Beau’s pov
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Beau or originally B)

"Your mission is to infiltrate the kingdom of Diamondheart and get enough information of the secret Royal system into sneaking in and out so we may destroy those fiend hoomans for dare trying to take over the a Demon king's land in attempt to steal the Sacred Royal bejeweled heart that been passed down for eons by saying we stole them fir- *CRASH* a crumbling smash of what seem to be a very expensive clear glass smashed into the wall destroying 4 walls along with it..

Hah..

Do you understand, Prince Beau The 2nd? I do not tolerate failures. A stern but strong voice commanded on the tall Throne that belong to the Great beelzebub the First who as glaring at his youngest son, Beau who was a hybrid between royalty blood and a lowly succubus.

And if you failed to figure out the passages ways. Do. NOT. Come. HOME. TIL. YOU. DO!" the dark voice of a angry Demon King spoke each word as a threat.

Beau cling his hands to the side of his pants, he was merely 146 years of age, but it was toddler years to the demon kind making him merely 6 in the eyes of hoomans. He maybe the youngest but he was born killing machine.

"Yes Father.." Beau Said as he take off into the sky of the balcony, gliding and flapping his wings when necessary toward the portal leading toward the hooman realm or in this peculiar the closet one near the Diamondheart kingdom.. on dairy Street far off in the poor lands as he disguised his tail and horns into cat ears and a tail as instruction so he can easily be pick by a Royal or duchess as a servant.

He pouted considering as it was too easily to brainwashed the headmistress into thinking He was another orphanage hybrid boy while he was the most hooman looking among his demon siblings.

He was known as a manipulate jerk to his brothers and a masochistic angel face considering he would kept going despite the bruises and cuts and near life threatening poison he takes daily. 

He was willing to prove to his father that he was the best choice for the throne among his 13 siblings. He waited 4 months and normal hoomans came and went out with a child from the orphanage until one day. A small red hair cub hooman child came with a maid looking for a servant.

I had quietly to enchant silently the attract spell towards me as she seem to be of royalty with that symbol badge printed onto her clothes. Only to stood speechless upon seeing her dead looking honey brown eyes sparkled pure royal pure honey upon glazing at me.

Ba-thump....Ba-thump..Ba-thump..ba-thump...


'Eh..? Why my chest pounding like this..?' My thoughts were kept to myself as I kept a pokerface walking along behind her.

I stared at her bushy red hair and the urge to drip my hands onto those curly locks was barely contained as I swallow my saliva. I never felt this way but why did she look familiar.. like a dream that I never had..?


thanks for reading, I'll tried to add more chapterlater on whem I'm not as busy. If you happen to want to give me any ideas or theories on what you think is going to happen then go ahead and comment.


0