The Final Boss appeared
118 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Yuito's POV]

You know I am a really nice guy, at least that's what I am trying to be.

Even with all the power I hold, I have never killed a person. They could be an ugly bastard, a human trafficker or someone who was aiming to kill someone I love.

I have never killed anyone.

It was not necessarily because I was scared to kill someone or because I was afraid to be found out and sent to prison. Heck, I am not even religious.

There was never really anything that was holding me back. Only the inconvenience of the whole thing.

So.....

'It really won't be a problem if I killed them.' That was my thought as I walked towards the two of them.

I was so angry I didn't even realise how messed up that line of thought was.

They were characters I knew and loved in my past life : Jake Kim, the leader of Big Deal and someone who would do anything for his people. I used to love his character and all the development he went through in the series.

Samuel Seo, a chracter introduced as a villain who would do anything to become the king. He was a likable character even though he was a villain, a lot like Madara. Later in the series, he often teamed up with the main cast and helped them, although his goal remains the same and is at his core, a villain.

Even though my mind knew all this, my heart did not register such things. I only saw two guys, hurting my tsundere friends Xiaolong and Vivi whom I have treated as a naive little sister.

Maybe this was karma for them, although I have come to like them they were the bad guys who have done many wrong things in the past.

Yet seeing the broken Xiaolong trying desperately to save his love and Vivi who was screaming helplessly with a bleeding head, I couldn't care less about what they had done or whether they deserved it.

I care about them.

I am just a human, I am not a god or a judge. And as a man, when I saw the people I care about suffer this much.

Understandably, I snapped.

---------------

[Killing Intent : Epic]

---------------

The full weight of my killing intent pressed down on every living being in the vicinity. This time, it was more than just a skill given to me by the system, it was more than just an intimidation.

I want to kill them.

I will kill them.

I walked through the silent hallway as everyone froze up like a statue. My footsteps were heavy as if I was carrying the weight of the world on my back.

My eyes locked on her. 

Vivi's head was bleeding and her gorgeous light brown hair had been stained with brutal red. Her eyes were droopy and helpless as her tears never stopped bleeding out of her eyes.

Why'd you do it? She was but a child.

I disappeared from my place with a burst of wind. I utilized the sun breathing to the absolute limit and also activated bullet time as I reached Samuel in less than one-third of a second.

His eyes widened ever so slightly yet he did not move. He knew it wouldn't make a difference. 

He will die.

There were very few people I cared about in this world. Out of 8 billion people in this world, those I care about did not exceed two digits.

So why do you have to hurt one of them?

My hand moved at supersonic speed, breaking the sound barrier as my fist slammed right in the middle of his chest.

His flesh and bone were too insignificant to bear my strength as his chest caved in. I could see everything in slow motion so I could see how my fist almost pierced through his chest.

*POOOW!!!!*

Time resumed and he shot away like a canon. A devastating shockwave erupted due to my strength as Samuel's body smashed into the wall at the end of a hallway, never to move again.

I was not sure if he was dead but I did not think any mortal can survive that.

One hit. 

Was that all it takes for me to kill a man?

A frightening realization. I always knew it but to actually do it was, heavy.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I held Vivi in my arms. I pushed her hair and observed her injury, noting that although it bled a lot, it was not too serious.

Vivi's body stopped trembling when she heard my voice. She was so small and weak, how can a fellow human be this fragile?

"Yuito?" She recognize me even with my mask and I nodded which prompted her to smile in relief.

But that relief was short-lived because her face expressed horror when she realized something.

"Xiaolong." She said and I help her get to her feet. She immediately ran and stumbled towards Xiaolongs body as her feet carried her to her love.

"Xiaolong!!" She cried when she reached him. She tried to wake him up but to no avail. She continued crying and calling him until she pulled his body up and get under him.

His limp body lay on top of hers as she continued crying. But now that she was under him, an odd sense of safety filled her heart Xiaolongs body twitched.

I watched all this while crouching down before I turned my eyes to Jake. His frozen body became even more rigid as he was stuck in place.

I stood up ever so slowly while keeping eye contact.

You are also responsible, Jake Kim.

My anger flared as I flexed my knees. I was about to move but then something moved before me.

*BOOOOM!!!*

The wall was broken as a body flew through it and crashed in the middle of the hallway, between Jake and me.

I looked at the one who just disrupted me and saw the face of a skinny Daniel Park. His face filled with shock and panic.

Daniel Park.

He was the main character of Looksim. The plot revolves around Daniel Park, a fat bullied who woke up in a different body on day.

It was then that he realized he had obtained a second body. He can switch between the bodies by sleeping. While his original body slept, he controlled the second body and vice versa.

Although there was a secret to the second body. The second body Daniel obtained was a perfect human. A perfect fighter. The peak of power in this world and considered the strongest entity in the Lookism universe.

The Daniel Park who just crashed through the wall was his original body.

I followed Daniel's eyes and looked at the hole in the wall from which he just crashed through.

{Run Yuito.}

I saw a hand.

And then an arm.

A head.

A torso. 

And then the full body.

His face was void of emotion and his eyes were pure black with white pupils. It was the eye of the Ultra instinct.

His presence dwarfed mine. The full weight of my killing intent became a distant dream as his presence filled the surroundings.

My instincts screamed at me. It was informing me of just what was standing in front of me.

The strongest being in the world.

Daniel Park's second body in UI mode.

Oh, fuck me.

.
.
.

[IMAGE]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16