– Important Informations –
127 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All Important Information you need to know will be listed here and will update whenever new information is added.

Interdimensional Records and Exploration

Spoiler

Interdimensional Records and Exploration or I.D.R.E.

An interdimensional organization that prioritizes in archiving knowledge and all that ever achieved in their database and watch over all dangerous and threatening existence from all dimensions and realities with technology of unknown origins.

[collapse]

 

Danger Level

Spoiler

Danger Level is a measurement of an individual, monster or an entity are to I.D.R.E. and civilizations.
Categorized into 12 classes by I.D.R.E. depending on how dangerous they are.

  • Level 0 No Class: Entities that are relatively weak and can be neutralized by a normal weapon, but still pose a danger to normal humans.
  • Level 1 Normal Class: Entities that can be neutralized by armed individuals.
    Non-armed individuals are advised to run if encountering them.
  • Level 2 Mid Class: Entities that can be neutralized by heavily armed military personnel.
    Non-armed individuals should hide and avoid detection.
  • Level 3 High class: Entities that require an Elite squad to neutralize.
    Inexperienced individuals should stay as far away as possible.
  • Level 4 Elite Class: Entities that are formidable opponents and require multiple Elite squads to neutralize them.
    Inexperienced individuals should avoid detection as much as possible.
  • Level 5 Superior Class: Usually possess at least 1 unique ability, resulting in them being unpredictable and unusual when engaged in combat for the first time.
    Conventional tactics might fail against them, an atomic nuke is also ineffective against them.
    Top Elites and multiple Elite squads or Specialized Forces are required to neutralize them.
    Non-combatants are advised to avoid detections.
  • Level 6 Dominator Class: Usually possess at least 1 special ability and often appear with their forces.
    Require multiple Special Forces and all Elites to combat in case they appeared with their forces.
    In case of High-Dominator Class that almost categorized as Apex Class were to appear or is losing, requesting a Vanguard support is possible.
    Non-combatants are advised to avoid them at all costs.
  • Level 7 Apex Class: Entities with powerful abilities even beyond those of Special Forces and usually appear alone.
    If one were to appear, contract Apex Specialized Vanguards immediately.
    Only one Apex Specialized Vanguard is needed, most of the time.
    Non-Apex Specialized Vanguards should avoid them at all costs.
  • Level 8 Celestial Class: Entities that possess supernatural abilities that can defy the laws of nature, sometimes even manipulating the very fabric of reality.
    Multiple Vanguards or a Royal Vanguard are needed to neutralize them.
    However, if possible, it's strongly advised to avoid combat and seek alternative solutions due to the potential consequences.
  • Level 9 Dimensional Class: Entities that can freely traverse between dimensions.
    These entities are the most annoying to deal with because they usually come with their ability to traverse through space to teleport around, make them hard to catch.
    Their power may vary between individual, some are so weak that can only teleport around, some are strong enough to almost be categorized as God Class.
    Engaging them directly without knowing their power can lead to catastrophic outcomes depending on their power.
    Multiple Royal Vanguards or a Dimension Specialized Vanguards are required to neutralize them.
    It's strongly advised to avoid combat due to the potential consequences.
  • Level 10 God Class: Entities with power capable of altering the very laws of nature which can pose danger to Reality itself.
    It is still possible fend them off with current forces and power we have in I.D.R.E. however, avoiding combat and seeking alternative solutions is strongly recommended due to the potential consequences.
  • X or Extinction Class: Entities that defy all common senses and rules of the universe.
    Their power is immeasurable by all I.D.R.E. equipments and tools.
    Most of them are "Unique Being".
    It is impossible to fend any of them off with current technology and power in I.D.R.E. and if one were to appear, MUST avoid combat at all cost. in the event of hostility, contract friendly X Class entity Immediately, hoping they will intervene.
[collapse]

 

Unique Being

Spoiler

One-of-a-kind existence that exist in one dimension, universe, time etc.

All of them possess unique power which make them powerful or unique.

It also possible that these existence may have their counterpart but they will not have the unique power that they possess.

[collapse]

 

Universal Pulse

Spoiler

When exploring the space or anywhere else where time we used to know become unreliable, a new unit to count how long time have passed was invented.

The Universal Pulse refer to a pulse or a movement of the reality itself which occur at the same time no matter where you are, in the same reality or not, which make it the most reliable way to tell time in a place where time itself works differently from the rest.

We do still use the seconds minutes and hours as they are relatively accurate in the smaller scale and we already used to it now

The Universal Pulse is occurring every 441,798,071-725,810,173 seconds system time (~14-23 years, earth time)

[collapse]

 

I.D.R.E. Living Area

Spoiler

I.D.R.E. is located in their own dimension, complete with living area and operation base.
There is everything in living area including shopping mall, high-tech sci-fi apartment, a park to hang out and more.

