side: Nameless junior witch, fifth report
17 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

following content has been edited and posted with the help of poltergeist Wilhelm.

All modifications to the text have been delineated with square brackets.

Her Ladyship [Adara] has set camp at our office branch.

I didn't even know we weren't the only office branch in the coven!

Every witch that works here has arrived today, even those senior witches that come by once every blue moon.

There were as many witches as there were ghosts, it was honestly daunting!

I knew when I saw Her Ladyship that she wasn't an ordinary senior witch - as ordinary as a senior witch could be - but it turned out she was a Great Witch, like the head of the coven.

I didn't even know that "great witch" was a title, I thought it was just a respectful way of address!

Do all Great Witches look like dolls? And do the materials they are made of mean anything?

Is clay better than porcelain?

Judging by the reaction of everyone, nobody was expecting her arrival, not even the senior witches!

Maybe this could be an opportunity for me.

I apologise for not writing more, today I want to spend as much effort in getting in contact with Her Ladyship [Adara] as possible.

Note from poltergeist Wilhelm:

When I was recently contacted by the great witch, she has told me to run a post-report commentary when I deemed so appropriate.

Nobody is aware of the intentions of Lady Adara. The great witch is certain that Her Ladyship has come after reading the great witch's blog because, and I quote:

"Adara is a meany! She's going to ruin my fun and then laugh at my face! Just you wait, if the situation goes in some bizarre direction, I will take your limbs and hook your butt to the ceiling like a chandelier when I come back! I hate sappy endings, hate them, hate them, hate them!"

As for me, I do not believe Lady Adara will act in a way that will resolve this situation for the better of any party.

Also, no, not all Great Witches look the way the great witch and Lady Adara do.

And porceilain is not worse nor better than clay.

1