You would probbaly not beleive me but…
254 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Yuito's POV]

Welp, there is that.

Although Eli Jang was strong and would definitely have given me a good fight two years ago when I first came to Korea, I am a different beast now.

His animal instinct was also inferior to mine, which was to be expected since mine was already at Grandmaster level.

I would say his animal instinct was at peak Advanced level.

Man, am I too OP for this world already? Am I ever going to face a challenge again? I thought to myself as I was standing in the elevator while I went up the floors.

Hopefully, no one disturbs me or hijacks the elevator and I could quickly get to the top floor where Vivi is currently held.

*Thudung!!*

I heard something crash on top of the elevator as it shook violently before coming to a stop due to the disturbance.

"I just had to jinx myself." I sighed as I looked up. The roof had one small entrance for emergency exit and from there, a face peeked out.

An ugly face full of scars. His face was mutilated to the point that he looked like a real-life zombie.

The fug.

"Hello." I waved at him in a cheery voice before showing him my black Worker badge, "It's me, we are in the same team!!" I said.

The guy looked at me for a while before he nodded and closed the entrance on the roof. After that, the lift opened up as a huge number of the same zombie looking dudes greeted me. 

As I said, they were the survivors of the Great China Fire and were bought by Vivi's dad to be trained as the perfect sacrificial pawns. They do not even feel pain and in their record, they died in the fire so they were basically corpses still moving.

"Hello," I said and greeted them before showing my badge like I did before. "Same team."

Although they looked like a zombie, they seemed to hold intelligence as they talked to each other in Chinese before one of them gave me a thumbs up. 

"Well, if we are cool then excuse me," I said and got out of the elevator. They made way for me as I slipped past them. They were roughly around 40 in number. 

I no longer wanted to use the elevator as my two encounters taught me it was bad idea. I did not need to be stopped every floor or desire someone to jumped on the top of my elevator.

I will simply use the stairs and use the elevator only to access the top floor which the stairs did not extend to as to protect Viv.

So I went up the stairs and began running up the floors. I was quick and with my endurance, I was climbing the floors faster than the elevator.

"I should've done this sooner." I said as I continued climbing up the endless flight of stairs. Vivi Hotel was a tall ass building that's for sure.

I continued running up until I was suddenly met with someone whom I was all too familiar.

Brown hair, a bit buffer than before but he still had that innocent and feminine face. His eyes were bloodshot with rage as he stopped running up the stairs to look down at me. We were one floor apart.

Johan Seoung, the one-man army who was also known as God Dog. One of the four major crews.

We both stopped running as we examined each other. Johan gave me a brief look but when his eyes saw the badge on my suit, his eyes locked there and he never looked away.

'Shit and I thought he had bad eyesight.'

I put my fist near my mouth and coughed two times before casually strolling to the nearest door and going inside. I did not know which floor it was but I think I will take the elevator from here.

I closed the door and made sure to lock it before I sighed in relief. Then I walked away but before I could even get too far, the door was broken down as Johan revealed himself.

His eyes were in a rage, I guess he just learned that Vivi was responsible for supplying the drug to Pansang. To cut the long story short, his childhood was a traumatizing one and he nearly lost his mother. The main reason was the drug Vivi was supplying.

So he wanted vengeance. He wanted to kill Vivi.

"You." He said and pointed at me, "Give. Me. The. Badge."

Woo Scary~

"I am sorry but this was given to me by MY-" I bent my back as I barely dodged the kick that came my way. 

He was fast, to the point he moved like lighting. My boy was not playing around.

I barely managed to lean back and the wind whipped and screamed as his long legs flew right past me.

I quickly did a backflip as I made distance between us. I did not know from whom he copied his Taekwondo but it was at least Grandmaster level. 

"I will not ask again, give me the badge!!" He growled at me, I could see his eyes turning red in anger.

God damn man. I know he had a traumatic childhood and I have no right to judge him since I was so privileged but the kid needs some serious anger management. 

"You are in serious need of therapy my guy. Don't worry I will pay." I said and that was not the answer he wanted because he leapt at me and launch himself in a flying kick. I let my body fall on my back as I dodged the kick again.

I did a kip up and quickly turned to him, he was already coming at me again.

"You are so full of anger. If you really want to be a master of martial arts, you need to find inner peace." I said while I dodged his punches.

He weaved up and down as he came at me like an in-boxer, Mike Tyson style. His, footwork was surprisingly quick as he changed from southpaw to orthodox more often than I check Webnovel's new updates.

I parry his punches and easily dodged everything he threw at me before he suddenly changed his stance.

This time it was Karate as he kicked at me three times at three different points, my thighs, my ribs and my head.

Though I manage to block every one of his kicks. He clicked his tongue as he changed style again. Muay Thai.

He probably copied this from Vasco so I was able to predict the mean kick to the shin followed up by a devastating spinning elbow.

*VOOO!!*

*POWWW!!*

I caught his elbow and smoke was rising from our contact due to the sheer force I stopped. My eyes glowed at him as I stared at him dead in the eye.

He tried to move away but my grip was too strong and he was too stunned to see all of his attacks dealt with.

But then he grits his teeth and his eyes become blood shot. He pulled away from me with newfound strength as his powerful legs propelled him into the air.

"YOU WILL NOT STOP ME!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" He declared and he spun three times in the air. 

The air wrapped around him in a show of ultimate acrobatics. His body rotated three times, gathering a momentum so heavy and strong that it made my sense tingle.

It was the pinaccle of Taekwondo.

A 1080-degree spnning kcik.

It was quick, it was swift but most importantly, it was enough to kill a man three times over. Johan showed no mercy or hesitance to use the technique on me.

*VOOOSH!!!!*

*BOOOM!!!*

A violent explosion shook the whole floor of the building, the ground opened up to form a crater as I took the full brunt of the attack and try to catch his foot.

A shockwave erupted, and the sound of glass cracking and exploding reached my ears. It was chaos and violence at its peak.

..

..

The smoke cleared and I saw Johan's eye shook in sheer surprise at what he was seeing. It seemed like everything he had known in this world was a lie.

His world crumbled as his very understanding of power and strength was proven wrong.

I caught his ultimate kick with but one hand. 

My eyes let out an eerie glow under the mask, a sign that I was using my animal instinct to force my body to exert inhumane strength.

"You would probably not believe me but...." I said as my eyes locked with his.

"One of my wives fights better than you."

.
.
.

[IMAGE]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE CHA

PTER

18