Individual that live in living area lives relatively normal life, though, sometimes there might be event occurring from time to time but still mostly safe.

Crime in I.D.R.E. are very low since currency here are your skills so food and stuffs are easy to obtain.

Everyone here have a job since no one is useless here or if you don't really know what to do, there a person you can go to and get yourself check on what you're good at for free so you can earn living.

Residents in I.D.R.E. isn't limited to Human, there are other species like dwarf, elf, demian, dragonian, dragon, vampire, avariel and more.
they live peacefully together like normal with no conflict regardless of their races whatsoever.

(Bonus: There is no "homeless" person or stealing others money or belongings as everyone can earn living relatively easy and the needed things are cheap and easy to get.)

[collapse]

 

Personnel

Spoiler

I.D.R.E. have a way to call their personnel and others to easily differentiate their ranking, power level, their job or how important they are similar to danger level that created by I.D.R.E.

  • Civilian are residents that live in living area which they does not have enough power to fight even a Normal Class monsters.
  • Military Personnel are soldier that have been trained and equipped with weapons to neutralize Mid Class or lower monsters.
  • Elites are experienced soldier that completed all required mission to be elites and multiple battles, some even have their power awakened, which now together with their squad and better equipment, they can faces against High Class. and those who experienced enough will join to subjugate an Elite Class or Superior Class.
  • Special Forces are an individual or a squad that have ability or power to go up against hordes of monster which often happens when Dominator Class appeared, they can single handedly kill High Class monsters with their power.
  • Specialized Forces are an individual or a squad with unusual or unique power who trained specifically to go up against monsters that is unpredictable, such as Superior Class monsters.
  • Vanguards are powerful individuals that can easily go up against Elite class and often called to fight against Dominator Class, they have quite the access in I.D.R.E. facility but they often get tasked to do other things in other area or another dimension so they doesn't get to use them that often.
  • Royal Vanguards are selected few that is hand picked, all of them are very powerful in one way or another and is the main forces when fighting with hostile God Class.
    When they're free, they can do whatever they want but mostly hanging out at HQ since they have access to even the main head-quarter of I.D.R.E. or get assigned to do something in other dimension.
  • Researchers are person who research findings, data and technology for I.D.R.E. which does not limited to scientist, there's also magician, witch/wizard, supernaturalist, mechanician, astrologist and more.

 

Accessing Level 6 and 7 Data...

  • Cooperator X are friendly X Class being that agreed to cooperate with I.D.R.E. for their own benefit or self-interest.
  • Archive Manager are the one who manage The Archive in "Nexus".
    Current Archive Manager: Jejee
  • HR responsible for most of the necessary thing in I.D.R.E.

    HR1 or Lebrath is responsible for personnel recruit, general management, well-being of the Citizen in living area and protection of the central core, The "Nexus".
    She can sense one's potential as she look at them if they're great enough.
    She have the highest defensive power out of HRs.
    She is a kind and soft person.

    HR2 or Lirin is responsible for data management, security and protection of the central core, The "Nexus".
    She have second highest destructive power in HRs, second to only HR5.
    She is a intelligent person, though she can be somewhat hothead sometimes.

    HR3 or Oztr is responsible for information gathering, exploration, planning and transportation.
    He can transport himself and others through space and dimension with no restriction.
    He have third highest destructive power and the quickest/fastest in HRs.
    He is easy going and lazy person, when he done with the necessaries he went straight to sleeping.

    HR4 or Xenos is responsible for researching technology and new data acquired through interdimension exploration, most of I.D.R.E. technology come from this.
    He can see one's future and see one's potential(though still less powerful than Lebrath).
    He have the lowest destructive power out of HRs but the trickiest one to deal with.
    He is a sly and smart man.

    HR5 or ■■■■ is the most versatile out of all HRs, responsible for emergency situation whenever its hostile God Class appeared, search for missing important modules or emergency transportation.
    -No Personal Data Found-

  • Ocstar are the 8 founders of I.D.R.E. and they does their own things, no one know where or how powerful they are except HR5.
[collapse]

 

Hello! this is author, this novel is just an addition to another novel of mine, it takes place in the same universe as other one.
I will try tell you interesting and great information as much as possible and will also add random information or facts about this universe and the I.D.R.E. too

I also separate chapter into type as follows:

>Vlog: Archive Manager's Personal Vlog, just a "Storyline" to lessen the boredom and show how's life in I.D.R.E. looks like or a place that i can add a little random thing in it :)
>Document: An information in the system or database.
>Record: A video, note, recording or anything of an individual.
>Report: mostly I.D.R.E. Related.

*Unknown, Random, event chapter or whatever that is not categorized above: literally anything, most of them will have (?) or (!) at the start of chapter.

all of these above chapters will group together no matter the published date for better navigation.

1