Not even a lack of body shall stop this great witch from working!
66 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh, I'm so angry!

So angry!

I'm pissed!

That annoying demoness, that evil witch, that jewish yandere has really taken it too far this time!

I only did a tiny, small, insignificant prank on her and she, she, she!

How dare she cover me in chocolate, I fucking hate it!

It's brown and bitter and all gooey-like!

Aaaaahhhh!

But, as a mature and forgiving witch, I will let this go and not let it bother me.

I will get back at her for it.

But not because I'm angry.

Oh, and incidentally, I am now bereft of a physical form for the time being.

Adara (who tf is Acěnath? Some kind of German heavy-metal band?), she ate my body. After covering it in chocolate.

And it's such an inconvenient time too, His Majesty Prince Lucifer is to arrive in a few hours.

I've prepared everything that had to be prepared and am going to meet him soon, but it feels kind of rude to show up as an immaterial entity.

Well, it should be fine. Some witches I know will never let me live it down however.

Never.

But, what's done is done. I could possess some kid or rent a body but that would make me seem cheap.

This great witch is not some poor wench that can't afford her own body.

To get you to understand, it would be like arriving to a party on a rented porsche like some peasant.

I'd rather go like this.

1