cum as he moaned. “I want to cum, mommy! I’m so close! I want to cum so bad!”

He could burst any moment. She had pushed him that far. But he could not cum without her words. “Please, let me cum! Please!” He growled.

She began fucking his mouth, rubbing her entrance at the same pace as his tongue, and kept his muffling mouth in place, not allowing him to cum. “You’re not allowed to cum until you’re my good boy again.”

The act trembled his body. It made him shudder and quiver like a leaf, but he continued to please her, keeping himself from cuming. “Please!”

“Just like that.” She moaned, watching his handsome body struggle beneath her and his eyes speak a different language. His face had turned red, his tongue struggling to keep up its speed.

She quickly understood what he needed and removed herself from his tongue, letting him inhale violently.

The sight of his face was as amusing as the sight of his body, allowing her a five-course meal. “Mommy! Please, I’m about to cum. Please!” Her eyes remained on his quivering dick while he continued begging, rubbing his face to her thighs like a puppy.

“Please! I promise I will behave.” He begged as he struggled to breathe and, with no further a do, was shoved back again onto her wetness.

This time, she wrapped her legs around his head and tightened them as he began eating her out.

And she began to please herself with his tongue, rubbing her wetness to his drooling tongue, soaked with her juices.

“You want to cum?” She asked, her head thrown back, her eyes rolling from pleasure. “Yes- mam.” He whimpered, flicking his tongue at the rapid speed inside her.

“Beg.” She growled and gripped his hair back again, shoving his head further. Her demand urged his needy words out, wilder than before, and made the vibrators in and on his body fuck him harder. “Please. Let me cum, mommy! I’ll be — I’ll be a good boy!”

“Yeah?” She growled and landed her eyes on his tearing eyes. He nodded, crying from pleasure, and felt the collar around his throat being yanked again.

“You’ll be my good little boy?” He nodded and continued to pleasure her with his hungry mouth. “You promise?” He nodded again, adding, “Please, please, please!”

“Cum then.” She ordered and fell back, feeling his tongue hit all the sweet spots inside her, pushing her closer to her orgasm as well.

He was fucking her with his tongue, while he felt his body being fucked and finally faced an orgasm. He quivered, growled, and finally burst out, growling into her vagina. “Please, cum mommy. Cum for me as well!” He cried, going on and on with his tongue, feeling his body spasm with release.

“Yes, in my mouth.” He worded as he watched her arch on the chair, her breaths getting stuck in her throat, her body withering with immense pleasure.

“Oh, please, please, please! Yes, please!” He continued fucking her, feeling his dick slowly turn sensitive from the ring while she felt her inside facing spasms of pleasure and the knot inside her starting to stomach unravel just like his.

“Oh, mommy, please!” With his last plea, she was finally came in his mouth, letting his tongue savor all of it.

He continued flicking his tongue inside her, trying to scrape up the juices while she continued growling, cumming in his mouth.

“You taste so good, Mommy! So, good! Give me more! More please!” He cried as he felt her grip around his hair loosen.

______________________

END OF THE PART 3

--- Love, author! ❤️

You can stalk me here: https://twitter.com/Queenbee__33

You can Support my work here: https://www.patreon.com/Queenbeewrites

0