Report: Traces of the new, unregistered “Unique Being”
84 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Black-Alpha: Squad Black-Alpha Reporting to HQ, this is captain speaking.

HQ: Greetings Black-Alpha, mission report?

Black-Alpha: Yes, We're done collecting enough information about the subject you suspected to be another existence we have to watch over and determined how dangerous it is.
According to documents and records we have collected so far, we concluded that this "existence" can indeed travel through dimension, realm, universe or even time, which that alone doesn't make it dangerous.
In the recently discovered documents and records, everything also has leads to the fact that this existence is a "Unique Being" and seem to be powerful enough to challenge "Great Old One" that we've been watching or possibly overpower it completely, but we've yet to know the actual scale of it's power and we can only estimate power of that "existence" based on information we've collected so far.

HQ: do you currently have any idea in mind that what's this "existence"?

Black-Alpha: At some point we assumed that this "existence" is one of the "Outer God" that we've been watching known as "Crawling Chaos" but later confirmed by newly discovered documents that that's not the case.

HQ: I see, we'll wait for your arrival with everything you've collected so far at the base.

Black-Alpha: Copy, estimated travel time will be 3 days, please prepare some snacks when we returned.

HQ: Alright i'll do that, have a safe trip.

- Communication End -


2