The beginning of war
328 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[3rd POV]

(29th April, 2019)

It has been 24 days since Yuito came to Korea and 19 days since he made the Vivi Hotel his temporary home.

It was amost a month since Yuito has first set foot in Korea but tonight was a lot more different than all the nights he spent in Korea.

Because it was finally happening. The one thing Yuito was always cautious of and looking forward to at the same time.

A war. Chaos.

The battlefield? 

Vivi Hotel, the Third Affiliate of the Workers.

The whole city block of Hotel Vivi was evacuated and the road was blocked by Police officers paid off by the Workers. They blocked the street with the pretences that a pipeline broke.

There was also Workers helicopter flying on top of Hotel Vivi. The sound of the helicopter and the police sirens reflect the chaos that was happening in the hotel. Although the public was told that it was just a broken pipeline which affected the electric towers.

But in reality, there was an ongoing war. A war which - if it goes like canon - would end with the fall of the Third Affilaite. Vivi would be sent back home and Xiaolong would face an execution for not being able to protect Vivi and making the young lady fall for him.

The Third Affiliate was under attack form all sides by many people with different agenda.

Jake Kim, the leader of Big Deal which is one of the four major crews, was there with his three subordinates. Their reason for attacking was to get information on Sinu Han, the previous leader of Big Deal who sold himself to the Workers in order to save the gang during its hard times.

They wanted to save Sinu Han from his slavery. They knew he was taken by Workers and they wanted information on where he is kept and what happened to him.

Next is Daniel Park, the main character of Lookism. He was here to bring down the Third affiliate by finding proof of their drug dealing. He infiltrated the Hotel Vivi and acted as a spy, searching for the proof. He also had the backing of the chairman of H group in his quest.

Then there was Eli Jang, the leader of Hostel, one of the four major crews like the Workers and Big Deal. Eli Jang, the master of Animal Instinct and was there to save Danile Park who was apparently kidnapped by the Third Affiliate after he was found out to be a spy. Eli Jang and Danile Park were friends going to the same school.

Vasco, leader of the Burn Knuckles Gang and the Iron Boxer Zack had also come to Hotel Vivi for the same reason as Eli Jang. They were here to rescue their friend, Daniel Park who was captured by the Third Affilaite after he was found out.

Samuel Seo, former president of the now-fallen Forth Affiliate of Workers was also there for damage control. With the inevitable fall of the Third Affilaite, Hotel Vivi, he was there to make sure no evidence was left behind that could relate to Workers. Only let the Third affiliate fall, like making sure the fire burning one building does not affect the other houses.

He had come on the Helicopter and jumped down on the roof of Hotel Vivi around ten minutes ago. He was there to capture Vivi herself and destroy any other evidence that could be traced back to the Workers.

Lastly, there is Johan Seoung aka God Dog, one of the four major crews but he is only one person. That should speak volumes on his power. He was also a copy master whom Yuito met during his first trip to Korea.

Johan Seoung was a part of White Tiger and worked as a bouncer for Club Vivi, but he learned recently that Vivi was involved in drug smuggling. The drug they produced had directly affected her mother and his childhood.

So he was in rage mode as he blitzed through everyone. His aim was to kill the President, Vivi, the reason behind his traumatic childhood.

With all these strong people gathering in Hotel Vivi, a great fight broke out. It was not even a direct attack to bring down the Third Affiliate but a battle royal. Every person had a different agenda as they fought each other.

There were no teammates. It was an all-out brawl with most of them wanting Vivi's head, be it for information, revenge or to free Daniel Park. They fought the Third Affiliate executive and with themselves as they all wanted Vivi.

"What a huge fucking mess." Yuito said to himself while watching everything from outside the building.

He was wearing a nice black suit as he had just attended a business meeting with a big fashion company that wanted to work with him and make him an Abasador. 

The company was not too big so they were generous and easy to work with. However it took longer than expected because Yuito wanted more shares of the company than they were willing to offer.

After hours of meeting, they came to a mutual understanding and the contract was finalized. After that, he had come home tired but then the road was blocked off.

Curious, he sneaked past the police and ran to the hotel, only to be welcomed by the chaos of war.

He continued staring at the building, contemplating his next action. If it was him from a month before, he would join the war and make sure the Third Affiliate was taken down due to their threat and illegal activities.

But now, he was not sure. 

Okay, that was a lie, he knew he had to stop them. His relationship with Vivi had developed to the point that he couldn't let anyone harm her. She was his little sister now.

What he thought would be his allies, were now his enemies. And he needed to get in there and make sure no on harmed her.

It would be good if the Affialte was taken down but not at the cost of Vivi's life. And he knew there were people in there who wanted to kill her for revenge and others who would not hesitate to torture her for information.

Or in the best case, send her back to her father so that she could be married off to some rich brat for connection.

He continued looking at the building, deep in thought until he was brought out of his reverie when four men broke the window of the hotel and fell down. They fell from 10 storey high so they died when they hit the road with a thud.

"..."

{....}

"Did you see that?" Yuito asked with disbelief. It was his first time witnessing murder and he didn't expect it to happen so....casually.

{Yeah.}

"Huh." He chuckled, "Korea is really different."

He walked closer to the men who now lay unconscious near the road of the Hotel. They were fighters from the Third Affiliate.

The men were all scarred on their faces and he immediately recognized who they were as Vivi had already introduced them to him.

[Image]

Apparently, they were the survivors of the great Chinese Fire. The Chairman of T group, Vivi's father brought all the children survivors of this disaster and trained them into soldiers who cannot even feel pain.

They are not with the Workers but instead, they were pawns of the Chinese Billionaire. They cannot feel pain and have no fear. One of their main tactics was pouring gasoline on themselves before they jumped to their enemies, grabbed them and set themselves on fire. Killing both themselves and their enemies.

I know, hardcore stuff. Almost straight out of a horror movie. Lookism was wild.

But that's what happens when you are a billionaire with great influence. You could get away with making zombie soldiers like this.

No one could stop you.

Yuito shrugged and walked past them and headed towards the Hotel. He also saw another unconscious body which belonged to Zack but he paid no heed.

He opened the suitcase he was carrying just for the sake of looking important. Inside, there were also things like wallet, some groceries and most importantly, his mask.

He wore the mask and went into the Hotel. There were people hiding in the corners but the ongoing fights were more eye-catching.

He put my suitcase somewhere safe on the counter of the hotel and cracked his neck.

 Then he joined the war.

His goal far different from the plan he had the first time.

From his plan of bringing down the Third Affiliate, he now fought to protect it.

Truly, a funny twist of fate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auhtor : For lookism readers, I simplified some information so that non-Lookism readers could understand. So everything is a little differnet or are not explained to the most complicated detail

20